Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

FEC Issues Record Fines In Democrats' Scandals

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 21 2002 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Say it ain't so; the virtuous democrats might have done a bad thing? (nevermind a murder here and a rape there, they're virtuous! Don't believe me? Ask Ted Kennedy!)

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 03:23 PM
link   
it's their on again/off again ethics, TC.

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Let me send the Associated Press this link because this is major news!

Question for the RW: I've seen some bluster over Streisand and a memo to Gephart. Why is it that a Yenta with too much time on her hands is such a big deal while Ken Lay financed campaigns, gave the Bush team use of his jets, picked up the tab for his inaugeration party, AND wrote our country's Energy Policy?

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good to see you made it back 'bout time.

The whole thing with 'babs' was funny. Also funny was the stocks she held in Cheney's company.

Enron mingled with the Dems also. Let us not forget the Enron/India deal via Clinton, the dems got a $100,000 campaign contribution out of it. Wasn't Lay also at a Clinton sleepover?

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 03:40 PM
link   
But you can't honestly be comparing the millions given to grow Bush from Texas to the White House with what Clinton got, can you? As the Honorable Senator Hollings stated: " 76% to Republicans and 24% to Democrats is not equal; you tell me who they bought?"

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 03:59 PM
link   
getting bought isn't a republican thing, I know you know that. The Dems think we're stupid and act like being influenced by big business is a GOP thing. riiiiiight.

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To be a politician is to follow the money, but geez Louise, Bob, they don't even try to hide it anymore on the GOP side. Going to a $1M a company fundraiser with the pharma companies the night before it's ( prescription drugs) voted on in the House is just shameless. How about that insurance company fundraiser?
It is a ebb & flow thing: the Dixiecrat Democrats were a black time and period to avoid the Dem party. Now is the Corpratist/Christianist era of Republicanism - a black period to avoid the GOP.

new topics

top topics

join