It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Wingdings" Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of this? I'm shocked!

Go to notepad, set the font to highest, select Wingings font, and type in caps

Q33 NY

This is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the World Trade Center

www.kessler-design.com...

Coincidence? I doubt it....

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Q33? That wasn't a flight number of any of the flights that day. It was AA11, UA175, AA77, and UA93.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Q33 had nothing to do with anything on 911.

You could come up with anything, it all depends on how your mind interprets it.
Type in BUSH and it might mean "(It's) okay. (to kill) religon. (for) oil. down (under the ground).
Lol, I'm sure someone can come up with something better.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Isn't the Q suffix for QANTAS?

(Not a one line post).

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Isn't the Q suffix for QANTAS?

(Not a one line post).

No sorry, QF is the abbreviation for QANTAS.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
No sorry, QF is the abbreviation for QANTAS.

Ah right. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

This is my favorite one.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Q33? That wasn't a flight number of any of the flights that day. It was AA11, UA175, AA77, and UA93.

Are you absolutely sure?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, those were the flights. No Flight 33's. Flights 11 and 175 crashed into WTC 1 and 2, Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, and Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, PA.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

From Snopes.com
Although typing the characters "Q33NY" using the Wingdings font does produce the string of images shown below (an airplane, two pieces of paper that sort of resemble buildings, a skull and crossbones, and a Star of David), there was no flight "Q33NY" involved in the terrorist attack on New York City (the two flights who planes were crashed into the building were American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175), nor does that string correspond to any airplane's tail number or any airline's flight number.

www.snopes.com...

[EDIT: The Snopes link was actually linked in the link given the original post.]

[edit on 16-9-2005 by LoganCale]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

Are you absolutely sure?

Just do some basic reasearch on 9/11. All I did was type "9/11" into google and immediately had four links that gave the flight numbers, so I could double check to make sure I had them right.

WCIP, as far as I know all airline codes are two letters long. Here are a couple pages that list most of them. I've found a lot that start with Q, but none that just are Q. I know the question was answered, but just in case you're interested.

www.airlinecodes.co.uk...
www.avrefdesk.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

WCIP, as far as I know all airline codes are two letters long. Here are a couple pages that list most of them. I've found a lot that start with Q, but none that just are Q. I know the question was answered, but just in case you're interested.

Yeah, you know the funny thing is, I'm Australian (as is QANTAS), have travelled around the world for years, and I couldn't remember the prefix for Qantas.

And the Way Above Dumbazz Award goes to...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Wait up - no.

Q33 NY isn't the flight number, it's the tail number of one of the planes which hit the WTC, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManincloakQ33 NY isn't the flight number, it's the tail number of one of the planes which hit the WTC, isn't it?

Oh God.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nope, it isn't that either. All the registration numbers of the planes will start with N and end with either UA or AA. N is the registration code for North America, and the UA and AA for the airline.

UA93 was N591UA
AA11 was N334AA
UA175 was N612UA
AA77 was N644AA

As you can see there IS a 33 in there, but no Q and no NY anywhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here you go: Q33 NY

Please see if you can link this to 9/11!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What's that?

Is it related to the plane which hit the WTC?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's a bus route map. It doesn't have anything to do with planes, except it goes to the airport.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

It's a bus route map. It doesn't have anything to do with planes, except it goes to the airport.

Did any 9/11 planes take off from that airport?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Nope, they went out of Newark in New Jersey, and Logan in Boston. Nothing took off out of New York that day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join