It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Asks Condi If He Can Go To The Bathroom During U.N. World Summit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
President Bush writing a note to Condoleeza Rice asking if it is possible for him to take a bathroom break during the U.N. World Summit in New York September 14, 2005.

U.N. World Summit (Reuters)

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war. REUTERS/Rick Wilking

U.N. World Summit (Reuters)

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war. REUTERS/Rick Wilking

I wonder if she let him go...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
OMG, is that for real????

He's the damn President, you would think he would know that if he has to go, he better go.

still I understand the situation, big meeting, all the bigheads are talking, if you get up, everybody will watch you...yeah yeah...i think we've all been there, but I never had to ask permission, I either held it or I got up and walked out, mindful of all the "looks"

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't know what to say...I really don't....

Maybe Condi could have steered him to the plant in the corner or something....

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Eh, why not? Ettiquette. She could have something prepared, she could want him to say something. It's part of being a team, letting the other know. Besides, it could have all sorts of meanings. "OMG HELP THIS IS BORING!!!" "OMGLIEK I NO!!!!"

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When my 3-year-old has to go, he grabs himself and does an "I-gotta-go" dance.

That would have worked, I think....

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
LOL, pretty funny that the photographer caught the note.

Should he have raised his hand?
Or just walked out?

I think he was just being polite.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
They could just supply catheters to everyone. That would work.

Only thing is, they don't feel very good.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

You are an evil evil person. I still get nightmares from it. *shivers* ih

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
HAHAHA, this crack me up, if i were bush i would just get up and when everybody watch me i will just said, "i need to go to bathroom... really bad"

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

You are an evil evil person. I still get nightmares from it. *shivers* ih

Hey, it would save some embarrassment.

And I had one while I was in the hospital, after my son was born.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is photoshopped. No doubt.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That is what I thought at first too Raiduer, but the photo is alongside other photos from the conference in an album on Yahoo News, so perhaps it is genuine.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
She told him to go before the meeting started! Now, he'll just have to wait.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I love how he 'thinks' he has to go to the bathroom. He isn't entirely sure but maybe he should just go sit on the toilet for a while and see what happens.

And he's using a question mark after a statement. :shk:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been brought up:

HE isnt asking, he is responding. Notice how he is writing AFTER the question mark? And the handwriting style changes? Its plain as day.

He is responding.

AND, WHO CARES? These people need to crap once and a while just like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thats one thing I have learned from my last three opperations....

When they come in and ask if you are ready for your catheter the correct answer is.......

NO

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
This is photoshopped. No doubt.

Certainly.

Anyone been able to do a handwriting analysis
cross comparison? That's our job here right? Debunk
this stuff - or - confirm it.

Whoever photoshopped this did a good job!
It's being picked up everywhere. FUNNY!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I dont know if this has been brought up:

HE isnt asking, he is responding. Notice how he is writing AFTER the question mark? And the handwriting style changes? Its plain as day.

Good catch, skippy! Way to Sherlock!...Holmes that is. I would have said way to Holmes it but with recent culture being what it is, I thought I'd save us a ton of wading through that one.

It might also be a reference to the amount of excrement they are having to listen too. Like we'd say here; "Is someone gonna flush or are we just going to roll up our pant legs?"

Saying I may need a bathroom break might be like saying this has gone on long enough or this is pure BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think that's Bush's handwriting either, it does look like he's responding to a note passed to him...not that it really matters anyway.

Here's a sample of Bush's writing:

I think it's clear the top portion wasn't written by him.

[edit on 9/15/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So frakkin funny!

(what a tool!)

Man, people sure are ijits for electing an ignoramous who not only doesn't give a crap about them - but actually profits with his buddies on their hardships.

When are u monkeys gonna learn?? - shesh!

As for is he responding - it sure looks like he's asking a second question to me - "Is this possible..."

But yeah - the whole thing could be taken outta context - we'll see if he takes the responsibility for it or not I guess. :shk:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join