It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real or photoshopped? Bush and his buttons.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Did he really misbutton his shirt? I mean, I do it every once in a while, but I usually notice it as soon as it happens, and not when I'm addressing the nation.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I tend to believe this is not right. This is big time TV, there are people prepping and preening him right up till the camera light comes on. Too many people to miss something that obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would think that skippy is right, but I don't know how it could have been done. I looked at it closely and it looks authentic. It looks like he simply missed it, which people do, but don't you realize it when you get the the bottom and there's one extra?

I got this in a email (the comment is not mine):

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe it was on purpose? Meaning maybe there is a mike or something under there (i dont know) and they need to do it that way?

Its just hard to believe this wasnt cought if it was an accident.

BUT, I do think Dubya is cappable of doing it

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm all for bashing morons, but if this is the best you can come up with then you're not paying attention.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ok, who let him dress himself? Did that person resign or get fired too?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You would thing that something like this would not make it through, but it sure looks like his shirt is mis-buttoned. Who knows, maybe he was running late...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ok, who let him dress himself? Did that person resign or get fired too?

no he got a presidential medal of freedom, and was nominated to the be the ambassador to brumuda

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think the face he is making has 10x more hilarity than any article of clothing could ever provide.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Straight from whitehouse.gov

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one who does not get the joke here?

Why the hell does it matter how his buttons are done up?

I mean, I really hate the guy.. but.. why the hell would anybody go the trouble of photoshopping it and everything when it's something that is hardly noticable and doesn't matter in the least?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe the point is that Condi wasn't there to do it for him?

What I like about the photo is the cathedral in the background. There's an alley to the left of it where Jean Lafitte would make deals for the goods he pirated at sea and stashed away in warehouses on the barrier islands.

It's said to be haunted by his ghost. Any wider angle views of these pics?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
LOL

You all never give up...
take a look, right from the JCpenney catalog

At jcpenney the original is found under custom fit dress shirts, in case you want to look...The direct link was too dang long..

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
They say what goes around comes around.
Is that true?

Anyhow, I am soooo looking forward to the next Democratic president that the masses of ATS members support.
Going to be fun...promise.

Nice find, spacedoubt.

seekerof

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
im so waiting for the photos of his underwear ...I mean really ...can you levae the man alone already ! good grief its becoming ridculous... so what if he had misbutton his shirt ... maybe that should show he is more interested in helping people than what he looks like ...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

... maybe that should show he is more interested in helping people than what he looks like ...

If he was really interested in helping people, he wouldn't have been eating cake and playing guitar after the storm had hit and New Orleans was flooding.

Now would he?

He was finally rushed back to DC to oversee the rescue efforts a day late yet now we'll see how many dollars short.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I watched almost the entire speech and never saw that. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who didn't notice either. I just wanted to hear what he had to say, which I might ad, his plan sounds nice but making it a reality will be extremely difficult.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well he (I think) wore a bullet proof vest during that speech, so I think the buttons were the last of his worry.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
If he was really interested in helping people, he wouldn't have been eating cake and playing guitar after the storm had hit and New Orleans was flooding.

Now would he?

He was finally rushed back to DC to oversee the rescue efforts a day late yet now we'll see how many dollars short.

so if he stopped eating cake and playing guitar the flood would stop and noone would dies??? What about the Louisiann governor that refused help ? what about the New Orleans Mayor that had 3 DAYS to evacuate and didnt ? ...seriously... its not like Bush himdslef would go there like Superman and save everyone. People ARE beeing helped. thats what metters...

I cant wait till we have pictures of his socks to see if they are REALLLLY white... maybe if his SOCKS are WHITE ENOUGH that will proof racism ...ridiculous . :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
LOL

You all never give up...
take a look, right from the JCpenney catalog

At jcpenney the original is found under custom fit dress shirts, in case you want to look...The direct link was too dang long..

thats a diffrent shirt.....
notice dork1 has pointy "triangle" collar..........
and the models has whatever shape even if you button it down like his.
my point....... good thing i dont watch tv or i woulda been ashammed that he was speaking to the whole world for us in the US . At least look descent man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join