It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming 'past the point of no return'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For the pessimists here:

www.vhemt.org...

Any takers??

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Global Warming is a fraud.

Which scientist gets the bigger grant? The one that says the sky is falling, or the one that say everything is fine?

You Global Warming freaks are being played, big time. Do you also believe the "religious freak" standing on the corner with "The End is Near" sign? No difference.

There have been reports that Mars is warming. How can this be? Humans don't live on Mars.

There have also been recent reports that the Greenland Icecaps have thickened. How can this be? The opposite is supposed to happen because of Global Warming.

Beware of "junk scientists", Just like Civil Rights leaders they have an agenda. That agenda is money.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Global Warming is a fraud.

Just to be clear, global warming is NOT a fraud. The reason for it, however, is all together a different matter.

Which scientist gets the bigger grant? The one that says the sky is falling, or the one that say everything is fine?

Pound for pound....the latter.

You Global Warming freaks are being played, big time. Do you also believe the "religious freak" standing on the corner with "The End is Near" sign? No difference.

There have been reports that Mars is warming. How can this be? Humans don't live on Mars.

There have also been recent reports that the Greenland Icecaps have thickened. How can this be? The opposite is supposed to happen because of Global Warming.

Beware of "junk scientists", Just like Civil Rights leaders they have an agenda. That agenda is money.

On what basis have you come to your scientific conclusions?

Oh, and I love your civility.... Very persuasive....

[edit on 25-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxic Fox
People seem to be saying recently, like this, that we're at or going beyond the environmental point of no return.

Frankly, I think we blew past that so long ago that no one can remember what it even looked like.

I agree. But the fools keep trying to get people to listen.

...Thing is, even if we can't stop the wheel, things could be done to help people. I think that's what it's down to now - saving others besides the rich and protected.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Just to be clear, global warming is NOT a fraud. The reason for it, however, is all together a different matter.

Agreed. Global warming started some 10,000 years ago. Given the way things are changing I'd take a guess and say we are about to make a rather nasty exit from global warming and move into an era much less human friendly. We as a species have thrived in a period of relative stability. Look how hard the past 2 hurricane seasons have been on us. How will we handle a really big storm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join