It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental Devistation Coverup

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Interesting what happens when you ask questions and look for answers, Isn't it? So she got upset. It happens. I don't think she's crazy. She didn't present it as Loam has, but I don't think he's crazy either.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirlin11
Interesting what happens when you ask questions and look for answers, Isn't it? So she got upset. It happens. I don't think she's crazy. She didn't present it as Loam has, but I don't think he's crazy either.

I do not really think she was looking for answers. I think she was just trying to promote here own agenda, ie, if I say it is so that makes it so. That is not the way to get answers. I happen to agree with Howard there definitely was something wrong, just what it was I do not know and do not care, but I am sure of one thing she had a problem with communicating. You will never get intelligent answers by attacking others and letting your emotions enter into a discussion is well ah forget it

[edit on 9/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I do not really think she was looking for answers. I think she was just trying to promote here own agenda, ie, if I say it is so that makes it so.

Oh, pleeeeze...

I think you are mistaking passion with agenda...very different words...

Moreover, she was a new member who admitted freely she was stumbling through this process.

Have you still not read through all of her posts in this thread? I think not.

Frankly, your continued interest in discrediting her attempts, however novice they appeared, smacks of an agenda of a different type.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I do not really think she was looking for answers. I think she was just trying to promote here own agenda, ie, if I say it is so that makes it so.

Oh, pleeeeze...

I think you are mistaking passion with agenda...very different words...

Kindly do not put words in my mouth I think I know an agenda when I see one.

Have you still not read through all of her posts in this thread? I think not.

Frankly, your continued interest in discrediting her attempts, however novice they appeared, smacks of an agenda of a different type.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by loam]

I have no intention of getting into a personal debate over her posting stlye that is not appropriate, however I would like to know why you never answered this post since I did address your ascertion I was not reading her posts. I started with post one as an example and had you addressed it I had others to show you. I do not know where you come from but around here asking questions is not a crime and when people claim they have the documentation from the get go yet refuse to answer that raises a big red flag for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I do not know where you come from but around here asking questions is not a crime

No, I quite agree.

It is the manner in which those questions were asked that I take issue with.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I do not know where you come from but around here asking questions is not a crime

No, I quite agree.

It is the manner in which those questions were asked that I take issue with.

Need I point out again I waited 7/8 days before asking the questions I did?

Surely I gave her sufficient time to respond to that I am sure you can agree. It was obvious to me that she was blowing a smoke screen unfortuantely you could not see it

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Shots, I expect you to agree with Howard. That wasn't a surprise. As you can see, not everyone here agrees with you and Howard. Obviously Loam does not and neither do I. Issues were presented that created questions. Rest assured that even if XGG doesn't find the proof and get the answers on the issues she presented, someone somewhere will. The truth will not be suppressed. The truth will come out, one way or another. Did she over react to Howard's posts and yours? Perhaps. I do not know. I didn't get to see them before she was banned. Will her being banned keep the truth from being exposed or answers being obtained. No, it will not. Loam has at least two threads I can think of dealing with environmental devestation. Others will answer the questions that her thread has created.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Mirlin11]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirlin11
Shots, I expect you to agree with Howard. That wasn't a surprise. As you can see, not everyone here agrees with you and Howard. Obviously Loam does not and neither do I. Issues were presented that created questions.

I am not siding with Howard on the issue. She started the thread by saying she had documentation, yet when asked for it, she failed to furnish said proof. She also tried to slip in photos claiming they were of the area in question when they were not. That is what I object to.

Yes she did raise some questions, but I noticed no one found anything that backed up what she said as is normal on ATS. Why is that? More then likely, they like I could not find any thats why.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ask yourself this:

I asked XGG to substantiate her theories and asked for clarification on some of the things she said, but as you may have noticed, she did not react to me the same way she reacted to Howard. Could it have something to do with the things he said and the tone of his inquiries? He asked questions. I asked questions. I didn't push her buttons but he did. Why do you think that is? If she's crazy, she sure didn't freak out on me when I asked her questions but she lost it when Howard did, right? Why? Go back and look at the questions I asked her and the tone of what I said, then re-read Howard's responses to her. She was already banned by the time you got into this, so she hasn't seen your responses, as far as I know. If you and Howard's contention is that she becomes irrational whenever anyone challenges her theories then you'd have to admit that he challenged her and upon feeling challenged, she reacted to that. There is a big difference in asking questions to get to answers and challenging someone in order to discredit them. Howard's tone clearly shows that he was more interested in discrediting her than finding answers to the theories she suggested, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. There is a way to ask questions and get answers without getting personal, being negative, and baiting someone into overreacting to a challenge to their integrity and sanity. Yes, she violated the terms of use. No, she didn't deal very well with Howard's challenge. It shouldn't have been a challenge in the first place. It should have been conversation. This isn't war and we're not fighting. It's not a competition. I realize there are some people here who would never consider that the government would ever screw up, do anything wrong, and keep it from the American people, but then anyone who wants to dump on someone for asking questions about the possibility of an environmental disaster probably isn't looking for answers to questions or the truth to become public. Sorry but I have to ask you the same question I asked Howard: Who are you, and why are you really here?

As I said, others do not agree with you and Howard, therefore answers to the questions that this thread created will be answered via alternative means that don't require XGG to be here or have access to this board. The truth will be revealed, either proving her theories and assertions, or disproving them.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Mirlin11]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
hey x ya know there's always those that won't get it no matter what has been presented, thank you so very much for your hard work , tof

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok, let's get back to the topic, not the author.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

That would be easy if there was any substance to the topic.

Unfortunately . . . .

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by intrepid

That would be easy if there was any substance to the topic.

Unfortunately . . . .

You are right Howard I gave it an honest 45 minutes of searching this morning and could find nothing to back up the claims, then I gave up.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
xgovgirl:

i invite you on my radio show out of north tampa to speak about this havoc.

please contact me after checking out my website: vyzygoth.com and respond to the e-mail link you find there.

would love to have you on. you may retain your anonymity. no problem.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Be sure to get her to bring all her supporting documentation with her.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Be sure to get her to bring all her supporting documentation with her.

Good Point Howard and in addition, I would make darn sure the radio station had a good legal staff that specializes in Libel lawsuits on hand since the allegations are directed at one specific company.

[edit on 9/27/2005 by shots]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

in addition, I would make darn sure the radio station had a good legal staff that specializes in Libel lawsuits on hand since the allegations are directed at one specific company.

Considering the state of NY is alleging the same in their own state and Entergy has or is filing for bankruptcy, I think XGovGirl is small fry...

[edit on 27-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Considering the state of NY is alleging the same in their own state and Entergy has or is filing for bankruptcy, I think XGovGirl is small fry...

Really

If that is the case, why then haven't you provided proof to support her claims

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I do believe this is done.

Closed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join