It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellowships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The true goal of a fellowship is to recognize genius early and therefore offer scholarship which devotes oneself to our cause from the beginning. We search the world as we cannot let certain people discover what we want to attain.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If you really are one of those NWO supporters, i really must to stab you into one of those your evil "all seeing eyes"

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
...k...either I've had one too many beers...or I'd still have no clue what this post is about even if I was sober...

...I'll just have another beer to see if my perception changes...

...nope...so, care to expand on what it is you'd like to share with the class???

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
M.I.T. students that paid admission to a dance based on their girlfriend's weight. A guy that had more than one hundred shoe tacks removed from his stomach. A kid that collected some 334,000 dead flies in jars. Naturally cooked apple pie. What it means to be "sucking brains". These are the oddball stories that almost got away.

Mark

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This thread is making even less sense than when it started.
Fellowship is a word that means many things. To be a 'fellow' is to recieve money to work on a topic, often at a University. Many churches and religious organizations practice 'fellowship' which is simply being with and enjoying the company of everyone.

What does the MIT story have to do with this? (It does sound interesting though)

Could someoen pls explain what is going on on this thread?

new topics

top topics

join