It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American spooks bang head against wall!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Amazing. Freakin amazing. You would think that any website would welcome people who could enlighten and inform, you'd think it would be this one. My friends always laugh at me- "You can't tell those stupid idiots anything, they'd rather sit around and speculate". How true.

I have felt the burden to enlighten folks and nobody wants to know the truth. You'd rather sit around and guess,theorize,speculate,wonder.

I'll tell you this. If you don't listen to people who work to inform you, you will pay a terrible price. We are out there, but nobody wants to know the truth. You say you do, but you don't. YOU BETTER GET INFORMED OR YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER TERRIBLY. YOU STILL MIGHT SUFFER, BUT AT LEAST YOU'LL KNOW WHY. DOESN'T THAT BEAT SITTING AROUND READING AND WASTING YOUR TIME ON THEORIES?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
We are waiting for the truth. You keep telling "us" that we can't handle the truth, how do you know we can't handle it if you never tell us the truth? It's hard to even give you a second glance because you sound like every other crazy idiot out there.

Sorry if everyone came on so strong against you, but a lot of us have defense mechanisms against people who claim they know stuff and never deliver the goods.

[edit on 9/16/2005 by Forgiven]

[edit on 9/16/2005 by Forgiven]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Okay, so begin to enlighten me. I am prepared to hear your truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok, Spook...

So a few ATS points later, we're all just supposed to believe that everything YOU have to say is the absolute TRUTH, while you do little more than disparage the rest of us for not listening?

So what great truth do you have, being a real live spook and all, with which you would be willing to compromise your position and personal security? Are we to believe that you are such a good samaritan that you would take these risks, and that the information you have to reveal is so important that it might actually save life and limb?

Well, lay it on us, brother. What's the poop?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Uh, what are we missing? Did the other spooks massage your throat with their knife because you were going to tell us something? Why did you not tell us something?
Why do you think that all- caps is the best way to gfet a point across? Try the "B" button just above and to the left of the typing area. It stands for "Bold" and can help accentuate a point without being iritating to read.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm like totally confused??

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hear Hear Dame! what is this about then,

It is just crazy the amount of times i read this info about people saying that they are disclosing the truth and no one is listning. but then when these people do say something they are discredeted as quick as possible.

which leads me to believe that this is the truth! maby! or Maby Not!

Classic Dissinformation!

Daz Out

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
what sam fisher will do to promote his splinter cell movie.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallivespook
YOU BETTER GET INFORMED OR YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER TERRIBLY.

The only one that is going to suffer is you when they take away the nice medications and put you on stronger ones.
Or maybe also when the ban hammer hits you on the head.
[quote[] have felt the burden to enlighten folks
You can't be burdened by something you are not qualified to do.

Israel and America both know where it [the ark of the covenant] is and I do as well

No, you don't. You think you do, but you don't.

Besides, a CIA officer would be able to properly use exclamation points, not type 'if you only knew!!!1' like a webtver.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Truth as the human sees it:
As long as I can capture it with the 5 senses

As long as your telling me something I already know, agree with, and have verified from a few so called experts and Universities (PhDs..yadda yaddas)

Oh yeah....all the major news sources owned by the defense contrators have to verify it as well.

And it cant be way out there ie
We all have viruses in us that can be remotely triggered at any given time)

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Real,

Ok, enlighten me. What is it I/we need to know? Does it regard the US gov, aliens---what? If the truth is unpleasant or "out of left field...” most people will dismiss it out of hand. Whether it is due to non-belief or fear at it being true-or some combination of both. I know I had told my parents events I read on ATS and just got strange looks. About 3 day later, the event was talked about on 10 pm news. I guess what I am trying to say is the sad sorry truth is that you must prove what you say by giving us something that we can indecently verify.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
>"You can't tell those stupid idiots anything, they'd
>rather sit around and speculate"

Diplomacy is the art of allowing someone else to have your way.

A person might be stupid. But telling them so probably isn't the best way to encourage them to listen.

>I have felt the burden to enlighten folks

You can lead a horse to water. You cannot make him drink. It is not your burden. You cannot help someone against their will, and it is generally painful to try.

May I suggest that you place information in front of people, and then simply sit back and watch to see what they do? The ones who can digest it, will. The ones who cannot, or choose not to, won't. Either way, you did your part, and you will have done it with grace and dignity.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I've read all your posts, reallivespook including that weird 911 memorial one that got trashcanned. Are you sane? That was some nutty stuff.

Here's your claim, so far as I can tell:

A congressman, in congress since the mid-1970's or so (and who had devised the creation of al qaeda in order to succeed in the largest covert op in history --the American support of the mujas in the afghan-soviet war), got into trouble. He then orchestrated a fire at los alamos and stole hard drives that contained software which, when run on "suitcase nukes" would unlock boobytraps on said nukes. This enabled the congressman in question to blackmail the world because he had purchased forty of these very same suitcase nukes (off the black market from scientists defecting around the time David Hasslehoff was singing on the Berlin Wall), which were boobytrapped by the designers, but which when combined with the unlock-software (stolen, in your theory by the congressman), became viable.

Is this the hard drive theft event you were referring to?

partners.nytimes.com...

June 13, 2000

Data on Weapons Reported Missing From Los Alamos
By JAMES RISEN

WASHINGTON, June 12
-- Investigators at Los Alamos National Laboratory have discovered that computer hard drives containing nuclear weapons data and other highly sensitive material stored in a vault at the laboratory have disappeared, government officials said today.

The hard drives were stored inside a vault in locked containers in the X Division of the national laboratory, where nuclear weapons are designed. They were reported missing on May 31 by officials who were inspecting the facilities after the forest fire in the Los Alamos, N.M., area, Energy Department officials said. While the containers were still in the vault, the hard drives were gone.

The hard drives contained what officials described as data used by the government's Nuclear Emergency Search Team, or NEST, a unit that responds to nuclear accidents and nuclear-related threats from terrorists. The data on the hard drives includes all the information on American nuclear weapons that the team needs to render the nuclear devices safe in emergencies, officials said.

Among the missing material was intelligence information concerning the Russian nuclear weapons program, law enforcement officials said.

[...]

They said disruptions at the laboratory caused by last month's forest fire had impeded their investigation.

Edward Curran, the director of the Energy Department's office of counterintelligence, said in a statement today that "at this point there is no evidence that suggests espionage is involved in this incident."

Mr. Habiger, the director of the Energy Department's office of security and emergency operations, added that "our inquiry has been conducted during a period in which employees are still recovering from the effects of a major emergency disaster, the fire."

Here is an article about that fire, which you say hid the covert operation to steal the hard drives containing the software which then unlocked the booby traps on the 40 suitcase nukes.

www.fseee.org...//www.fseee.org/forestmag/specialreports.shtml

APRIL 5, 2001—Breaking an eleven-month silence, the former superintendent of New Mexico’s Bandelier National Monument said the prescribed burn that got out of control and destroyed more than 200 homes in Los Alamos, New Mexico, last year was not the result of poor judgment and errors by National Park Service personnel.

[...]

In his first detailed public statements since the fire, Weaver said that he and the Bandelier crew that planned and carried out the blaze had been unfairly scapegoated for the disaster. He said that neither he nor his people were warned ahead of time to not light the fire, as has been widely reported. He also said that other federal agencies bore a measure of responsibility. He cited the Santa Fe National Forest, which took nine hours to provide backup in the critical early stages of the fire. He also pointed to the National Weather Service, which did not provide a timely forecast of the high winds that hit the Los Alamos area at noon on Sunday, May 7, and transformed the fire into a raging inferno.

Weaver also criticized a government investigation that blamed the catastrophe on poor planning, preparation and execution by the park service. Weaver said the investigation—conducted in a matter of days while the Cerro Grande fire was still burning—was overly hasty and did not adequately explore what went wrong. He said the investigative report that was produced—and released to the media by former Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt at a jam-packed press conference in Santa Fe—was distorted by the political need for Babbitt to take responsibility for the disaster.

Again, this fire concealed the theft of these hard drives, right? The hard drives that turned on 40 nukes. One must assume there are at least 10 loyalists with each nuke, to monitor it and to detonate when needed. That would mean 400 people involved in the core group of [congressman's] loyal followers, right? 400 knives at his throat, so to speak, all of whom could blackmail him and detonate or at least bust him on TV? How does he maintain control of these people?

This thread will be moved back to ATS quickly if you can provide more details. I think your sanity is questionable, from the 911 site you linked to, but I'm intrigued.

[EDIT]

...You also advised folks to read "Charlie Wilson's War". Here's an interesting site I found:

www.lbjlib.utexas.edu...

An Evening With Charlie Wilson and George Crile

Note: There are a limited number of seats that may be available to those who are not members of the Friends of the LBJ Library. Admission is $10. If seats are still available, tickets will go on sale at 5:50 p.m. in the lobby of the LBJ Auditorium. For more information, or if you would like to become a member of the Friends of the LBJ Library, call Larry Reed at (512) 478-7829, ext. 296.

When: 6 p.m., Tuesday, October 7, 2003
Where: LBJ Auditorium, 2313 Red River St.

The Scoop: It’s been called the “other war” the United States fought in Afghanistan, the one waged by proxy against the Soviet Union in the 1980s…a war that was never even on the radar for most Americans.

60 Minutes producer and author George Crile tells the unlikely tale of a Texas congressman who uses his political wiles to arm tribes of Afghan holy warriors…which ultimately led to the fall of the Soviet Union…in the best-seller Charlie Wilson’s War: The Extraordinary Story of the Largest Covert Operation in History.

Crile and the subject of the book, former Texas congressman Charlie Wilson, will speak to the Friends of the LBJ Library on October 7, 2003.
According to the book’s publisher, The Atlantic Monthly Press, “George Crile tells how Charlie Wilson, a maverick congressman from east Texas, conspired with a rogue CIA operative to launch the biggest, meanest, and most successful covert operation in the Agency's history. At a time when Ronald Reagan faced a total cutoff of funding for the Contra war, Wilson, who sat on the all-powerful House Appropriations Committee, managed to procure hundreds of millions of dollars to support the mujadiheen.”

The Houston Post writes, “In Charlie Wilson’s War, Crile reveals in extraordinary detail the over-the-top, under-the-table machinations of Wilson, one of Capitol Hill’s ablest political bulldozers, as he spearheaded what eventually became known as the Soviets’ Vietnam.”

In July 2003, Tom Hanks’ company, Playtone, bought the rights to Charlie Wilson’s War and Hanks plans to play the lead role.

Mr. Wilson and Mr. Crile will be signing copies of Charlie Wilson's War from 5:15 to 5:45 p.m. in the lobby of the LBJ Auditorium

So if what you are saying is true, this congressman is blackmailing Tom Hanks into playing him in a movie?

Wow. Truth is stranger than fiction.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Another day, another self-righteous, self-appointed genius pretending that his own opinion is the truth, and that he need not bother prooving his point, because he is somehow enlightened. Maybe he reads other conspiracy sites, maybe he listens to underground music, maybe he thinks he's chosen by God, or maybe he thinks he's some kind of "Indigo child" that was just born above the rest of us. But one thing's for sure, he hates other people speculating things that he tells them. Considering that he's obviously smarter than everyone else, despite his low grades, (He's smart, but he just doesn't try. This is a trait often seen in these types of people) we should all just lay down, be blind, and accept what he says as the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallivespook
Amazing. Freakin amazing. You would think that any website would welcome people who could enlighten and inform, you'd think it would be this one. My friends always laugh at me- "You can't tell those stupid idiots anything, they'd rather sit around and speculate". How true.

I have felt the burden to enlighten folks and nobody wants to know the truth. You'd rather sit around and guess,theorize,speculate,wonder.

I'll tell you this. If you don't listen to people who work to inform you, you will pay a terrible price. We are out there, but nobody wants to know the truth. You say you do, but you don't. YOU BETTER GET INFORMED OR YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER TERRIBLY. YOU STILL MIGHT SUFFER, BUT AT LEAST YOU'LL KNOW WHY. DOESN'T THAT BEAT SITTING AROUND READING AND WASTING YOUR TIME ON THEORIES?

See, this is all coded text for his contact. The part in all caps is information for a dead-drop shipment of information. Note the last word, "theories"

T = 20, h = 7; e = 5; o = 15; r = 17; i = 9; e = 5; s = 19

= a grand total of "88"

8 - 8 is a

[the rest of post has been deleted, due to the inflammatory nature of its humor, and the fact that most of you never listen!]

[edit on 17-9-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Okay, okay. I know what you're all saying or what some of you are thinking.

I too lambasted Reallivespook on an earlier thread and I for one, now deeply regret being disrespectful to him.

It takes a lot of guts to come on a website like this 'to spill the beans' as it were. And yes! There are those in power in various governments around the world who welcome and encourage terrorism - the UK and the USA are equally as guilty as any other country.

How can we, the great ATS public, slag off this 'real live spook' and yet not give him [or her] the benefit of the doubt and allow him [or her] to express his [or her] view, however distorted it would appear to us.

We should get off his [or her] back and hear what is on offer. However, a note of caution. Would 'they' not try and succeed in 'silencing' our very own 'Deep Throat'?

Perhaps Real Live Spook is genuine, perhaps not. But my point is, we should hear what he [or she] has to say and, as I have said before in another thread, 'the truth is out there' but we do tend to need a little guidance in where we look.

"I have a serious problem. I am actively seeking the truth and have several irons in the fire, so to speak. What I have managed to uncover, is so startling, so unbelievable, that I simply cannot get my head round it.

I have checked and rechecked my sources and have received a verbal threat (which a good friend of mine [SB] is looking into) to warn me off.

I cannot begin to describe the utter feeling of hopelessness which has come over me because, I've tried to alert some friends to what is happening but they just laugh at me, shake their heads and walk away or tell me I'm mad!

I desperately need to be able to talk to somebody about what I have discovered during my 30 odd years in the military.

I am seeking legal advice, to ensure that if anything happens to me, then certain sealed documents will be sent to all the world press [UPI] for immediate publication. What I have discovered, will bring down the allied governments, of that I have no doubt. Can anybody on ATS help me? This is my last chance for any semblence of sanity.

Please help me, I am in fear for my life!"

Well that's what I'd be thinking, if I was Reallivespook. Over to you mate!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Look, Fritz; the reason I come to this site is precisely that I AM looking for revelations that cannot be found at the public library.

But at the same time, I expect them to be worth listening to.

Spook has definite believeability issues.

Let's contrast his situation with my own on another thread. I present myself as a freemason, and post in the (anti)-anti-masonic threads. But how do other masons, or anyone else, know that I'm a bonafide mason? Because of the way I present my information. I don't browbeat people who question me, I provide information.

Now, since a lot of people at ATS distrust masons, let me give a less politicised example.

I lot of people at this site make some pretty incredible accusations against the police. I happened to have worked in law enforcement for a lot of the 1990's, and so I post as someone with experience in THAT field, also.

So how do folks know, based on my anonymous posts, whether to believe me? They make up their own minds, based on the content of my posts. The other officers recognize the reality of the things I describe, and the vocabulary I use, and recognize me as a (limited) source of information about law enforcement issues.

See, Spook doesn't do any of that. He doesn't come on here and say "I worked at so and so agency; I had this kind of clearance, and I saw these things. Here are some non-conspiracy websites that will back up the dates and official facts on the topic I'm making allegations about"

But Spook doesn't do that. Instead of handing out information, he's handing out the hate-o-rade on anyone that has the temerity to question whether he has anything meaningful to say.

And THAT'S why I don't think he's anything but a webposer.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey Doc - may I call you Doc? - you miss my point entirely.

If you re-read my reply, you'll see that I was replying to Reallivespook with a very much tongue in cheek repost!

I even started a new paragraph with 'Now back here on planet earth' - I thought that would be a 'dead' giveaway!

Hey, Ho - there ya go!

As I said on one of his earlier threads - he is just
pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"Earth calling Reallivespook"

Back here on planet Earth where most of us live we, the truth seeking peoples of this small but beautiful world, beg you - reallivespook, our
all-knowing and all-seeing 'Cancer Man', pray do tell us the things you have seen, the things you have done.

We, the common people, beg you enlighten us - before you fall out of bed and wake up!

top topics

join