It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President: "we will share nuclear tech with other Arab nations..."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The US will not attack Iran unless they have a deathwish.

China has invested $200 billion in the Iranian oil supply, Russia, India and Germany have invested tens of billions in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
The US will not attack Iran unless they have a deathwish.

China has invested $200 billion in the Iranian oil supply, Russia, India and Germany have invested tens of billions in it.

A deathwish? The US would take all those countries down with us. You really think it's in China's best interest to bring on their own destruction for for $200 billion? I think they have more invested in the U.S. than that. Not to mention, what good is money or oil in a nuclear wasteland?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The fact that a nuke cannot strike the US is irrelivent if the nuke can reach the carrier group.

Or the tank Column.

Iran is allowed to enrich urainium enough to use in reactors. Anyhow if the US threatens the security of Iran (which it is) enough it can legally withdraw from the NPT without reperations.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Discount ICBM

Originally posted by DiceMan
The fact that a nuke cannot strike the US is irrelivent if the nuke can reach the carrier group.

Or be smuggled into the country.

Fortunately for the U.S., the borders are well-guarded and secure.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

In my opinion it sums up the future situation we may be in, if nothing is done about Nuclear Proliferation.

You think that's bad, wait till the genome is well-enough understood that anyone with a DNA sequencer and a petri dish can come up with something like an airborne Ebola. There is no putting the genie back in the bottle. The physics behind nuclear weapons are well-understood already - anyone with fissionable materials and half a clue can build a nuclear bomb. It's simply a reality we have to cope with.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
yeah..i just wanted to say that im persian/iranian...
thats it.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
why was NR banned? not complaining but just think its humorous. its a shame iran doesnt become an intelligently run country. such a shame. yeah i cant say much for the usa but im sure our country is in for major changes in 06 and 08

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
and your saying Iran cant fight back? sorry we dont even need to fight, we already have our own cruise missiles and ICBM's that can do the job.

First off, Iran dont have ICBM's do they ??? or do they ??

Good to see this idiot banned, plasts pro iranian garbage 50pc of the time and scary enough he lives in America!! some people here just "invite" the authoritys to to "watch" them, its hilarious sometimes........

Hey now there's a conspiracy theory for yah, all these sites (like this one)are government owned to fish out the threats to national security!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
so why exactly do amerikanskis think they have some sort of monopoly on nuclear power in the world?
this reasoning still escapes me....

What, He-man died and made you masters of the universe?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
so why exactly do amerikanskis think they have some sort of monopoly on nuclear power in the world?
this reasoning still escapes me....

What, He-man died and made you masters of the universe?

That would be because if the whole world was aloud to freely develop nukes it would be only a matter of time until the whole world was annialated.

If you cant see why just use your imagination a little, btw US isnt the nuclear (only) super power , there is plenty enough countrys already with enough nukes to destroy humanity many times over, but i guess if it happened there will be cockroaches left to start the process of evoulution again for a few mill years, maybe next time round we will all just be big talking cockroaches that all look the same and live happily ever after eh??

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

That would be because if the whole world was aloud to freely develop nukes it would be only a matter of time until the whole world was annialated.

If you cant see why just use your imagination a little, btw US isnt the nuclear (only) super power , there is plenty enough countrys already with enough nukes to destroy humanity many times over, but i guess if it happened there will be cockroaches left to start the process of evoulution again for a few mill years, maybe next time round we will all just be big talking cockroaches that all look the same and live happily ever after eh??

Well i dont see any other nuclear nations screaming bomb Iran just becouse they want "nukular" power. Besides, if you wanna play world police, you start by cleaning your own porch first.

And since USA is so far the only country to drop a nuke on humans, i think the world is more scared of USA than Iran. But you like it that way dont you.

mmmm?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Well i dont see any other nuclear nations screaming bomb Iran just becouse they want "nukular" power. Besides, if you wanna play world police, you start by cleaning your own porch first.

And since USA is so far the only country to drop a nuke on humans, i think the world is more scared of USA than Iran. But you like it that way dont you.

mmmm?

I dont see the USA screaming bomb Iran but it wont be long if they continue there current path of threats like "wipe Israel off the map" and "we will share our nuclear technology".

Dont make the wrong assumption that im American.

Oh and Japan got Atom bombed and rightly so, they unjustly declared War on most of the world, and a few hundred thousand of them died in a bombing that saved a few hundred thousand people's lives that where defending there homelands.And what did your country do in WW2 ? depends what team your granddaddy was on hey.

The intention of the west is to stop any such thing from happening again, and can you blame us weve seen in living memory the hate of the foreign invader.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I dont see the USA screaming bomb Iran but it wont be long if they continue there current path of threats like "wipe Israel off the map" and "we will share our nuclear technology".

Dont make the wrong assumption that im American.

Oh and Japan got Atom bombed and rightly so, they unjustly declared War on most of the world, and a few hundred thousand of them died in a bombing that saved a few hundred thousand people's lives that where defending there homelands.

In my opinion nobody gets nuked justly (especially not a city full of civilians), but thats another story. This world is out of balance, and if USA is left to continue its policies, they'll just go from one country to another in the name of "war against terrorism", which is nothing but a smokescreen for the military industrial complex to make huge profits at expense of US soldiers and innocent civilians in middle east. But you already know that

And what did your country do in WW2 ? depends what team your granddaddy was on hey.

My country fought the war and won. One of my grandads finished the war in Berlin with the red army, the other one lived trough Dachau

I fail to see the point to your remark...

The intention of the west is to stop any such thing from happening again, and can you blame us weve seen in living memory the hate of the foreign invader.

The intention of the west is too keep its standard high at expense of others, can you blame them for refusing to comply with the ridiculous demands?

And you think what, nobody else knows war like you do? I lived trough one in recent memory. And when did the Iranians ever attacked USA? Or your country for that matter? Do you feel threatened?
Unless youre Israeli...

peace

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Unless your Israeli.....

Now thats probably the key point in your speech, it will probably be Israel that gets to destroy Iran if it comes to that.

ps. where the Japanese civillians so innocent when they made munitions and other war items to supply Japanese forces on there quest to conquer the world ?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
First of all, don't build a nuclear weapon - you're asking for trouble. Secondly, I DARE you to snub your nose at the rest of the world and share the technology with ANYONE else. Ever hear of the NNPT??? Yeah, the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty - yeah the one that you signed with the UN??? Defy that and YOU ARE DONE!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Unless your Israeli.....

Now thats probably the key point in your speech, it will probably be Israel that gets to destroy Iran if it comes to that.

Israel is more than capable of defending itself, they have more weaponry than the rest of middle eastern countries combined....including but not limited to things like nuclear mines, not to mention their nuclear arsenal...

ps. where the Japanese civillians so innocent when they made munitions and other war items to supply Japanese forces on there quest to conquer the world ?

I dont know man, but i am not the one to judge that, and neither are you.
War is hell, people have do many things they normally wouldnt, but killing a couple of hudreds civilians in a split second just cant be the answer. I hope you agree.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No actually i am the one to judge that my Grandaddy's offered there lives to provide me with the life i have now, the Japanese military where a ruthless murderous plaque on civilization, no Atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki would probably of meant no me .....

So yeah whatevaticklesyourfancy.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
well thats a damn cruel world you live in my friend...
...and the rest of "nuke 'em all" population on ATS

...but, whatever floats your boat

OFFTOPIC: btw, Japan was dead in the water when the bombs dropped... it was a "lets see what it does" experiment", not the last solution

[edit on 5-12-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

well thats a damn cruel world you live in my friend...
...and the rest of "nuke 'em all" population on ATS

...but, whatever floats your boat

OFFTOPIC: btw, Japan was dead in the water when the bombs dropped... it was a "lets see what it does" experiment", not the last solution

[edit on 5-12-2005 by nukunuku]

People like you are just Apologists, i cant beleive that you dont understand that if Japan wasnt Atomic bombed that atleast as many people on the Allied team (the non agressors) would have died defending there homelands from the Japanese invasion.

What would of you suggested, maybe we should of rolled over like dogs and Ate sushi to save 200k of the enemys bomb making citizens?

crazy crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

People like you are just Apologists, i cant beleive that you dont understand that if Japan wasnt Atomic bombed that atleast as many people on the Allied team (the non agressors) would have died defending there homelands from the Japanese invasion.

What would of you suggested, maybe we should of rolled over like dogs and Ate sushi to save 200k of the enemys bomb making citizens?

crazy crazy stuff.

yeah sure man, im sure you got that one right...

...history wise as well.

out

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join