It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we too late to save ourselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Apparently some scientists seem to think that global warming has reached the critical threashold from the studies in Artic Ice.......

Link..........

news.independent.co.uk...

Outside of the obvious problems with the all the ice melting and the sea level rising around the world...... there are much more extreme issues with regards to the continued heat absorbtion from the ocean in that area of the World that can further the warming process.........

Between economic, political and religious ideologies.............resource use and abuse.........nuclear proliferation............and the continued collapse of our biosphere through our industrial and economic expansion......and billions more humans being born on top of all this.......

..............as a result, I really don't think humans will make it through this century....................

strange.............I'm not sure how I feel about that.......

.....on one hand how tragic would it be to loose the existance of humans and all our discoveries and culture.....

......on the other hand what a blessing it would be for all the rest of the life on this planet...............

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ooops. Didn't see this post on the same issue. Mods, you can remove mine.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense
I really don't think humans will make it through this century....................

strange.............I'm not sure how I feel about that.......

.....on one hand how tragic would it be to loose the existance of humans and all our discoveries and culture.....

......on the other hand what a blessing it would be for all the rest of the life on this planet...............

The Superior culture shall pass. The ignorant shall perish. On that day of reckoning, it will be both a blessing and tradgedy. I understand that If you wish to pass, the key is persistant effort towards righteous action.

Sri Oracle

join