It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts someone explain this please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ok I am a big time skeptic of ghosts and all the stories I have seen on TV or read in books. I kinda always seem to find something to say that wasn't real out of all the cases I have ever seen. Just so you know my view point.

Ok when I was in 6th grade I went to school with a girl by the name of *mod edit* (Vernon Ct also known as Rockville Ct) I remember being in a small class meeting sort of thing where there was about a half dozen of us and everyone was telling something that extreme happened to them. Her story was as follows. She lived in this house with her mom dad and I belive a younger brother. She claimed that there were ghosts that pushed her tossed her around etc. She also stated everyone in the his saw this. They called people in obviously to see what was up. I remember at the time a show like current affair or the like did something on it but I never saw it.

Anyway on doing research they found out that a lady that lived in that house died on the same date that *mod edit* was born. Very odd indeed.
Now I never felt she was making this up at her age and they type of person she was. Now what makes this so interesting when she called some form of government in they ended up giving the family money to go buy another house and til this day that house sits there surronded by a fence with barb wire. Signs on the fence stating Gov property no tresspassing.

So my question is this. Why has this one never got out in the media? With all the shows and cases you see on TV and online this one never got caught up in the loop. I know there was at least one bit of media coverage at the time but has zapped from everything. I tried searching her out after all these years but I came up short when I only found an old email address and she was living in New Hampshire.

Anyone ever hear about this one?

By the way I was talking to my mom last night and confirmed it was on east main street rockville connecticut. I will check google earth if I can see it good enough. I remember it was on a hard bend on the road almost a 90 degree turn if you look it up. Will ask my mom next time to get the exact address.

*please do NOT post peoples names in ANY forum*

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ugh google earth isn't showing me enough resolution
Anyway exact location is called

Any other SAT site I can possibly find higher res images? I just want to confirm which house it is by seeing the fence if at all possible.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by asala]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ahhh I found her old posting I mentioned she doesn't list her name but the exact address to help in more research:

*mod edit of street address*

[edit on 17-9-2005 by asala]

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow, interesting story - thanks for digging it up.

The woman in question, Stacey, certainly seems adamant that what she witnessed was frighteningly real. It's also interesting that she claims other family members witnessed the same audible/visual phenomenon.

Good luck in your research. The only downside to disclosing such information is attracting the attention of the idiots who often desecrate such places, or turn up and abuse the locals. I can understand sometimes why people are so hesitant to share such an experience which makes your job/hobby all the more harder, but I wish you the best in attempts to find out more.

As for the alleged government involvement..I doubt you'll get any straight answers there, in my opinion

If you undertake any more research I'd be interested to know of your findings.

Thanks again. Take care.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Ross Cross]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for that. I hope to have more info soon. I just started emailing town officals on the local level to confirm ownership and also where they can turn me to for the investagation records that motivated the purchase.
If this leads to intresting answers I will be posting all emails and plan to record any phone calls if I end up getting that deep into it

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh Man! ! I think I am gonna dedicate much more info on this project.
I just got some emails back from small town officals that have been handing over the records yet they I may run into problems when they realize how far this goes.

ATTN:: Can a mod remove the Street Address and Names of past residents until I bring together all information. I worry about bringing further attention to this and hitting a dead end faster than before

I hope the above can be edited until I finish with this.

However I will start to post my findings:

The house on hand had State/Fed ownership at one time.
The offical said something was up with this property" since the house was not a city tax claim and it transfered up a private est. with two names the name of the est. is in no records whats so ever. I have completed state/nation searches and there have been no records of the est. address or phone.

Also Taxes were eliminated under this "private est." which is continous. This un unheard of.

More things to look into will post results as they come in.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by japike]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You can not post peoples names and addresses/phone numbers over this board

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Had the same thing happen to me - except that I wasn't born with it. Scared the pants off me I can tell you.
Had to do a self- exorcism to get rid of it. Frankly it's scarey even to write about it, without going into all the details.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Kando, now you have piqued my interest! Do tell!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm not a sceptic of weather they exsist or not, but 99.9% of the things I hear about, see on TV or read about I don't believe. I've grown up sensative to some things others are seemingly unaware of, so I guess I'm use to it and it isn't really a big deal - more like Duh people!
lol
Anyway. It seems that the few things I've been involved with (helping others), the ones that really are a 'big thing', meaning it causes problems and really does need someone to come help - those are also the ones that no one will check into.

I played phone tag with the arch bishop and all 'his people' for I don't know how long, called and talked to anyone and everyone I could thing of - no one would touch the case. Yet these others that are really no problem, more just something to talk about - they get all the attention and most of the stories are made up

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
A very interesting read. What gets me is the lack of media coverage. I look foward to how this topic will progress.

new topics

top topics

join