It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Marks On Skin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I do believe all of you, but my question is why immediately jump to the UFO/alien/abduction conclusion? I'm no MD, but I'm aware that there's a gazillion and one possible skin conditions - and it can be an internal condition as well. The human body reacts to all kinds of stuff (what we touch, what we eat, what we smell, even what we see!) in all kinds of ways.

For instance whenever I walk into a supermarket to shop, my hands would swell up and itch like crazy. I've been to several doctors, with no answers. But I know there's something in Supermarkets I'm allergic to. Not once have I thought about it as being supernatural...

You know what I'm saying? Are we longing for paranormal experiences in such a way, that we're starting to see ordinary things as extra-ordinary?
(I know it's a good quality to be able to see the extra-ordinary in the ordinary, but there's a thin line between having a good eye and common sense and being psychotic! - I'm not calling anyone here psychotic! Just trying to make a point.)

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well difference with your hands and my marks, is you know the source, I don't.

My marks didn't appear because I walked into a supermarket, nor did they appear when I take a swim.

They just appeared for no reason on night. No reason that I know of because I didn't do anything out of the odinary the day before..

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
Well difference with your hands and my marks, is you know the source, I don't.

My marks didn't appear because I walked into a supermarket, nor did they appear when I take a swim.

They just appeared for no reason on night. No reason that I know of because I didn't do anything out of the odinary the day before..

Well, yes, the Supermarket "case" was just an example of how our bodies could react to something we unknowingly come in contact with. I'm just saying that it could be anything. Anything from your mattress, bed lice (not saying you're dirty!
), to even your own sweat!

Type in "skin rash" in Google and you'll get well over 4 million results. I don't want to debunk you, it might just as well be the result of an alien abduction - my point is just - why jump to a "paranormal" conclusion. The marks are strange just because you don't know the source. And you don't know the source, just because you're asleep while it happens. It doesn't mean that it's otherworldly?

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

They just appeared for no reason on night.

No reason that I know of because I didn't do anything out of the odinary the day before..

suggestion....install a monitor camera where you sleep...

maybe pick up a infant monitor system at a discounted/used price,
it could be used for other projects later on...like ghost hunting, etc

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ok, ok I'll go out on a limb here and post pics. Bearing in mind it could be something completely different from what the OP was talking about.

img215.imageshack.us...

img215.imageshack.us...

img215.imageshack.us...

And no it's not a reaction or alergy they just 'appeared' literally overnight I was like woah wtf maybe I sleep on something I shouldn't have. But no they have been there ever since.

Note, they are barely noticable from a glance but close up they look quite serve.

Those are Stretch marks...np doubt... check out google or yahoo for "stretch marks images" and you will see plenty of the same...

they wont go away either, sometimes time and good stretch mark lotion will hwlp them go away, but once they are there... they stay.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnusualMe
I once got a BUNCH of strange bruises all over my forearms they were small and yellow like a severe bruise that was healing. I ran to the doctor right off, they said they had no idea what it was but ran a bunch of tests... nothing was out of the oridinary.. they went away and I haven't had them since.

I'd flip out if i woke up with sketchy stuff on my arm.

(mode edit - circumvention of censors)

[edit on 9/22/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Someone mentioned earlier about triangle marks on the arms, etc, like three dots in that shape. I have had this many times, and so have other people i know.

Apparently this can be caused by spider bites, not one's that can hurt you, obviously, but never the less can appear, especially after waking up in the morning.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I once woke up with what looked like a huge scar down the middle of my chest and three dots (in the shape of a triangle) on the left side of my chest.

Last month I woke up and noticed my left shin had increased in size and looked like it belonged to a 50-stone man! I had no idea what it was until somebody told me I ran into a bench after being at the pub.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has stumbled on the fact that these marks may have been left by some type of bug or other insect. Some insects bite cannot be felt right away such as a tick bite. The only real way to know is to go over your body well when coming in from outside. I have been bitten by bugs I have not felt that have left some good twin bite marks. Those are usually by small spiders. I have had on occasion got a good nickle size bite from a natt. I must admit I do have bad reactions with most flying insects but who knows? I hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm new to the message bourds and am finding cross referencing quite an issue, anyway I just posted on another thread I've been talking on, but it is a direct reply to what the triangular markings mean... so the story comes in after an ET encounter I was talking about on the other thread before I found this thread, but I thought I would post this one to you too as it was about the triangular markings....

Galactic Federation

After my experience that night I started reading everything I could on the ET subject to try and understand what had happened to me, my life was going crazy with strange synchronicities and this whole story is based on synchronicity, it just depends if you believe in co0incidence...
One of the books I read was called 'UFO Visitation' by Alan Watts, anyway I thought the ET's he was on about were the same as mine, so I wrote to him to see if he could help me understand, in my letter to him was a lot more detailed account of 13/2/95 in it I mentioned the triangular gateway the UFO's were coming in and out of...anyway when he wrote back he said triangle was they 'key' word and gave me a messege...he said that many years before himself, a woman called Phyllis Schlemmer [she wrote only planet of choice] and Gene Roddenberry went to stay at a beach house and Phyllis spent the month channeling the Galactic Federation and Gene Roddenberry took notes and created Star Trek from it.... well it gave me a bit of a chuckle I decided Alan Watts was possibly a bit of a nutter and didn't bother again.
About 5 years past, I remembered the story and it always amused me, but I never took it too siriusly, then one I got talking to an American chap on an internet e-mail list called Art Myers, Art was 85 at the time and had been a psychic investigator for 21yrs and had written several books [bless him he even sent me a signed copy of his latest book] anyway he told me that in an encounter like mine the ET's had tatooed a blue triangle on him and asked if I knew what it mean't, I said I didn't know but felt I had to tell him the story Alan Watts said went with triangle.
Arts reply blew me away, he said "Well bugger me, I was working with Phyllis Schlemmer 5 years ago on a book, she told me that story and I didn't believe her, I wanted the book to be about her crazy life story with all her strange adventures and she wanted it to be about the Galactic Federation, we argued and the book never got finished"
To which I replied "Damm Art, you could have been the next Gene Roddenberry'
Anyway off I went again for a few years thinking it nothing more than another pleasant amusing synchronicity, then earlier this year I was in my 'housha' in the Sinai Desert when a friend Root brought a jewish guy called Ronnie for a visit, I mention something about ET's and then Root demands the whole story saying I can't just throw in a comment and not tell the whole story... so I tell the shucky-darn long whole story, anyway I get to the bit about Phyllis Schlemmer and Root says 'ah Ronnie was telling me about her earlier, he said I should read the book, I definately will now" so I turned to Ronnie saying "ah you know Phyllis Schlemmer" (meaning you've read her book) he nodded (meaning yes I know her she is a close friend) and I carried on with the story'... it was only afterwards I realizied he meant they were friends and he knew the story, when he started talking about her....so easier than me telling you what ET's are like just watch Star Trek its a true story and if thats not the funniest thing in the world I dont know what is... oh and if Merlin has a character in Star Trek then he is Q, which is possibly why he found my first thoughts oh 'Wow your blue, you should be on Star Trek' so amusing

Love sarephim101

The Truth is Funnier Than Fiction

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anyway so basically what I mean to say is the triangular markings are a sign that you have visited a Galactic Federation ship, get over your paranoia about being an abductee and happy that you are a contactee, lets face it you wouldn't be wasting your time talking about strange 'marks if you might have bumped youself
a doctor once told me about a strange blue mark (next to a pea sized lump under the skin )on my throat that I "must have accidently stabbed myself in the neck with a biro and not noticed it" um no Doc I think not, I think it was the entry point for the implant next to it, but I wont mention that cos you already think Im stupid enuff to stab myself in the kneck with a biro and not notice...
No Siriusly guys you know your discussing these marks because you know exactly where you got them and your too scared to admit to even yourselves you know exactly where they came from, and if your too scared to admit that bit how are you going to admit the rest of the memories to yourselves, your contactees, get over it, your Cosmic Secret Service Agents, sleepers, so wake up and get on with your missions... you can laugh but you know its true, you just want someone else to tell you its true..because its too wierd for your reality to accept, but really its true, its no big deal, every Agent has to get over the shock of waking up and finding they have another identity they hardly knew was there, except for possibly what they put down as thier own paranoia...
I f you have forgotten your mission completely I'll remind you, your here to help and its always about the individual, forget the governments they have thier own agenda, its about helping individuals through the net to freedom, the world can be a horrible place its your mission to make it better,just secretly be of service to people, you dont even need to tell people your helping, you have a bigger network of other Cosmic Secret Service Agents worldwide you can call on than you can possibly imagine

pick a person who needs help...transmit a call for assistance for them... a prayer if you like...someone out there is paying attention and you will recieve an answer

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I had a simiar image on my back on 8/28/09 that lasted 1 weeks. Then it can back on 9/19/09 anyone have an idea of what this is.I have more pictures on my profile.

files.abovetopsecret.com...[/img]

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by stevoworld]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok, either the OP has 3 accounts open on ATS or something very strange is happening. Anybody else noticed there is 3 threads with people saying they have these skin marks??? not too sure if they are the same mark but its strange enough to have 3 threads on the same subject!!!

here are the links to the other skin cases

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
My Boyfriend found a 2.5cm x 2.5cm x 2.0cm Triangle on my back this morning. It was definitely not there before i went to sleep. I do not recall hurting my self. Looks like a healed burn marking.

I have been asking the universe for a sign, as i was unsure about spirits and if to believe in them. I think they might have answered me.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eden

I have some pictures in my profile, they are not blurry :-)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have just noticed some burn marks after 2 nights ago i had the most vivid amazing dream of a unknown object like a spaceship ..yet i was the delivery driver to what seemed like a scientist base hidden in huge trees and was offered a job there and said i needed to have nothing but love in my heart and has i said " bye nice meeting you all" and walked out the door i woke with my hand in the air waving bye and am so startled how i remember every detail and the UFO was what a piece i was delivering and it combined in the sky and spun around in light speed transforming with so much colors and energy...my mind is blown away till today ..one of the people i talked to which i feel was angels / aliens gave me a tape to watch and took one back saying i can not know too much too fast... i now noticed burn marks on my arm and chest small tho i have no idea where they came from...searching online for answers i came to this site for help?? I just took pictures and will post the pics of the burn mark proof....i need to find out whats the meaning or whats really going on or was i teleported ??

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have just noticed some burn marks after 2 nights ago i had the most vivid amazing dream of a unknown object like a spaceship ..yet i was the delivery driver to what seemed like a scientist base hidden in huge trees and was offered a job there and said i needed to have nothing but love in my heart and has i said " bye nice meeting you all" and walked out the door i woke with my hand in the air waving bye and am so startled how i remember every detail and the UFO was what a piece i was delivering and it combined in the sky and spun around in light speed transforming with so much colors and energy...my mind is blown away till today ..one of the people i talked to which i feel was angels / aliens gave me a tape to watch and took one back saying i can not know too much too fast... i now noticed burn marks on my arm and chest small tho i have no idea where they came from...searching online for answers i came to this site for help?? I just took pictures and will post the pics of the burn mark proof....i need to find out whats the meaning or whats really going on or was i teleported ??

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have experienced something similar before. I looked at my arm during class and noticed this weird clusted of red lines extending down the underside of my left arm. I guess it took me so long to notice since I had been wearing a jumper pretty well constantly, but they continued to move slowly downward for around a day until they vanished. Could be anything, really.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join