It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Broussard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What is the truth behind Aaron Broussard's emotional story?

another oppinion:

I won't be as kind. At best, I think Aaron Broussard is the political equivalent of a price gouger; taking advantage of a tragedy in order to gain political capital. He may very well be purposely trying to blame someone's death on an innocent party (or parties). Either way, it's despicable.

wuzzadem.typepad.com...

Certainly there is something to the issue of his credibility. This timelines just don't make sense.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I believe he was telling the truth! This is just someone trying to cover it up!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How? The times just don't add up.

If he was telling the truth, he embellished it shamelessly.

The fact is, it would have been impossible for the mother to call like he described it.

"The guy who runs this building I'm in, emergency management, he's responsible for everything. His mother was trapped in a St. Bernard nursing home and every day she called him and said, 'Are you coming, son? Is somebody coming?' And he said, 'Yeah, Mama, somebody's coming to get you. Somebody's coming to get you on Tuesday. Somebody's coming to get you on Wednesday. Somebody's coming to get you on Thursday. Somebody's coming to get you on Friday.' And she drowned Friday night. She drowned Friday night."

How was that so? Friday night? That makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would need to know how they came up with the time and death so soon of this woman! But yes I think he was going overboard for news coverage!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
From an article on Friday, September 9

Authorities Wednesday began removing the remains of more than 30 people from a flooded nursing home in a suburban parish.

www.cnn.com...

The bodies had been removed by Wednsday, the 7th.

Who drowned on Friday?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe the emotional Broussard interview was live on Meet The Press on Sunday, September 4th...so he had to be referring to the woman drowning on Friday night - September 2nd...also he said a St. Bernard nursing home and could have indeed been referring to St. Ritas, but also could have been referring to Fernandez nursing home, also located in St. Bernard, same zip.

www.carepathways.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Land lines and cell service were down. I always wondered how his mama managed to call him for 4 days when there was no telephone service. Or why the son couldn't find a way to get over there for 4 days but waited for FEMA to rescue her. If my mama was in danger, you can bet that I would do everything in my power to rescue her. Unlike NOLA, this story doesn't hold water.

top topics

join