It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KLA "hits" Macedonia again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

KLA, the terrorist organisation funded and trained by us is yet again active in balkans..

"Several members of the armed group have lost their lives because they used weapons while resisting arrest," a police statement said, claiming success in the operation in Macedonia's mountainous north. "There are no casualties among the security forces."

A Good thing they killed before they could do anything bad..

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Do i have to spell it to you?

"the poor Kosovo Albanians" are terrorists.. they have much more "victims" than Al-Qaida does have..

And CIA gave them weapons (including made in US types.. Like M82A1 Barret..) and training..

And when KLA was done with the "defending" "their country" they invaded Macedonia.

These are dangerous people.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They are dangerous people,

but it sounds like they're under control, so don't panic!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Milosevic thought they were dangerous too. Then he started a wholesale slaughter. I do not doubt the danger the KLA represents (they are an extremist and nationalistic organization) but how were they armed by the CIA? This HAS to be a good answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer
Milosevic thought they were dangerous too. Then he started a wholesale slaughter. I do not doubt the danger the KLA represents (they are an extremist and nationalistic organization) but how were they armed by the CIA? This HAS to be a good answer.

I have BBC documentary on VHS that shows "the biggest boss of CIA" planning the attacks with the KLA counsil..

General Clark, Madaline Albrihgt and other are interviewed in it.. they put the facts quite straight: KLA was US operation.. their product and that also, there really were no "massacres" by JVA/MUP.. but the victims of these massacres were infact Albanians that were more on the neutral or Serb side and were shot by KLA.. not by Yugoslav security forces.. and the "expert" that has studied these "massacres" all around Balkans is infact from my country (Finland..) and is more or less a US puppet..

And this co-operation with US and KLA started long before the "massacres" and the NATO bombings..

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.aeronautics.ru...

From there you can find pics from the "1st round" of Macedonian security forces vs. KLA.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

new topics

top topics

join