It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental Devistation Coverup

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You also have to understand I'm not familiar with how the proper way to go about exposing a coverup is, I have no prior experience trying to present information to anyone online in this type of manner. I still haven't mastered this forum or the html and posting information I went from posting too much to posting too little.

I'm now working on gathering it all up on a blog, I've setup the blog and I'll be linking everything in order there so people can go through the stuff that I have to get to this point.

I don't know the proper way to do this, I have no experience in uncovering a coverup. I'm sorry if there are some experts around here but I never claimed to be such. I just know what my heart tells me and I know what my gut is saying.

I've been right about a LOT of things in the past that other people say "no way". I don't know why but I always seem to hit things on the head. If I'm right, believe me I don't want to be right.

I just want others to look into this with me because if this is, this is major. There is no question about that. Am I trying to mislead people? No I'm just trying to get some people to hear me out because I don't know who else to discuss this with that would be open minded enough.

I thought this might be a good place because it seems people have open minds enough to look at things like 9/11 conspiracy theories and weather conspiracy theories so what is so off the wall about covering up nuclear contamination. It has happened before and it will happen again. If it happened in NO you better believe the authorities didn't want to deal with people knowing.

Do you think Entergy wants the exposure? Do you think the Govt/military wants to deal with questions right now? Can you imagine just the phone calls that would come in, no less the incredible fear the public would have. It would cause chaos in itself, thus why a coverup. It's a pretty simple thing. The govt does not want any extra chaos in this already chaotic time.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGovGirl

I thought this might be a good place because it seems people have open minds enough to look at things like 9/11 conspiracy theories and weather conspiracy theories so what is so off the wall about covering up nuclear contamination. It has happened before and it will happen again. If it happened in NO you better believe the authorities didn't want to deal with people knowing.

Do you think Entergy wants the exposure? Do you think the Govt/military wants to deal with questions right now? Can you imagine just the phone calls that would come in, no less the incredible fear the public would have. It would cause chaos in itself, thus why a coverup. It's a pretty simple thing. The govt does not want any extra chaos in this already chaotic time.

No offence meant but you seem to have an attitude problem and it is not a small one. In order to make valid points on ATS you are going to have to back up your asumptions with links that prove your point as being factual and so far all you have given is just your opinion and opinions do not count. Just because you think it is so does not make it so if you get my drift.

Now once again I will ask you were is your proof about the nuclear material in NO that you claim is there?

That is not a yes or no answer or I say it it so, so that makes it so. I want proof that it does in fact exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Now to answer this nonsense

Believe me this is a system I support more then you realize. I'm very involved in military issues and I have a HUGE mouth when it comes to injustices. This I truly believe is fact. If you can't see it then fine don't bash it, but don't expect me to have cold hard proof in the matter of say a
news article...but hey maybe we'll see one in a few months after it is way too late.

I'm sure we will be made aware at some point, unfortunately that being way way too late.

Don't expect me to have cold hard proof is exactly what I suspected you would come up with.

If that is all you have to offer that is not enough. Most members of ATS want to see the hard true facts or points made by others then yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Whatever, go get a mod to delete the thread or if you're a mod you delete it and then ask me if I care what you have to say. At least I don't hide behind what I have to say, I believe I posted my full real name email address and photo earlier. Who are you? Some guy hiding behind a picture and no information just like Howard. I personally don't care how long you've been on this board, nor do I care if I'm removed from it right now.

What I'm saying has a lot of valid points, I don't even believe you have read this entire thread.

So what if I have an attitude problem, clearly you do as well if you have nothing better to do then start attacking people.

And yes Howard came in with personal insults first, so all I have to say is whatever.

Have the thread removed and in a few weeks when the info. comes out you can talk about how I was right when I'm gone from this forum.

*Edited*

[edit on 9/22/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
AND JUST FOR THE RECORD BEFORE I LEAVE, I THINK THIS IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE CREDIBLE THEN TALKING ABOUT ALIENS EXISTING.

WHERE IS THE PROOF ON THAT. PLEASE GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF *Swell Guys*

GO DISCREDIT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE I'M SURE I KNOW A HELL OF A LOT MORE, BEING ON SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY WEBSITE DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT IT MAKES YOU A KOOK

HOWARD IS NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE MAKER AND YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SOMEONE LOOKING TO JUMP IN AND PLAY INTO THE DISAGREEMENT

BUNCH OF *Swell Guys* THATS ALL YOU ARE GO *Buy Yourself a drink* YOURSELF

[edit on 9/22/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Once again...... someone trying to find out some information, put their views across and what happens???
Isnt it about time somebody put stop to these bully boy tactics... I am appalled !!
Somehow this was inevitable, cant we give people the room to post and discover ideas.. after all this thread had everything... and now a couple of people have ruined it. Way to go !!
Chrissy has posted all her findings and was working on getting to the truth... now because of this....and peoples lack of patience.. we have probably lost an incredible member that could have been of great use to many issues.
I am sorry you had to be subjected to this appalling behaviour Chrissy... yet another sad day for ATS!!
Peace. Simon

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No one bullied her. All we asked for was some supporting data.

Frankly, . . .

Ah, never mind. Better left unsaid.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
the information might have been good, but i think she did slightly overreact and became defensive when told that there wasn't solid proof or similar opinions from experts, or others.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Before anyone asks she has been globaled by a MOD so you will not see her posts.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Before anyone asks she has been globaled by a MOD so you will not see her posts.

No doubt, that is the outcome you were seeking. Frankly, you led her down that path. I'm not defending her outburst, put I am pointing out that you provoked it.

Good job! I shall maintain a long lasting respect for the skillful manner by which you respectfully questioned XGovGirl on her postings. It's nice to know that new members are treated so well and are received with such open arms as yours.

EDIT: And, MODs. Was it necessary to delete the tons of material she posted? Wouldn't just deleting the offending section have been enough? I see no compelling reason the entirety of her posts should have been removed. Moreover, there were many who were attempting to validate, as well as dispute, her assertions. Now those efforts to analyze her material are no longer possible. Bad form, in my view.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

No doubt, that is the outcome you were seeking. Frankly, you led her down that path. I'm not defending her outburst, put I am pointing out that you provoked it.

Good job! I shall maintain a long lasting respect for the skillful manner by which you respectfully questioned XGovGirl on her postings. It's nice to know that new members are treated so well and are received with such open arms as yours.

EDIT: And, MODs. Was it necessary to delete the tons of material she posted? Wouldn't just deleting the offending section have been enough? I see no compelling reason the entirety of her posts should have been removed. Moreover, there were many who were attempting to validate, as well as dispute, her assertions. Now those efforts to analyze her material are no longer possible. Bad form, in my view.

I so very much agree with you loam........for a conspiracy forum this is a sad outcome of what I too believe was intentional provocation. Those who wanted her info squashed have now given it a 'good houskeeping seal of disapproval' that makes it all the more believable!!! If it were nothing but foolish bs, that would have come out eventually......but by their clever trolling, they have denied us even that... ( I was hoping to link this to an old bud in the EPA....too bad I didn't just print it all out before)

I would have hoped a new member with such possibly portentious information could have been privately cautioned, against risking her 'mission' by giving into passion and responding in such a way to those who harrassed or even wanted to provoke her into just this situation.....I'm sure the powers that be had good cause, not disputing that, but IMHO there are others involved in this who should be delt with similarly....

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I guess from now on... no one posts anything on these boards... we are all looking for answers in the same way xgovgirl was.
When something comes up we dont understand or post pictures that we cant explain outright, should we be subject to being treated like this ??
Isnt this the point of discussion and reasoning?
Isnt this the point of ATS?
Will members be quick to share information with the rest of us?
Not now they wont, for fear of ridicule!!
Posts will become very short with people stating what they have found/discovered....... how they have come to the ultimate decision, therefore not needing any input from anyone else.
Is it not better to learn and grow together?
What is wrong with healthy debate?
Amazing how everything has been deleted of her hard work... congratulations everyone involved!!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Now to answer this nonsense

...but don't expect me to have cold hard proof in the matter of say a
news article...

Don't expect me to have cold hard proof is exactly what I suspected you would come up with.

isnt deliberately and obviously twisting someone's words completely out of context also against the rules? can I get a mod's ruling???

I agree there wasnt much "hard evidence" as you all put it but there were a few points worthy of an investigation a little deeper than what HowardRoark had done as well. I am left with the feeling that both sides of this debate were left incomplete...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Some seek answers to questions. Some don't want questions answered. Some want to bury the truth. I guess we'll never know now. That is what "they" wanted, isn't it. Good job guys!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What I wanted was proof of what she said nothing more.

It is real easy for people to come here and say this is a fact knowing all along it is false information. Most of the time those are the ones who never have one shred of evidence as appears to be the case here.

Her theory was sound but lacked backing therefore the right thing for anyone to do is to challenge her allegations by asking her for proof which in effect up holds the ATS Motto "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It is real easy for people to come here and say this is a fact knowing all along it is false information. Most of the time those are the ones who never have one shred of evidence as appears to be the case here.

Her theory was sound but lacked backing therefore the right thing for anyone to do is to challenge her allegations by asking her for proof which in effect up holds the ATS Motto "Deny Ignorance."

If you had bothered to read the entire thread, you would have determined that she was attempting to accomplish that. The fact that she remained unsuccessful in doing so was not a justification to DEMAND she have all of the answers immediately. She provided enough of a circumstantial nature that it was worth further exploration.

I noticed you failed to provide anything of a substantive nature that *disproved* ANY of her assertions. I suppose it is easier to throw "peanuts from the gallery" then it is to do the hard work and present the other side of an argument in a thoughtful, sound, objective and factually supported manner.

And you call that denying ignorance?

Under your standard, our entire legal system would be run by an egg timer and exclusively require an audience of witnesses to advance any civil claim or prosecute any criminal case. Yeah, I want to live in that world.....

[edit on 22-9-2005 by loam]

EDIT: And, thank you MODs. I just noticed you returned her material...

[edit on 22-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No she didn't provide proof of her claims, but she provided enough info to ask more question that would've unearthed the truth, one way or the other. People have been jailed with less circumstantial evidence than what she provided. It's easier to ask for proof of something than prove someone wrong.

And yes, thanks mods for putting her posts back up. It looked awefully strange for her posts to suddenly vanish.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Mirlin11]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If you had bothered to read the entire thread, you would have determined that she was attempting to accomplish that. The fact that she remained unsuccessful in doing so was not a justification to DEMAND she have all of the answers immediately. She provided enough of a circumstantial nature that it was worth further exploration.

I noticed you failed to provide anything of a substantive nature that *disproved* ANY of her assertions. I suppose it is easier to throw "peanuts from the gallery" then it is to do the hard work and present the other side of an argument in a thoughtful, sound, objective and factually supported manner.

Attempting to accomplish this give me a break. In her very first post she stated

Please allow me to share what I've got so far, it might take me a bit to get it all together but I'll start with my initial post days ago about this issue and then go on to back everything up with documented proof from the government.

The above to me implies she already had the documented proof however when asked to produce it she failed to do so.

Then lower on the very first page of this thread she posts a picture stating

EPA Testing not allowed to be done anywhere near effected areas

[edit on 14-9-2005 by XGovGirl]

Kindly note there is no doumentation what so ever to back up her claim. that EPA Testing was not allowed to be done anywhere near effected areas, I can go on and on but that should be enough to prove my point that what she was doing is just ranting or venting if you will about something that she has a pet peave over.

Here is where the photo came from with what information there is about the testing.

www.epa.gov...

Would you be so bold as to make statement like that and post a pic with nothing to back up your claim? I know I sure would not.

And Yes I did read the majority of her posts, contrary to what some think.

I do not know what happens were you come from, but around here 8 days of ranting with no proof will never make the grade. That is the reason I felt it was time to step up to the plate and ask for her so called documentation.

[edit on 9/22/2005 by shots]

[edit on 9/22/2005 by shots]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Chrissy,
I cut and pasted your emails to some one in Miami from 1978/ 1979/ that thinks she had worked with you in the FAA .And really wants to chat with you .Her first name was Barbara at Tammi Airport .And Barbara said there were only 4 women as air traffic .So i gave Barbara all your pages here and Barbara thinks she knows you. And think your right on the mark of what your posting .You the stuff and bag of chips ~~~ Please send me email at Litocean @aol.com .And if your the person Barbara knows she would like to say hello / So send email to that aol~~~ Thanks we are backing you here good luck ~~ And let me know on my aol account if your Chrissy who Barbara knows .Thanks Litocean~~~ Do not break Chrissy hold your ground ~~~

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just a word to Chrissy-don't be intimidated-the truth will come out. Whether or not your opinions are proved to be accurate I am sure you had the best of intentions. I hope those with bulldozer tactics are prepared to have egg on thier faces.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join