It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if Japan re armed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiaoxing
You stupid Americans! Japan already did their re-arm secretly! and don't think that Japan is American's allies. Once Japan become stronger than you, they beat you, once they are weak, they adore you like a lap dog. Remember what I said. The Chinese people didn't realize it more than 100 years ago, they teach japanese everything, everything! then when japan become stronger, they beat and invade China for soooo long time. These Chinese has suffered too much. If you Amercans wanna be a second-chinese, think japanese as a friend, whatever. Thers is no friend in political world but only benefits.
Japan never changed their view in WAR! Never! Never! Once they become stronger and have the ability to retake the world, they will do it! The No.1 person of Japanese right-wingers already said Japan is castrated by America and they don't want it anymore.
the US media always demonize China. China want to become friends with US and they did much effort on it, but US gov seems always want to suppress China. You can not believe everything you read in newspaper and internet. There is so much you americans do not know about Japanese and CHinese , even Asian world which your media never say, and you don't care about it too.

Get rid of the nukes then..
One china gets rid of its nukes the rest of asia will follow.. I guarantee you that..
You seem to be still "Suffering"..

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Why would a "free" "independent" country knowingly cause harm to its economy which was doing so well

My guess would be simple incompetence... seems to be a problem with governments in general.

And as alway, there is the possibility (probability?) that while the economy in general was harmed, well-connected people made out like bandits. Corruption is another unyeilding constant...

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Japan was and still is America and Britians lap dog. This is a truism not written about in history books for very specific reasons. If you knew you would not get on the patriotic treadmill when needed.

Japan was selected after The boxer rebellion of 1899/1900 to be the police force for the western powers in China. To be the strong arm for western investors who were raping China for all they could get and innundating China with Opium to get their moneys back. This is a western economic policy which had kept China down since the 1820s/1830s. A series of wars against China to force Opium on them by the western powers/buisness intrests. A very covered up piece of history not even mentioned in most history books.
By 1899 and after a series of wars and conflicts in China the merchants and banking intrests running China for the western powers dediced they needed a local police force to manage Asia for them in case of another rebellion. It was decided to cultivate Japan for this police work. Japan was armed with western technology and arms. Brought up to date..including Japan's navy. Japan was taught to build airplanes and Aircraft carriers and submarines to serve in this policing capacity complete with loans from western banks and technologies from western industrys.
Notice that when watching the History/Hitler channed this view is never spoken concerning where Japan got this technology when almost no other nation had it .
Japan, however. soon learned the hard lesson when dealing with the west...especially England ...that England keeps the lions share to herself. Japan plotted to go it alone and grab the resources they needed to keep thier industries going.. By the 1930s they broke away and reniged on the loans and went it alone grabbing the available resources. The rest is history. Japan took China and Korea...particularly the places where the resources were ..Indochina was another nation for the rubber.
After the war Japan was rebuilt in western image..with new owners not seen by most in the west. Mitsubishi is Chrysler owned..Mazda is Ford...etc etc etc.
Many of these buisnessed have been dumped now that the new investment place is China. These western companys have moved their operations to China when costs began to rise in Japan and Korea. Hence the hard times on Japan and Korea now that the really big boys have rerouted the resources to the new growth area....China.

One more thing for you folks to remember ..America is someones lap dog too. We lick boots when necessary with our military for someone elses profits.
This is the only rational explaination for why America goes to war and doesnt bring home any new territories. Always dead bodies but no territories or spoils. To the "victors" go the spoils". Not to America. This can only mean we fight for someone elses spoils.

Some of you need to start thinking outside of the boxes that you have allowed in your limited public education to put you in. You were not given the whole story..much has been left out of your education. Nothing wrong with being patriotic but dont be ignorant about the real nature of events. Your leaders and educators have left you out in the cold in this. This is not accidental.

Today India is being armed and provided technology to keep China in check if China ever renigs on the loans and decides to go it alone. India is the only other nation technologically advanced enough and populated enought to take on China head to head. India is also a nuclear power. This technique in economic/political parleance is called "balance of power" and has been practiced by certain commercial intrests through governments in foreign relations since the time of Napolean. NOt all is as it seems.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You will find information on this point of view in my previous posting in a book titled:

"The Empire of the City "

by E.C. Knuth

This book is not found in most public librarys but can be found on the web in certain sites.
It will detail the "special" relationship between the United States and England to the exclusion of most other nations. Only when they are needed to achieve goals will they be allowed in. Often these other nations are turned on later down the road when the goals have been achieved. Turkey or the Ottoman empire is a textbook example. Russia is another .

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
[
One china gets rid of its nukes the rest of asia will follow.. I guarantee you that..

How could you guarantee that?
Once all the asia get rid of their nukes, US will use nukes to threaten other countries, to let them do whatever US want.
BTW, China has already promised they will never use nuke FIRST~However, US didn't. and US do not want to make that promise. I wish the whole world get rid of Nukes~
whatever, it's impossible~Even nukes weapon is banned, maybe someday Genetic weapon is invented. The whole world will be destroyed by stupid human beings~

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

[

How could you guarantee that?
Once all the asia get rid of their nukes, US will use nukes to threaten other countries, to let them do whatever US want.
BTW, China has already promised they will never use nuke FIRST~However, US didn't. and US do not want to make that promise. I wish the whole world get rid of Nukes~
whatever, it's impossible~Even nukes weapon is banned, maybe someday Genetic weapon is invented. The whole world will be destroyed by stupid human beings~

I dont think that would be the case at all. I dont think the United States would use its nukes as leverage for anything unless it were also being threatened by nukes. If Japan rearmed I dont think it would be a lapdog either. Personally I dont think they are a lap dog now.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

But you cannot guarantee that either. And recently 2 Chinese generals have made statements about using nuclear weapons first.

One of the general is particularly crazy I think. He said a nuclear war will be good for China, because it relieve population problems. He said China is ready to loss all the cities east of some place (forgot what it is called). And he made some other crazy statements which I don't really want to post them here because they are stupid. Hard to believe a guy like him can be general.

No one likes nukes, but I think human beings should have some nuclear weapons as back up, in case they are needed to deflects asteroids that is going to hit earth or things like that.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by twchang]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by twchang

But you cannot guarantee that either. And recently 2 Chinese generals have made statements about using nuclear weapons first.

One of the general is particularly crazy I think. He said a nuclear war will be good for China, because it relieve population problems. He said China is ready to loss all the cities east of some place (forgot what it is called). And he made some other crazy statements which I don't really want to post them here because they are stupid. Hard to believe a guy like him can be general.

No one likes nukes, but I think human beings should have some nuclear weapons as back up, in case they are needed to deflects asteroids that is going to hit earth or things like that.

what that stupid guy(i forget his name either) said is : if US try to involve taiwan issue with army and weapon and attack China first, China may use nuke. He didn't say China is gonna us nuke to attack US first for no reason. and it was his personal opinion, which was enlarge by stupid media~BTW, he is really stupid, what he said is a insult to the dignity of LIFE~
Since China has 1,300,000,000 polulation, there must be many stupid crazy people~
Even PRC gov decide to lose all the cities at east, you think the chinese residence will agree with that? Dare communism gov do that? Chinese residences will go nuts to against their gov~(that's what they wanna do for long time~)
back to the topic, the japanese leader remain the same, the last one win in the voting~(Idon't know his name in english form). He is really close to right-wing and Japan is very likely to do something inthe future~
maybe with China~ hope it will not happen~

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why does US, the country has the largest store of nuclear weapons, gets rid of its nukes first?
In the past 15 years, US joins all the wars worldwide.
Don't use double standards.

You stupid Americans! Japan already did their re-arm secretly! and don't think that Japan is American's allies. Once Japan become stronger than you, they beat you, once they are weak, they adore you like a lap dog. Remember what I said. The Chinese people didn't realize it more than 100 years ago, they teach japanese everything, everything! then when japan become stronger, they beat and invade China for soooo long time. These Chinese has suffered too much. If you Amercans wanna be a second-chinese, think japanese as a friend, whatever. Thers is no friend in political world but only benefits.
Japan never changed their view in WAR! Never! Never! Once they become stronger and have the ability to retake the world, they will do it! The No.1 person of Japanese right-wingers already said Japan is castrated by America and they don't want it anymore.
the US media always demonize China. China want to become friends with US and they did much effort on it, but US gov seems always want to suppress China. You can not believe everything you read in newspaper and internet. There is so much you americans do not know about Japanese and CHinese , even Asian world which your media never say, and you don't care about it too.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by google_abcd]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

what that stupid guy(i forget his name either) said is : if US try to involve taiwan issue with army and weapon and attack China first, China may use nuke. He didn't say China is gonna us nuke to attack US first for no reason. and it was his personal opinion, which was enlarge by stupid media~BTW, he is really stupid, what he said is a insult to the dignity of LIFE~
Since China has 1,300,000,000 polulation, there must be many stupid crazy people~

Not only that. He also talks to his graduate students (he is a president of a military school I think) about this nuclear war. Hopefully this fool won't generate more fools by being the school president.

Yea, but out of 1,300,000,000, this nut has to be a general. Why doesn't he get fired?

Even PRC gov decide to lose all the cities at east, you think the chinese residence will agree with that? Dare communism gov do that? Chinese residences will go nuts to against their gov~(that's what they wanna do for long time~)

Maybe. But if the Chinese government can make such decision, why can't it just nuke the rebels? And I don't think you actually have much time to react to such a thing. If some crazy Chinese generals order firing nukes, then it will probably be over before you know it.

But yea, there should still be some sanity in CCP, so maybe that general is bluffing or joking...who knows.

back to the topic, the japanese leader remain the same, the last one win in the voting~(Idon't know his name in english form). He is really close to right-wing and Japan is very likely to do something inthe future~
maybe with China~ hope it will not happen~

hmm...I really doubt he can do much in the near future.
1. Japan is now a democratic nation, and has practice democratic systems for sometime, which means Koizumi can loss his job fast. So unless the majority of Japanese want to attack China (which I don't think is likely), there is no chance Japan can do anything significant to China. (unless of course China attacks Japan...but I don't think that has high probability in the near future neither)
2. Japanese military command system is linked with US. So anything Japanese do will probably be known to US. Unless US agree, the Japanese military's action is limited.

Maybe something will happen, maybe not. But from what I can see, large scale Japanese invasion on China is very unlikely.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by twchang]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Japan may not be "disarmed" , but they have absolutely no way to attack China. Their forces are simply not geared for that kind of force projection. Really neither country has the forces to launch any sort of full-scale conventional war against the other.

China could hit Japan with ballistic missles if they wanted, but that would almost certainly mean war with the US.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
My guess would be simple incompetence... seems to be a problem with governments in general.

No. the japanese public already knew what effets this would have on the japanese economy but was over ruled by the US government.

And as alway, there is the possibility (probability?) that while the economy in general was harmed, well-connected people made out like bandits. Corruption is another unyeilding constant...

Most major japanese compaines lost large amounts of exports.

The only reason i could see people profiting from this is in the property market.

And american exports

[edit on 21-9-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Japan was and still is America and Britians lap dog. This is a truism not written about in history books for very specific reasons. If you knew you would not get on the patriotic treadmill when needed.

excellent post orangetom.

It seems that japan has become somewhat less important to washington now that they have made a pact with india.

Important to remember

Read between the lines, that just think what your government wants to think

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by twchang

Two chinese enerals. the prisident needs to push the bottom

One of the general is particularly crazy I think. He said a nuclear war will be good for China, because it relieve population problems. He said China is ready to loss all the cities east of some place (forgot what it is called).

Did he now? can you get a link source of this. I remember he asked the americans if they wanted to trade Los Angelas for taiwan

And he made some other crazy statements which I don't really want to post them here because they are stupid. Hard to believe a guy like him can be general.

Maybe this is deliberate.

To make the american think more about what is at stake instead of shooting their mouth about intervention.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Daedalus3 you are just talking about india.

india really is irrelavant here. its balanced off by pakistan

If nuclear weapons were given up there would be not a threat to the 5 large power France,Britian,America,China and Russia to wage a world war.

Nuclear weapons haven't saved the world from more worlds and saved the lives of countless people.

I think nuclear weapons are a blessing

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh yeah definitly. If China even launched any kind of attack against Japan it would definitly mean a HUGE United States response. That could send the world into a huge conflict.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
Oh yeah definitly. If China even launched any kind of attack against Japan it would definitly mean a HUGE United States response. That could send the world into a huge conflict.

Yes and if the USA launches nukes at chian then china will also lauch nukes at america.

Lose lose........Just for japan

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
I would actually count Japan as our allies, belive it or not in these times. Japan has been a trading partner for technology and other goods with the US for quite awhile, and we have no reason to not want them to re-arm, as long as they aren't against us.

yeah i have talked to to many japanese people who really see our countries as pretty close parnters, one example the atuo industry.

many ( oh wait just about all of them)of the big name japanese tuning companies are now opening branches in the states.ex.
spoon now has OPAK racing us ( they even use some of spoon's race cars to race inthe US, and the owner even comes over a lot to race our events)
mugen has king motorsports
signal auto opened up signal auto US
HKS opened HKS USA
Sun Auto is soon to open up i belive
Jun auto mechanic even flew one of friends who owns Suja 1 motoring in Chicago and gave them a full tour and even paid for most of their stay and them and all of the crew their eat lunch.

i really see to much commrodary and to good of business relationships betwent he two countries, for them to risk it any kind of military action.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the japan and China war is not impossible, which they are fighting for East Sea and some nameless islands right now. the china and japan relationship is complicated, which is not explained much in US media~

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join