It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi An Excuse For US Occupation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Even those non Bush administration supporters who might be "in the know" could never use this against them because they are either too concerned with their own agendas or, deep down, they still do love this country and realize what it would do to America if this came to light. It would be chaos if these actions were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Riots and bloodshed on a national scale, in short, anarchy.

LOL, so you're saying hundreds of government officials know that 911 was a US attack and they are just too afraid to say so ? No offense but that is some of the biggest load of bollox I've heard.
Kinda funny how everyone seems to be so disciplined about covering it up. Not even a single leak, AMAZING

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The us didnt DO THAT ATTACKS.
They knew they were coming, and decided it would be in there best interest to let them happen..

Why is that so hard to compute for some people?\

How many MORE whistle blowers need to come out saying the US was in the know LONG before sept 11, yet Bush and CO STILL Swear on the holy bible it was a surprise attack..
yeeeaaahhh..

I like the way they immediately knew to remove the Binladen family following the attacks... specially since it wasnt figured out whom did it for some time.. sorry, it wasnt released whom the us was ACCUSIng for some time...

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A rose by any other name.

What I find interesting is how hard it really is to prove that ANYONE exists. The closer you look into how you prove who you are, the more you can see that you could really be anyone else. It is actually very easy. If you live in a 3rd world country, even more so. I looked into my father's birth records and the information is incorrect. His records in the church are also incorrect. There was once a time when "close" was good enough, at least in some places in the world. Nothing happens in a vacuum. Imperfect people are evrywhere.

In the English speaking world where there are definite spellings for names, and it is easier to keep track. When you get into the Arabic to English translations, the water starts to become very murky. For example, let's take Osama Bin Laden. Technically, his name is Usama, not Osama, but phoenetically they are both the same. Bin can also be ben. So without any known aliases, he could aready be:
Osama bin Laden
Osama ben Laden
Usama bin Laden
Usama ben Laden
Iben Laden
Ibin Laden

Besides the name translation problems, what happens when you come from a place that no longer exists? No records exist? Or no one can speak your language? Until people are chipped, or their biometrics universally recored, it will be impossible for anyone to really know who someone is. People can look like other people. Hair color can be changed, facial features can be changed, dental records can be changed. If you have never been finger printed, those prints mean nothing. Why else would identity theft be a big deal? Because it is hard to prove who you are. But then again, chips can be cloned and data can be changed.

Sometimes I wonder if Syrian Sister really exists, but I digress.

Just because you may not be able to find information online, doesn't mean that it doesn't exists. Very few records in the world have been brought online. Especially 3rd world countries. Sometimes, to find the truth, you may have to go find written records if you have enough information. If all you have is an alias, you need much more before you can find the truth.

If someone shows up and removes someone's head and calls himself Santa Claus, I may doubt that Santa Claus exists, but I would have no doubt that the person who called himself that name exists. I would bet that the person whose head was removed would doubt his existence, either. In the end, we still have a mystery.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by xman_in_blackx]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
They knew they were coming, and decided it would be in there best interest to let them happen..

Why is that so hard to compute for some people?\

How many MORE whistle blowers need to come out saying the US was in the know LONG before sept 11, yet Bush and CO STILL Swear on the holy bible it was a surprise attack..
yeeeaaahhh..

Unless you know the exact timing and form of an attack, then it is a surprise attack. What you fail to realise that the 911 attack was one of hundreds of scenarios for terrorism in the US.

Hell we should blame Clinton, he had OBL in 1998 and could have taken him out in the UAE. They knew his exact location, but as usual Clinton baulked, too scared to rock the boat.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Ahhh...Syrian...I'm sure you know noone gets to "world Leader" unless they "eat at the same table"...

That’s true, but for now I’m going to have a naïve hope in Chavez. After all they did try to assassinate him, and remove him from power through a coup, twice.
Sometimes someone comes along who is WORTH believing in. We shall see….

Agit8dChop

You could be right but then why are some of the people they claimed where the hijackers still alive, why did the buildings go down in a demolision style.
They didn’t just let it happen, they MADE it happen. Just as the SS made the Reichstag burn. Just look at the way the WTC towers crashed systematically as if they went down by some sort of explosive demolition. It was too regular. After all OBL was a CIA.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

"If you've seen many of the managed demolitions where they implode a building and they cause it to essentially to fall vertically because they cause all of the vertical columns to fail simultaneously, that's exactly what it looked like and that's what happened" - Matthys Levy, co author Why buildings Fall Down
WMV video download (1 MB)

by the way, your avatar is scary
where'd you get that?
----------------------

Osama bin ladin is nothing but the Emanuel Goldestein character from George orwells 1984. He is the illuminati’s attempt to control the otherside, while maintaining a “hate minute” (read the book). The failed in the first part, but succeeded in the second.

And Zarqawi, he’s just another WMD. A desert mirage dreamed up by those for whome it would be most useful. The mirage always moves and it seems you can never reach it, no matter how hard you run. That’s because it doesn’t actually exists.

xmen_in_black

Sometimes I wonder if Syrian Sister really exists,

Hahahahaha, am I that spectacular that you can’t imagine someone like me can exists? Thanks xmen, I’m going to take that as a compliment.

Well I don’t mind you continuing to wonder, but if ever want to know for sure, get msn messenger and send me a u2u.

Ironic your signature is “I’m just a figment of your imagination”. Heh.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
That’s true, but for now I’m going to have a naïve hope in Chavez. After all they did try to assassinate him, and remove him from power through a coup, twice.

LOL, when did they try an assinate him ?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
errr NO rogue.

if you want to get TECHNICAL then I could say the 7:30 showing tonight of aussie idol is a SURPRISE because it started at 7:30:10

The americans knew sept11 was coming, they knew the date because they ran DRILLS!

they let it happen because it was better for the bigger picture.
plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ok, take a look at this. This is fiction based on facts, and I think it comes pretty close to what really happened on that horrible day. Read and judge for yourself. It could have happened this way. Operation Pearl (word document)

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

errr NO rogue.

if you want to get TECHNICAL then I could say the 7:30 showing tonight of aussie idol is a SURPRISE because it started at 7:30:10

The americans knew sept11 was coming, they knew the date because they ran DRILLS!

Ahem, they trained for terrorist attacks on the WTC using planes did they ? As far as I know they trained for a terroirist attack in NYC, but they didn't know what form it would take. Therefore by any definition it's a surprise

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If they had an idea a terror attack was coming, using planes as missles aimed at buildings in the NYC skylines...

then only a politican who knows he's in trouble would spin and twist it to make it seem like a surprise attack.

REGARDLESS, the USA knew what the plans were, they knew enough about it, to stop it..

surprise is when something happens that you DONT EXPECT.
when you know its coming, but are not certain the exact time, your just not informed... the surprise factor has GONE!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST

[edit on 26-9-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

REGARDLESS, the USA knew what the plans were, they knew enough about it, to stop it..

They did, did they ?
I didn't hear or read this on the news, maybe you have some inside information

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
ahh yeah, havent you?
Its coming out in little dribs and drabs that the US governent KNEW of plans for terrorists to use planes as missles against NYC landmarks.

When im at the office otmmrow ill find you some links!

I mean hell, even Condie handed Bush some reports about binladens ground planning on hijacking aircraft ... u had to of hearda bout that one!

sept11 was very very convenient for the US government dont ya think?

more so than Osama,
If he really does exist.

Think about it..
if you planned and carried out an attack on the USA as big as sept11, how long do you think you'd remain alive?

.. and to what cause? what would you of succeeded in doing accept bring more hardships on your people?

But... if your a government, and u want something someone has, the best way to get it is to make an excuse for you to HIT them, and what better excuse is there than revenge?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join