It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yasser Arafat - Infected HIV Bisexual?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Been a while since I posted on ATS, thought I would share this juicy tid-bit with you fine folks.

Dr. Ashraf al-Kurdi, Arafat’s personal physician, told two journalists that French doctors found HIV in Arafat’s blood. Also, he alleged that Arafat was injected with the HIV to cover traces of poisoning by the MOSAD.

www.nyblade.com...

In all, it has been determined that 3 main possibilities as to the cause of his death are:

Poisoning
AIDS
Viral Infection

The most interesting part has the Jerusalem Post reporting that "Gay.com" claimed Arafat was bisexual and had AIDS.

Propaganda perhaps? or by way of deception I suppose? Things that make you go Hmmm?..

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The most interesting part has the Jerusalem Post reporting that "Gay.com" claimed Arafat was bisexual and had AIDS.

Not really the kind of guy you would think the gay community would be openly announcing as one of its own. Next they'll be bragging about having Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacey on their team.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that Arafat's personal physician is full of it.
His words run contrary to what others say on this matter, especially those French doctors:
The article opens with:

Newly revealed medical records have failed to solve the mystery of Yasser Arafat's death, although they do cast doubt on popular conspiracy theories about poisoning or rumors of AIDS. But the main question - what led to the massive stroke that killed the longtime Palestinian leader - may never be answered.

Goes on to say:

French doctors who treated Arafat concluded he died of a "massive brain hemorrhage" after suffering intestinal inflammation, jaundice and a blood condition known as disseminated intravascular coagulation, or DIC.

Further here:

"Consultation with experts and laboratory tests could not help to find a cause that would explain ... the group of syndromes," the French doctors wrote. The report makes no mention of poisoning or AIDS.

Here:

The Times said poisoning was highly unlikely. It noted that toxicology studies done by the French doctors were negative and said Arafat did not suffer extensive kidney and liver damage typical of poisoning.

It also said Arafat's condition improved in the hospital and that he was able to walk and talk before slipping into a coma Nov. 3. Such improvement would make poisoning unlikely.

Arafat's Death Remains a Mystery

Anyhow, personal physician or not, he is doing nothing but keeping the myth alive by continuing to stir the pot o'crap. Infection is the likely culprit.

seekerof

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And you might find this thread to be of interest

I'd go with "propaganda", for now.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxerPoisoning
AIDS
Viral Infection

Read RED HORIZONS by Ion Pacepa--ex Romanian Spy Chief under Ceausescu.

They had video and audios aplenty of Arafart's stays in Romania where he routinely barked like a dog while humping his body guards.

The wife etc. was evidently a charade to molify Arab sensibilities about funding Arafart vis a vis the homosexuality.

Incidentally, Ceausescu was somewhat of an artist at getting helping Arafart snooker the West against Israel. Taught him the merits and ways of putting on a soft, white washed exterior while continuing evil terror routinely.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I suspect if such vids actually existed that they'd've been revealed publically or used against arafat.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I suspect if such vids actually existed that they'd've been revealed publically or used against arafat.

IIRC

The new regime in Romania tried hard to protect all the victims of such surveilance. I don't recall if they destroyed most of it or turned it over to the US or what.

Certainly the puppet masters would have wanted to avoid embarrassing one of their favorite stooges. They would also not have wanted Arafart's usefulness to them to be diminished by such disclosures.

Certainly THEY had/have the power to keep things out of the MSMedia.

I would encourage you to read the book before you ASSUME such reports are false.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Prehaps his aides killed him? Just a thought.......

He was old weak and a thorn in the side of anyone wanting to attempt to sort out the mess in the palestinian areas. He quashed all attempts at reform and maybe lust for power was just too great a temptation for some people to resist.

Either way I like to think that he died of AIDs (tho I am of the opinion that it was probably just old age). Slow and painfull, just what he deserved.

new topics

top topics

join