It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Chinese Beauty Products Made From the Skins of Chinese Executed Prisoners

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
What in the world is wrong with you?....didn't you read the rest of the information i gave?.... of course the Chinese government is going to claim it was not them.... They lied and claimed back in the 1990s that they weren't doing this, when the facts proved otherwise, then they said it was true but that all their prisoners agree to their organs being harvested.... yeah right....
You are a lost case.... you believe only what the CCP tells you...you don't even believe CNN....

whats wrong with you. you see two words then you connect them together without reading in between

He signed a contract to say that.

he most definatly got a american visa. because if he went beack to china he would have got two bullets in the head.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
whats wrong with you. you see two words then you connect them together without reading in between

He signed a contract to say that.

he most definatly got a american visa. because if he went beack to china he would have got two bullets in the head.

Sorry, all i see from your responses is "CCP Propaganda, CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda ,CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda....."

Not one ounce of evidence coming from you to refute what others and I have been saying and presenting as evidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Sorry, all i see from your responses is "CCP Propaganda, CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda ,CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda,CCP Propaganda....."

All i see is Western Propaganda and dis-information

Not one ounce of evidence coming from you to refute what others and I have been saying and presenting as evidence.

And yours is edvidence???????????????????

you post CNN opinions. highlight half the article instead of letting people read the whole article.

Dis-information

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

All i see is Western Propaganda and dis-information

Riiiiight... I thought you trusted CNN... now that I proved CNN goes against what your CCP says, they are suddenly "not reliable?....

And yours is edvidence???????????????????

Mine?... Not mine, it is evidence from several sources. i know what you are now, so no need to try to hide it.

you post CNN opinions. highlight half the article instead of letting people read the whole article.

Dis-information

Oh...so now they are opinions only.......

You buried yourself with your own arguments....

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Wait...

So it has yet to be proven that the beauty products cotain human-organs and parts? So that's just opinion till it is done in the courts - fair enough.

Rapist dies, someone gets his lungs, another gets his liver, another his kidney.

1 person who killed or raped people dies [and in many Nation's he would have been killed] and as well as his death several people [who do no harm] get to continue living?

That really isn't that bad...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Riiiiight... I thought you trusted CNN... now that I proved CNN goes against what your CCP says, they are suddenly "not reliable?....

Did i ever say that.

Mine?... Not mine, it is evidence from several sources.

Even your articles say might or rumour. nothing concrete

i know what you are now, so no need to try to hide it.

What am I??

Oh...so now they are opinions only.......

You buried yourself with your own arguments....

PLEASE THIS WAS IN THE OPINION SECTION

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Even your articles say might or rumour. nothing concrete

That's what you want people to believe.....

What am I??

Who in their right mind would proclaim that only the CCP is telling the truth?....

PLEASE THIS WAS IN THE OPINION SECTION

www.cnn.com...

Even in that link evidence was given, but if you want to claim it is a lie...what about the other articles from CNN...are they also opinion?......

Unless you have evidence that the CCP is innocent all you are doing is making claims and propagating what the CCP wants the world to believe, wich is a lie.

Proclaiming that everyone is lying and only the CCP is telling the truth is no way to win an argument and it makes no sense. We know the CCP continues to lie and we know the facts.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
...actually you don't know the facts but the EC have not given their verdict on if the rumour is true or not yet...

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
...actually you don't know the facts but the EC have not given their verdict on if the rumour is true or not yet...

I see...so they are all rumors only.... Never mind that the CCP after lying for years confessed they were harvesting organs and skin from executed prisoners... Never mind their statements that they have executed people "so that the new year would be a happy one." Never mind that they do execute people for lesser crimes and even for no crime at all except being pro-democratic, religious, or any excuse they want to give to harvest organs....

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
After thinking on this, perhap''s a secondary confirmation on this story is in order.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

After thinking on this, perhap''s a secondary confirmation on this story is in order.

Dallas

I gave several links and excerpts, and in another of those links a chinese prosecutor that was trying to sell organs and skin to an undercover agent said that he could set up everything with the government in China and hospitals to get whatever the undercover agent needed. He even asked how old the skin had to be.

Here is an excerpt and the link to that second story.

BEIJING (CNN) -- Chinese authorities on Tuesday said they knew nothing about two men charged in the United States with allegedly trying to sell organs from executed Chinese prisoners, and said such trafficking would not be tolerated.

"The relevant departments of the People's Republic of China have repeatedly indicated clearly that such incidents would never happen in China. Should it occur, the Chinese law will punish the culprits," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhu Bangzao.
The men -- Cheng Yong Wang, 41, and Xingqi Fu, 35, both living in Flushing, New York -- were arrested Friday. The complaints alleged they tried to sell corneas, kidneys, livers, skin, pancreases and lungs for transplant.

Prosecutors said an informant showed them papers indicating that Wang had been a prosecutor in southern China's island province of Hainan and that he participated in the execution of Chinese prisoners.
According to the complaint, Fu asked the agent how old skin could be to be sold, and promised that lungs would come from nonsmokers.

Wang signed a contract February 13 with the informant -- identified in court papers only as "Person A" -- saying he coordinated with Chinese government agencies and hospitals to get organs for transplant, prosecutors said. The transplants would be performed in China for non-Chinese, the complaint said.

Excerpted from.
www2.cnn.com...

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Muaddib, the Chinese Government said they would charge anyone found doing this, the American Government does the same.

Do you not remember the report by Dr. Steven Andrew Davis in The New England Journal of Medicine, June 2002? Where he went into detail how you can buy an organ in South America and have it transported to America to then be placed into you if you have the cash?

How do you think they get them and then ship them into the U.S? They don't wait for them to die.

[Vol. 346 of the Journal goes into detail about it, including listing of prices. It displays that people will import them from all over the World, without the Government's knowing.

Problem is with most cases, China 1/5th the World's population. You will get more cases of it.]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That's what you want people to believe.....

? if they use words like might or rumour. its Un-Confirmed

Who in their right mind would proclaim that only the CCP is telling the truth?....

Its not just the CCP its common sense. It you ever lived in china you would know

Even in that link evidence was given, but if you want to claim it is a lie...what about the other articles from CNN...are they also opinion?......

Unless you have evidence that the CCP is innocent all you are doing is making claims and propagating what the CCP wants the world to believe, wich is a lie.

There is only personal tales to back this thing up.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I gave several links and excerpts, and in another of those links a chinese prosecutor that was trying to sell organs and skin to an undercover agent said that he could set up everything with the government in China and hospitals to get whatever the undercover agent needed. He even asked how old the skin had to be.

Well using government is a bad word. that impies everyone working for the CCP is in on this.

Isloated incidents.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Muaddib, the Chinese Government said they would charge anyone found doing this, the American Government does the same.

Odium.....if you would have read all the excerpts and taken a look at the links I gave, you would have found that for years the Chinese have been saying they were not doing this, years later they finally confesed that they were harvesting organs and skin from executed prisoners. They have given the numbers to "some of the executions they make, but they do not want to publish all the people they execute....

You still don't seem to understand... the Chinese government, CCP, OWNS EVERYTHING, there are no private hospitals, they are owned by the government, everything that is done there is with the consent of the government and they know what is going on over there.

You cannot even be serious saying that the US government does the same thing..... and what you are talking about is organ harvesting in South America not in the US......

Anyways, I have tried to search for any arrests done by the Chinese government of government officials or anyone selling or trying to sell organs and skin. I found zip, zero, nada, they have not arrested anyone simply because they are the ones doing this.

How do you think they get them and then ship them into the U.S? They don't wait for them to die.

Unless you have proof that the US government assists these people you are only making a wild claim which is unfounded and you have not one piece of evidence to back it up. We need evidence.... Have people forgotten what evidence is?......

Problem is with most cases, China 1/5th the World's population. You will get more cases of it.]

Oh please........... There is no organ harvesting in the US, not in that manner, and not from people who are executed many of whom are innocent of any real crimes.

In the US people freely sign agreements that if they die, their organs can be used to help others, in China it is done whether you agree or not, just like the re-programing centers that do exist in China and the one child policy they are enforcing in China. It is done whether you agree with it or not.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well using government is a bad word. that impies everyone working for the CCP is in on this.

Isloated incidents.

Do you have some kind of problem with the english language?....
Didn't you see the link in which pretty much says after years of telling the world the Chinese government were not harvesting organs, they confesed and said they were doing it?..... Didn't you see the 1984 Chinese law?......

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Didn't you see the link in which pretty much says after years of telling the world the Chinese government were not harvesting organs, they confesed and said they were doing it?..... Didn't you see the 1984 Chinese law?......

You dont even know what that LAW is.......................

The article completly changed what the law said.

It allows organs to be transplanted from an executed prisoner if family members don't claim the body right away.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Do you?. i think your completely dilusional about life in china

It is againest the LAW in china to sell organs

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Do you?. i think your completely dilusional about life in china

Me? I have no problem reading english. I think you are trying too hard to claim only the CCP tells the truth, while evidence from several sources, all confirm what is happening in China.

It is againest the LAW in china to sell organs

It is not.... The CCP claims they want to pass a law this year to control what hospitals can perform organ transplants, that's it.

UPDATED: 08:27, August 11, 2005
China to put human organ transplant under strict control

China's Ministry of Health will put human organ transplant under strict control within this year, according to Li Leishi, an academician with the China's Academy of Engineering.

And let's see how many transplants does the "CCP says" they have done in 2004.

The number of organ transplant cases in China increased to 6, 000 in 2004. But some of the hospitals conducting transplant operations are not qualified.

Excerpted from.
english.people.com.cn...

Were you saying something about the 5,000 figure I gave being wrong?....

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Me? I have no problem reading english. I think you are trying too hard to claim only the CCP tells the truth, while evidence from several sources, all confirm what is happening in China.

And you dont have a problem quoting the same infomation from different sites?

It is not.... The CCP claims they want to pass a law this year to control what hospitals can perform organ transplants, that's it.

You were saying?

Selling organs is against the law in China

news.bbc.co.uk...

t's illegal to buy or sell organs in China.

www.csmonitor.com...

You can recieve organs and give them up but you cant sell them or buy them

And let's see how many transplants does the "CCP says" they have done in 2004.

The number of organ transplant cases in China increased to 6, 000 in 2004. But some of the hospitals conducting transplant operations are not qualified.

Were you saying something about the 5,000 figure I gave being wrong?....

You idoit..........

That is the number of organ transplants in china

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join