It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What up what up, it's coming up on my second year anniversary as a member. BUT, I never posted an intro and there seems to be A LOT more people than before. I hope ur all as smart as the batch i used to wrangle with and not a bunch of little teenage noobs, or you'll be crushed. I'm j/k lah, I'm from NZ, Porirua to be exact. Grew up in Auckland, Bandar Seri Begawan, Calgary and Fripp Island. Now I'm a student at the mighty Penn State University with one year left to go. I'm getting my minors in Int. Business/studies and a bachelors of science in economics with a module in growth/development econ.

Don't let my spelling errors and laid back writing style fool you, they dun call me insite for nothing. See you on the boardz

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm so sorry you were seemingly missed in the shuffle, Welcome and PLEASE enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!
any questions please ask.
Spittin

All The Secrest

[edit on 15-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

[edit on 15-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Better late than never.

You probably know all this stuff, but then, maybe not

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

new topics

join