It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's new "Bildeburger" style group starts today!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bill Clinton has decided to save the world.

His new group is having it's first meeting in New York over the next three days....

His "ClintonGlobalInitiative" (CGI) group looks an awful lot like the Bildebugers under a different name.

He plans to end poverty, ROLLBACK global warming, "Improve" Global Governance,

They also reference "Investment and Enterprise".

Holy "New World Order" Batman....

News Story:

au.news.yahoo.com...

Attendee List of New York Meeting:

www.clintonglobalinitiative.org...

CGI Website:

www.clintonglobalinitiative.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think conspiracists are all on the wrong track focusing on Bush...soon he'll be back in Crawford never to be heard from again. Clinton has grandiose plans to become UN Secretary General and now this. I think people should be looking at him more closely.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've heard of Clintons maybe becoming UN Secretary General before too. Imagine if that happened and Hillary became president in 2008
Alot of people think she might run.

Thats would be alot of power for a single family to have at one time

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I agree that Clinton is, in many ways, more threatening than GWBush.

Clinton clearly hasnt had enough of his "Power" fix during his eight (8) years as President. He is obviously still "jonesing" to be in Power. Power with a capital "P".

The "Left" is far more treacherous than the "Right". "They" seem to think that they know what is best for us better than we do.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Black Flag]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yea, I've been paying close attention to Clinton as well. It's interesting the "position" the UN has in the world today and where it is headed. Take a look at the thread I started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it's a little out there for you secular folks but it will give you an idea on where I stand concerning the UN. (Don't feel like writing a novel here)

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hmmm....I don't see how Clinton could be worse than GW. I look at my life today compared to when Clinton was in office and I am much worse off. The deficit has a strangle hold on our economy and we have an idiot, (or group thereof) running things, and that's if you accept the fact that they are merely benign idiots. I don't care who gets a BJ, as long as the ones involved are of age. That doesn't affect my life. War and poverty do. I am not a Cllinton fan per se, but I don't see how you can compare the two with Dubya coming out on top

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You can't just use economic factors to judge if things are going well. The guard that's bribed to let strangers into the castle appears to be getting wealthy, until he realized that the whole castle is going to be sacked from his lack of attention to the problem and his focus on monetary issues only.

In the same manner you have more than one guage in the dash of your car. If all you focus on is the E on the gas level you might miss the fact that your oil pressure is gone.

Look at the whole issue when you compare the two administrations. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I hate hearing the "I was financially better off during the Clinton years so he was a better president" excuse.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Couldn't it be possible that this is all some sort of slick marketing on Bill's part for his other new business?

I know we're all looking forward to Bill Clinton's Build A Burger. We have franchises already out here on the west coast and I got to tell you that the CFR burger is really tasty, it also comes with a side of fries and temporary skull and bones tattoo

With more than 170 heads of state and government gathered in New York for the UN summit, Clinton will open Thursday the inaugural meeting of his Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), aimed at wiping out poverty, ending conflict, rolling back climate change and promoting better governance worldwide

The above is from the yahoo article. It seems very nice, but considering where we are currrently at as a global society it seems more apt to just balance out the status quo, which is really what it all seems to be about.

If they actually accomplish anything for either good or bad, I'll be surprised.

IMO

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"It is a meeting unlike a Davos or a UN meeting, but an activism forum from which each participant will come out with a list of tasks to be accomplished," Clinton told the British newspaper, The Independent.

"Those who do not fulfill their tasks will not come back the following year," he said

That sounds like a pretty good idea.

This group is not like the bilderbergers, since its not secret and the membership is not annonymous and its largely made up of active government officials.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This group is not like the bilderbergers, since its not secret and the membership is not annonymous and its largely made up of active government officials.

true, but he does seem to want to stay in the spotlight

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

true, but he does seem to want to stay in the spotlight

Perhaps he just wants to help?

It's pretty hard to do that out of the spotlight.

top topics

join