It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Followers of the Offical Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Let me ask you this:

What proof do you have the official story is correct?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think I missed something.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I think I missed something.

white4life420, could you please flesh out your original thread post? Perhaps background on the "Official Story," any alternate theories, a few links, a pertinent quote or two.

Help us out...

Chapter One Monkeys, not just for waiting for the rest of the story anymore...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Progressive Collapse Challenge has the same purpose as this thread. That thread challenges followers of the official story to prove that a "progressive collapse" such as they claim happened three times on 9/11 is possible.

Apparently no one can meet the challenge, even though it's straightforward and even though I've made major changes to make it as fair as possible.

There is no more proof for the official story than the conspiracy theories, except the conspiracy theories don't have huge holes in them, like the squibs or disappearance of angular momentum, for example.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Okay... I'll clarify. What proof do you have that we were attacked by al Qaeda and bin Laden? As simple as that.

A much more vague and easier question than the progress collapse challenge. I'm not asking for models or why things collapsed, I'm just asking what they ask of conspiracy theorists. Proof.

And being that they have the accepted story, it should be easy for them to provide hard evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by white4life420
Okay... I'll clarify. What proof do you have that we were attacked by al Qaeda and bin Laden? As simple as that.

You may want to review this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Good insight.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by white4life420

You may want to review this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Good insight.

Well my condolences, I've kept up with this forum for probably a month now and have not seen a thread, other than the progressive collapse challenge, which focuses on the burden of proof towards the official story.

If there has been one in the past, as far as I've seen, it is currently long dead. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

However, any potential this thread has is certainly gone now. So feel free to close the thread.

top topics

join