It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bus crashed my car!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm furious!!!!!

I had my car parked round the corner, and a GIANT bus, trying to turn smashed it and bent all the side of it!!!

This was almost an hour ago... now I have to go to the police, call the insurance company and fill hundreds and neverending papers!!! I'm furious!!!! They ruined my weekend!!!

And what I hate most is that I had bought a new side mirror a couple of days ago... all that was left of it are tiny pieces of glass scattered all along the street...

I want to
the bus driver

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Peronemlin]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry man....That doesn't sound like a fun way to spend the rest of your day, that's for sure...

At least, hopefully, your expenses will be covered by your insurance and the bus company...

Those bus drivers really push the limits sometimes just so they can make it to their next stop on time....I've seen those guys fly around tight corners and it always looks like the bus is about to roll on its side...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Happened to me once. I was in the car and had nowhere to move.

The only saving grace was the insurance company paid out three times what the car cost me.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The only saving grace was the insurance company paid out three times what the car cost me.

Lucky you... here insurance companies are not that generous... Now I think I'll need a lawyer.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dude be glad it wasn't a school bus, those puckers have the right of way period from what I have heard/read/seen. Like State Trooper Cars, they have the right of way no matter what, so even if it is their fault you can't do a dang thing about it. So if they park long ways blocking both lanes of traffic so they could go to a Dunken Donuts at midnight with the lights off and you hit it, your fault.

top topics

join