It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Marks On Skin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
G'day all. Earlier today, I noticed something strange on my arm. There are two red lines on the underside of my right arm going parallel to my wrist. The first is about 3.5" from my wrist and the second about two inches lower. These did not appear this morning, as they were not there when I woke up. I have retraced my day and have found nothing that could have made such marks. The lines are thin and red, as if you were to take a thin piece of cardboard and push it into your arm. They are not raised, as would be if I had leaned on something. They are not sore or itchy. I cannot figure out where they came from. I have had smiliar experiences in the past; one in which i had a large triangle shape on my chest in the morning (I sleep on my back). According to friends, I have also been simply gone for a few hours in the past few months. I have an unusual phobia for pictures of extra-terrestrials and crafts that not many I know have. Thx for helping me figure all this out, I'm definately stumped. Any questions, reply away!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting, can you post some pictures?

TPL

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I currently have red marks, totally random patches on my arms and belly. They don't itch and burn like yours, worrying thing is i went to the doctors and they said they had never seen anything like it. They gave me some creams, they didn't work. Then they said wait and see if they disappear!
That was two weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yep, no feeling on them here either. Doc asked me what they were when i went for a physical (the triangle) and I told him I had no idea....

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I woke up one morning and had them on my back. It was like I had lied down on a surface that had points everywhere, but it was just my normal bed.
It was 5 or so lines all parrarel pushed deep into my skin, when I run my finger over my back you could feel them really easily.
I never told anyone or went to the docters, and now 10 months later it's still there but it's began to fade.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Those kinds of marks are often assosiated with alien abductions, its a bit of a jump logically though imho. I also get those, and they burn.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've got them aswell, between my elbow and arm pit on each arm and on one side of my waist.

Doctor said they could be stretch? marks as im young but I'm not putting on weight or muscle bulk.

They just appeared one day, they also niether hurt or burn only reason I know about them is by sight and you can feel them when running fingers over.

I'll post pics if someone else does

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Would any of you mind posting pictures of these marks for our viewing pleasure? Pretty please with sugar on top?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wish ppl with stories such as this would show some kind of physicle evidence, ie, medicle report, pictures ect,

I'm not suggesting your claims are false, but c'mon, you've had ample time to take at least one photo.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok, ok I'll go out on a limb here and post pics. Bearing in mind it could be something completely different from what the OP was talking about.

img215.imageshack.us...

img215.imageshack.us...

img215.imageshack.us...

And no it's not a reaction or alergy they just 'appeared' literally overnight I was like woah wtf maybe I sleep on something I shouldn't have. But no they have been there ever since.

Note, they are barely noticable from a glance but close up they look quite serve.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Looks like a bit of carpet burn. We all know how that happens... ;D

Danny

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Looks like some kind of allergy outbreak to me. The once I get are very long and thin cuts in the upper layer of the skin with some blood.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've had those marks as well... it's not a bunch like those in the pics... my friend got one under his upper arm that was about an inch long... he had it about a week... then I got one under my forearm that was about the same. No idea what they were... I don't work out, so I know they aren't stretch marks... and they were straight... stretch marks are not straight.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Th0r, where are these marks located on your body and when did they first appear? I did not want to assume, but did you take these pictures yourself? If not, would it be possible to have someone else take the pictures for you?

The pictures were blurry. Glancing at the first one, it looks as though it could be a close up of stretch marks. The others could possibly be an an allergic reaction.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The 2nd picture looks like cat scratches. Maybe your cat scratched you when you were sleeping?
The first picture looks what I had on my back, but I can't say for sure unless I can see a better picture of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have had a bump on my left wrist for years now, and also have many bruises of unknown source.
The bump is about the size of a large grain of rice, but mine itches and burns on occasion.I have always though the burn, itch was to get my attention when I got off track?
It would be hard to photograph because my veins are so close to the skin.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I too woke up to discover these markings on my left leg when I was small.

There are two gouges/scoop indentations into my muscle that are triangular in shape. There is no scarring on the surface whatsoever, yet the muscle underneath is heavily scarred. Although I'm not a firm believer in alien contact, this is just one of those things that I cannot explain.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
lol my cat didn't scratch me while I was sleeping, and no it's not carpet burn.

An allergy is what I first thought but they have stayed in the same spot for over 6months not getting smaller or larger.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
how could you just leave an itching, burning triangle shape without medical attention for 6 months. I would be getting extensive testing if i were you.
especially because of the awsome health care system in canada.
i wouldn't even think twice about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I once got a BUNCH of strange bruises all over my forearms they were small and yellow like a severe bruise that was healing. I ran to the doctor right off, they said they had no idea what it was but ran a bunch of tests... nothing was out of the oridinary.. they went away and I haven't had them since.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join