The Reason for Alien Abductions

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Do you believe the so called "alien abduction" phenomenon? If you choose "other" please explain.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could be a combination of both alien & human abduction. Thats my take on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I`d go with a mix as well, given some accounts it would seem prudent not to totally discount the possibility that some are conducted by humans.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
At this point in time we have no evidence and so it could be all of the above. I dunno. Maybe they're cannibles. . . domesticating humans like we domesticated cows, to have steak. Maybe you're right, they have sex with us so they could make a healthier body? Or maybe for spies on the planet? Leaders to take over through our own look alike face? Scientific exploration? Checking up on us? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
...I think the governements are responsibles of the abductions for experimental research, and to make people "goofies", they conditionate people abducted to say they had been alien abducted.

ID

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Number three sounds a little to much like the X-Files for my taste. I believe they are studying us. Why else would they probe people, for sh#ts and giggles? They could also however be in charge of us as a species however as far as I know there is no evidence to support this theory. I do not believe that the majority of Alien abductions have been carried out by humans, though some may have been. As I always say anything is possible, not likely, but possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i agree with heelstone its all of those options put together. or maybe aliens arent abducting us but showing us the way home...oooo spaced out mood

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think Dr. Steven Greer of The Disclosure Project is right to a degree, that the military is faking abductions to scare people into thinking aliens are a threat.

However, I also think that at least some are real due to some of the more vividly unreal things that happen to some people.

Betty and Barney Hill's case "seems" real to me. The recent Stan Romanek case though, has had so many odd things happening in it that I feel he has been subjected to real and military alien encounters to confuse his very credible story.

For instance, Stan Romanek has encountered what he called "possum people", but he also has awoken outside his house roughed up to the degree that a rib was broken. I feel at least that encounter was done by the military to silence and confuse even more the already confused man.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I think Dr. Steven Greer of The Disclosure Project is right to a degree, that the military is faking abductions to scare people into thinking aliens are a threat.

However, I also think that at least some are real due to some of the more vividly unreal things that happen to some people.

Betty and Barney Hill's case "seems" real to me. The recent Stan Romanek case though, has had so many odd things happening in it that I feel he has been subjected to real and military alien encounters to confuse his very credible story.

For instance, Stan Romanek has encountered what he called "possum people", but he also has awoken outside his house roughed up to the degree that a rib was broken. I feel at least that encounter was done by the military to silence and confuse even more the already confused man.

~Or maybe Stan had one too many jack and cokes and got in a fight with a neighbor or something and didn't remember it. lol j/k . But yea, I'd say that the Betty and Barney Hill story is most authentic i.m.o That and it's the first documented abduction case ever. Some people say that it's just hallucinations but yet, why would small to large groups of abductions and ufo sightings be seeing the same thing if on drugs? I dunno.

~Regards
Jeff

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, Stan Romanek has been subjected to stalking by several different UFOs. He has documented video with numerous witnesses and pictoral proof. Stuff that would be impossible to fake. His alien encounter stories are strange, but he has had very real UFO encounters of something that seemingly follows him. Which is why I do believe he has been abducted. I just don't know if the military did it to silence him.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is a very intriguing thesis written by someone named Martin Cannon. It asserts that a large number of people who purport to have been abducted by aliens are actually recalling a hypnotically induced memory. The thesis only explains a certain percentage of abductions, Cannon admits that himself. However it is a fascinating article, I highly recommend it. It is a few years old, and since it was published Cannon has interestingly enough gone on to rebuke his own claims, and tried very earnestly to get this writing removed from all web sites.

The Controllers

new topics
top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum