It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's take over the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is a lot of talk about secret organizations wanting to take over the world. The members are always these ultra-powerful, mega-rich, highly-influential people who may or may not be public figures.

I think it's time we started our own Global Domination organization, but our's will be different: we'll just be a bunch of nobodys. We'll call it Superatores Mundi - the Conquerors of the World. And, natually, any other group that you are a part of, everyone can say that we "infiltrated" it. Because, you know, membership in our organization will be the only thing that we think about.

Of course, we will be required to have a secret society within a society, and so the first twelve other people to join can me be part of the Super-Secret-Evil-Inner-Circle-of-the-Thirteen and receive a free coffee mug! But don't tell anyone that there is a Super-Secret-Evil-Inner-Circle-of-the-Thirteen... or else!

Anyway, anyone willing to sign up, it's enlistment time!

[edit on 15-9-2005 by trinitrotoluene]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok we will start with a small town. We will have to have people in local government as well as business(contracts). We will only allow "our members business" to bid on jobs. Also we will cause disasters to bring in more funds. After a few years we will move up to state government and so forth. However we are a little late in such a game !

We can get real creative on the money machine aspect of this!

All funds made will back two main candidates to run for various elections so no matter what we win all money spent on elections will again be spent to "our business members" So all funds will never actually leave us.

Anyone to run against us on an electron will be underfunded obviously however if they have large source of funds we can create a bad paper trail for them I am sure. Than again anyone with allot of funds won't be running in these elections and if they are they will see the benefit of joining "the club" rather than going against us!

HA we are off to a good start! Stewie for governor!!!

Also "The club" will have obvious lodges with regular folks that will be target of conspiracy claims however we will do all the large activities behind the line. Lesser members will never be told but made to feel they know of secrets of lesser threat that couldn't harm us.

If any of us are caught in these activities in government will be fired by a member of "the club" of course yet rehired to one of our private owned businesses that we hire via contract!

Oh and all are large businesses have to advertise on the main networks! Large big dollar ads.. obvious reason... You never ever bite the hand that feeds you!

[edit on 15-9-2005 by japike]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Also insurance policy would be each elite member will be forced to make a criminal trail for themself only we will know about and have evidence yet never expose only if the member threatens "the club" by exposure of our activities!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, Japike, I'm afraid somebody beat you to it!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
hey no girls allowed!!

I know we are a "little late in this game"

Can always be done however maybe just go to some latin american country or better yet Canada! I don't know how to handle quebec though! They seem to have there own government going that doesn't allow outsiders. I guess we can get in one way or another

Edit: Tasteless comment.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Cindy!! I found the group you are talking about!

groups.yahoo.com...

I heard they just had a new member join! Baby boy came out with a kool aid smile and dirty bare feet

The Order of the free and accepted Britney Spears WTF! LoL

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
hey no girls allowed!!

I know we are a "little late in this game"

Can always be done however maybe just go to some latin american country or better yet Canada! I don't know how to handle quebec though! They seem to have there own government going that doesn't allow outsiders. I guess we can get in one way or another (puts on frog suit)

No no no, we need girls so that we can practice Satanic Sexual Baby-Eating rituals that were taught to us by Reptilian Aliens from the Lower Fourth Dimension.

By the way, I am the head of the Reptilian Aliens from the Lower Fourth Dimension, and my twelve minions and I have inhabited the bodies of the world's most powerful leaders since 5000 BC. By becoming by twelve followers, you will be the incarnate forms of these twelve minions that can project their astral bodies across the etherial plane. Just so you know.

On top of that, you'll live to be 50 million years old!

And since Japike was the first one to join my Cult, I will assign him to be the Head of the Bilderburgers. The next people to join will be the heads of the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Affairs, the UN, NATO, the CIA, the FBI, the KGB, the Vatican, the British Royal Family, and of course, Starbucks.

I do not mention the Freemasons because, of course and perfectly naturally, they are already controlled by the Illuminati. Of course. Naturally.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
will we need a Homeland Security Department ?

maybe we should also have a Patriot Act to allow us to detain rebels and torture those who do not salute our Flag.

make sure not to sign any foreign treaty like the Geneva convention.

the name should be United Superatores Mundi.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wanna join too. I'll bring all my alchemichal knowledge and lemon squares!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
will we need a Homeland Security Department ?

maybe we should also have a Patriot Act to allow us to detain rebels and torture those who do not salute our Flag.

make sure not to sign any foreign treaty like the Geneva convention.

the name should be United Superatores Mundi.

Well... the FBI handles internal affairs within the country, and so we will combine it with Homeland Security. Congratulations! You've been promoted! Welcome aboard. You'll find that world domination is the best vocational choice you've ever made! If you find you ever need anything, please, have one of your zombie slaves get it for you!

Originally posted by thistle

You shall be in charge of Starbucks, our legitimate front. With your arcane alchemical knowledge, invent a mind-control substance to put in the coffee and lemon squares. They shall be known henceforth as Satan's Lemon Squares!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinitrotoluene

Originally posted by thistle

You shall be in charge of Starbucks, our legitimate front. With your arcane alchemical knowledge, invent a mind-control substance to put in the coffee and lemon squares. They shall be known henceforth as Satan's Lemon Squares!

Don't you think LUCIFER'S Lemon Squares sounds better. I am all about alliteration. I'll get to working on that mind-control substance. Should I make one that counteracts the mind-control flouride that the NWO is already using, or one that works in conjunction?

Decisions, decisions....

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well, there is a drug that rehab centers use to get people off their addiction to heroin. The problem is that the drug is also extremely addictive and harmful. Not AS harmful as heroin, but kinda bad.

Maybe our mind control drugs could do just that - get you off the NWO's stuff and onto ours - similar enough to be addictive and so the brain won't notice the transition, but different enough to make people's brainwaves only respond to us after time.

top topics

join