It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life and consciousness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

it is as basic as this my friend

once we leave being gifted with life.. we are no more

sad but true.. the goal of life is to give birth to life, destroy it and life will destroy you.

rules of the game are to understand the rules THEN play the game.. humans 0 reality 1

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Ah but language is a barrier and so is the brain. The flesh is a limitation that inspires the answers(questions). If it needs to be heard, you have to say it to yourself, just as I have to say it to myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I restate my case - prove to me that everything could have come into existence without a creator?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

We already know that we are have energy within us. As energy only changes forms we are always in some for of existent. Once the form changes the rules of that kind of life changes also.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

you know were you are going
same place you came from ..

do not mistake being here with BEING there
i know what one i like more

being HERE.. is the ONLY option this race faces .. do you fear god? fear being created? fear tax? fear being your self?

i think humans have a long way to go.

the universe has no shape and nore does your mind, i suggest you wake up to this fact as it as easy to spot as the beauty in the wings of a butterfly

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

you created it .. or why ask? do you not see its not the answer that is importand but why you ask it?

the question comes BE FOR the answer. understand the question? then u get the answer one is looking for.

for you did not ask DID YOU?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

Ah but language is a barrier and so is the brain. The flesh is a limitation that inspires the answers(questions). If it needs to be heard, you have to say it to yourself, just as I have to say it to myself.

Just because a language barrier cannot be understood by one or two party members, does not mean that a new language cannot be learned by both. One could also be the one just hearing the thing that needs to be said, to better understand.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

i understand when my cat needs feeding ; ) is that not communication? i see my plant wither and need and understand it needs water?

just pointing out and adding to what you said

now i understand why man is confused, he fears the very question because he does not understand it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

It cannot. Everything we do proves this. Everything you see proves this. There is your answer. The next question is who created it. That is open for debate. That is where your free will comes into play. You choose your path carefully. After all if you do not study for a test and know nothing about the subject, what hope do you have to pass? That does not mean you will fail. Because you will always have hope.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Bingo. And thank you for describing it the way you did.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I didn't mean language as in literal language. I meant that vocabulary skills(number of words etc etc) are limited and thus are not appropriate tools to convey what needs to be conveyed.

edit: how can finite describe infinite? how can limited describe limitless?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

i have to dissagree here, if one must take a test one knows he is taking it right?, so if one is here and alive then one also should know that this is a test.. unlike any other.

let me put it this way and not to scare you.

The recreation of the universe its self is in your hands

that IS your choice.. you do not get to pass go on this..

my information i share with you willingly is very important and NOT important.. it is for YOU to make that choice as do all living things

we did not MAKE US we are the RESULT of it.. in order to keep it all going

or what would be the use? ; )

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

They can describe each other as being the farthest points on the end of a line.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

finite is your life / the mirror effect of this is the infinity of your life for you only have to live once to witness it

from the observer you life is finnite.. for you? INFINANT

you see it works both ways

sometimes i wish i had the power to tell you who you are but that is not my job

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

My choices remain my choices. You have tried to give me your choices and that alone nullifies your point. If all paths lead to the same place no one would ever get lost. We know from experience that all paths do not lead to the same place. My choices take me to a different place than yours do.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

I like the way you describe things. Very good.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

and yest the line is both finite and infanant depending on you line?

a circul is infinant, and so is a line .. but if one is i looking at it becomes finite.

we are both from life and via life.

we are it and it is us.. what is it? well that my friend is a question that creates all questions and YOU will NEVER answer it.

humility helps

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

all choices lead to the same place.. for each of us was given the same question.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

and yest the line is both finite and infanant depending on you line?

a circul is infinant, and so is a line .. but if one is i looking at it becomes finite.

we are both from life and via life.

we are it and it is us.. what is it? well that my friend is a question that creates all questions and YOU will NEVER answer it.

humility helps

The perception that a circle is infinite is by traveling the same path over and over. What about when movement is involved with the circle. The path starts to spin and depending on how you spin it will take you on a path that never intersects. Only if you put a spin on it, is it infinite in the truest since.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

We all have different questions. More questions usually appear on a test than just one and that is what makes it so hard of a test. Its more of a fact that we are writing the test with each decision we make. Each decision we make takes us on the course we are heading.

A line can also be infinite and never touch. You choose one way and keep going. If you keep turning back then you will never get as far you could have got toward one side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join