It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video found on the web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
While surfing the web I found this video
www.ownagevideos.com...

One of the best i've seen so far, the quality of the video is very good and you can clearly see a disk-shaped object with a reflecting metal colour

Hoax or not? Well make it up for yourselves
My opinion? 50/50, you can never know its true until you witnessed it yourself, but the good quality and the clear vision of the object makes me wonder about this video!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting find, but there are a ton of ways to tear this one apart... Not that it isn't genuine, who knows? But the lack of reference objects in the frames showing the object, and the zoom ins and outs, could make it even a frisbee and one couldn't tell.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
True, everyone has his own opinion
, i'm also not saying that the video is hard evidence, and yeah, it could even be a frisbee, but I just think that the video is nice, not like those other "fuzzy 5 sec video's", tis one gives a clearer and better view of the object than the most i've seen

Anyway, I like a good discussion, looking it from different angles and other ones opnions is food for the brains:p

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There's not much to work with. In all the time watching the video you catch about three seconds of the UFO. Don't really know what to say about it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Its a modified fresbee using guts from those toys sold at the local flea market .... maybe

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have to say that in the later part of the video it does resemble a frisbie one thing that has me puzzled though is in the first couple ov seconds you can clearly see a black circle and then when he zooms out a small silver dot in the same area which is to far of and to high up to be a frisbie also how long can a frisbie stay in the air for?? I dunno about this interesting though!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes, i've seen this video before. It looks pretty genuine to me. It looks pretty good when the circle turns revealing it to be saucer shaped.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
plop

Are you saying that it's a shooting clay? It seems to be a little too high and distant to be a shooting clay. The bad thing is that now you've given hoaxers another idea.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
plop

Are you saying that it's a shooting clay? It seems to be a little too high and distant to be a shooting clay. The bad thing is that now you've given hoaxers another idea.

I suspect so yes.
But I dont know anything about shooting clay or skeets really, so i dont know.

Heres a closeup of the UFO:

Maybe someone could check on googlemaps to see if theres a shooting range over there.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by plop]

PKD

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
looks genuine. the only thing that throws it off is the penciled in circle around it's shape. the camera man had no idea of how to work a camcorder.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
An excellent observation Plop, and certainly consistent with what we see in the video...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When I first viewed the video, I was also curious what that white tower like thing was. Thanks for posting the pic of it. That isn't a skeet shooting tower that's a firplace chimney on the house next door.

The camera man had a hard time keeping the object in frame when he was zoomed in. When he zoomed out, you can see a shiny object high in the sky. He tries to zoom back onto the object, loses it momentarily and then catches it doing a roll over manuver before losing it again. When he zoomed out the first time he did catch a reference point, the top of the roof.

Whether or not this footage is a fraud or not, I think I will leave that to the experts on this board to decide.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't think its a clay for shooting at, because its in a populated area and its way to high to be a clay disk, I don't think a gun can shoot that high and the wind would be to hard on that height to even hit the clay, you would need a sniper and a hitman training to hit that thing:p

EDIT: I really don't think its a clay, I don't hear any gunshots in the video!, and I think the little white thing in the background looks more like a chimney (the little bunkers on skeet tournaments are mostly not bigger than 2,30 meters, and the object looks definatly higher than 2,30 meters of the ground)

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Martini]

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Martini]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatAncientWhiteDragon
When I first viewed the video, I was also curious what that white tower like thing was. Thanks for posting the pic of it. That isn't a skeet shooting tower that's a firplace chimney on the house next door.

Compare the pic from the video to the authentic skeet tower. Look at the differences! Look at the door in the authentic one, and the door in the one on the video. The tower in the video, whatever it is, is at least 4x bigger than its own door, and assuming all doors are about the same height, it's about 4x bigger than the actual skeet tower. And it has 2 giant window-type things on top, not one tiny window, and also considering that it's 4x bigger, the windows are MUCH bigger than the window in the skeet tower.

Unless skeet towers come in small castle sizes, I don't think it matches at all.

top topics

join