It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Second gun Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was watching a documentary on the assasination of RFK recently and was watching about the thoughts on the Second Gun Theory. The fatal shot that was delivered on RFK was from behind; where the officer was standing. Although the ?Assassin? was shooting from in front.

All files were supposently sealed and there really was not much of a thorough investigation since they had so many witnesses. I just do not understand how the fatal shot could have been delivered from behind. The coroner who performed the autopsy was not permitted to speak at any trial; seems kind of fishy.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I saw the same documentary.,..was on last night here. I had no idea there was a 2nd gun theory...but it makes me wonder. Gonna have to do a little research on this. Was a very good documentary.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Any thoughts?

I've done a lot of research on both Kennedy assassinations and it's pretty certain there was a second gun...again because of the shot that came from behind. Sirhan Sirhan is suggested to be a MKULTRA assassin who was hypnotised and afterwards didn't even remember the incident. He did have a gun and fire it, but it was from the front. He was a "patsy" just like Lee Harvey Oswald. Once again, our own government took care of that dirty work as they did with JFK!! Once Bobby gained momentum, the powers that be that wanted Nixon in the whitehouse weren't going to take any chances of having another Kennedy beat him.....or anyone beat him for that matter. Anyone who had a chance of beating him would probably have been killed...not just RFK. Nixon was a scumbag and so were his cronies!

Great info here: www.daywilliams.com...

edit to add the above link!!

[edit on 1-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I watched the RFK assassination happen on live TV.

One thing that's never been addressed to my knowledge is how many gun shots were recorded on the TV tape.

Seems like there were a couple close together and then it sounded like a string of firecrackers going off.

Official versions of the shooting talk about a total of eight shots being fired.
Two bullets, fired from two different guns were found in RFK's body.

www.reopenrfkassassinationcase.com...

Sirhan's gun did hold eight bullets and were all the bullets fired?

Rather than repeat the information about where the shots in RFK's body ended up at and where they were fired from, refer to here:

flag.blackened.net...

Another small, but interesting one, I used to live across the street from a retired L.A. County Sheriff who headed a large contingent of Sheriff's Officers that was supposed to be part of the security for RFK, but were moved across the street and into another hotel so as to be out of sight.
Acceding to the Democratic leaders present that excessive security not be visible.

My Sheriff neighbor said several times that he felt if they'd been on-scene the assasination would not have happened.
Wishful thinking perhaps, but there were a lot of failures - deliberate or othewise - in the security that was there.

Interesting that the Dems candidate, who they wished to have appear as the people's choice was sacrificed for a perception that extra security would be a political liability.

It would be interesting to trace the fates of the people from various agencies - FBI, LAPD etc. - who grabbed Sirhan and took him from out of the hotel.

Referring to the JFK assassination and those involved, whether officially or not , way more than the normal amount of them have died.
I'd bet the same would be true of those involved in the RFK assassination

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A bit of info on MKULTRA...from the CIA....

www.foia.cia.gov...

The second document it shows, describes experimentation with Rivea Corymbosa...a natural plant with psychic properties. Used obviously, to experiment with using it as a hypnotic.

Odd though, is the first document which gives the appearance that MKULTRA has to do with minerals and metals? Quite bizarre, because most on here know what MKULTRA is. The government's program to create zombie assassins like Sirhan Sirhan.

Edit to state that when I checked the FBI FOIA site for MKULTRA a supposed 3 page document detailing the project did not come up when I clicked on the link. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Summary of the RFK assassination from the FBI FOIA website:

foia.fbi.gov...

Interesting that at least three of the bullets are stated to have hit RFK from behind: two in the back and the fatal shot behind the ear! If Sirhan Sirhan was firing away with his .22 in front of RFK, how is that possible? It's not!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How reliable are the FOIA sites? I gotta say some great info on the RFK assassination provided though by XanaX!

I agree Sirhan Sirhan was a MKULTRA assassin who was ultimately used as a patsy!!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
wasn't Serhan (SP?) just there to create a diversion, and didn't kennedy's bodyguard have the same caliber weapon that killed Bobby?? if so i would assume that the body guard was ordered to kill him when the powers that be found out that Bobby won California.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

wasn't Serhan (SP?) just there to create a diversion, and didn't kennedy's bodyguard have the same caliber weapon that killed Bobby?? if so i would assume that the body guard was ordered to kill him when the powers that be found out that Bobby won California.

Yes...Sirhan was there to cause a diversion so the real killer could get the job done. Was it a body guard? That has not been proven. Though, I don't think body guards use wimpy weapons like a .22! I would think they would have something with a lot more power than that!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
the gun was found, there will be movie next year about the story of the gun.

new topics

top topics

join