It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President: "we will share nuclear tech with other Arab nations..."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx

Originally posted by Souljah

For your own good, I suggest that you do that too.
You might Live Longer.

How would I live longer by putting you on my ignore list?

Is that some sort of threat?

No Threats from me, Mate.

It is just an Advice considering that people supposed to have Lost many Nerves over my posts, by putting me on ignore, that problem is supposed to be "solved".

But do you solve the Problem by Ignoring it - the first step is to Admit it exsists.

Do what you want to do - that is none of my concern.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

But do you solve the Problem by Ignoring it - the first step is to Admit it exsists.

Are you saying that you're a "problem"? Usually folks see themselves and their views as the "solution". Seems that the U.S. "good guy" mentality has gotten to you too, if you view yourself as the "problem", maybe you assume you are the bad guy.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
dude !

wtf does Russia has to do with anything ????
????

I think u might think im Russian....you are wrong....ive never been to Russia, nor am i Russian

I discovered where I made my mistake. I was going by something you said in a previous post:

Originally posted by nukunuku
im in slovenia as well, actually part rusin part bosnian

I had a bad source for information. I should know better than to take people at face value. I guess your information is subject to change at a moments notice.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure Rusin necessarily always means Russian...

Rusin people, a nationality that has been, and still often is called by various other names which include, but are not limited to the following: Carpatho-Russians, Rusyns, Carpatho-Rusyns, Carpatho-Rusins, Rusin-Ukrainians, Rusyn-Ukrainians, Carpatho-Ukrainians, Karpato Russi, Podkarpatski Rusini, Podkarpatski Russiani, Ruthenians, Ruthenes, Sub-Carpathian Ruthenians, Transcarpathian Ruthenians, Uhro-Rusins, Hungarian Rusin, Zakarpatski Rusini, and American Russians.

I guess you're just slavic soup nukunuku, da? Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No Threats from me, Mate.

It is just an Advice considering that people supposed to have Lost many Nerves over my posts, by putting me on ignore, that problem is supposed to be "solved".

Do what you want to do - that is none of my concern.

I was worried there for a bit becuase it sounded a lot like you threatened my life. That would be against the TOS of ATS. It might even be bad enough to get you banned. At least a warning, smack on the wrist or the like.

Perhaps you should add me to YOUR Igor list.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
I'm not sure Rusin necessarily always means Russian...

I guess you're just slavic soup nukunuku, da? Just kidding.

hahahahaha good call man, definately what i you would call a soup

xman now that you have satysfied your curiosity perhaps you could put it to better use

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm a little late on this one and it's probably already been said but someone should either tell Skippy or the Iranian President that Iran isn't actually an Arab nation so the quote '...with other Arab nations...' is wrong.

FYI: www.middleeastnews.com...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join