It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survivor...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Damn, I missed the premiere dammit!

Any impressions??? (besides...oh my god, I can't believe you watch that reality crap?)

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have no desire to watch any reality show. I watched the first 15 minutes of the first Survivor, and that's about it.

I am glad, however, that the networks are starting to get away from the reality shows and are getting back to shows that are supposed to entertain us.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ahh...it's a guilty pleasure... Survivor is really the only one I ever really liked much. Its an interesting study in group dynamics really, and I'm taking a lot of that crap for my degree right now.

Though, I used to go for those cheesy Temptation Island-like ones too, but mostly just cause the gals were hot, hehe....
and the wife had them on while I'd be doing homework or surfing here at ATS....

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, finally saw an episode (the 2nd, last night), and now I remember why I'd watch this season....Stephenie...

Stephenie and Bobby Jon were the last two remainders of the suckiest tribe in Survivor history (losing nearly every challenge), despite those two being good players.

Looks like its deja-vu for Steph, as once again she's on a loser team...

In the reward challenge, her team was way ahead, yet cluster-f'd putting the tent up.

In the immunity challenge, when Steph had the ball, the other two gals just stood there going
At least one of those wastes of space is off, being voted off during Tribal Council.

Steph is as tanned and toned as ever though....

I still don't get these idiots though... They win a tarp, and instead of being smart (like making a wooden lean-to frame, attaching the tarp, and then covering with thatch), they instead stupidly just use rope to make a peak (which, when it rains, will make 4 large roof puddles and cover less surface area....

They are surrounded by all kinds of game and fruits, and yet eat corn mush... Don't know about you, but I'd be having some howler monkey stew or croc tail soup!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've been utterly burned out with Survivor. The last gem was Rupert on Pearl Island. I think that was the last great season. Now it's just nyh. It's all been done before, that's the problem. They should have capped it with dignity instead of recycling it again and again in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
True, the ALL STARS really should have been the last hurrah for the show...

Other than Steph, I've really got little reason to watch the new one...though I really would like to be on the show at some point, hehe....I just don't think I could take that kind of time off...

top topics

join