It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Marks On Skin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
well, it's 10:31pm US pacific time.
NONE of these photos showed up. none of the original photos could be prompted to show. nor any of the other links to photos worked.

are we onto something?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
"http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/DUB2DUB/DSC01453.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i179.photobucket.com...

pic of unknown burn marks i just noticed after what i think was a dream 2 nights ago??

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i am very honest and really am triped out i just noticed i have burn marks all over my arm and one larger one on my chest??? i had a very out of this world dream that was sooooo vivid...scientist/ angels ..flying object of light ...saying goodbye just as i woke...they told me i must have nothing but love to be accepted...they also said i cant know too much too fast??? i remember the dream like no other like it was real as can be!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
thanks for the photos.
interesting.
hope they stay up and live.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So I discover a triangle cut out on my upper arm today. Two small dots below it. Never noticed them before but they are completely healed... Odd, made me instantly think of abductions...

I would be really pissed to find out that some black ops type abduction has happened to me!!!

For those of you who know me, I have had many conscious experiences with multiple types of ET, but each situation I was fully aware.

This kind of gives me an angry feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join