It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockstar InXs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anybody out here watches the "Rockstar Inxs" contest to determine whose the next rockstar and lead singer for Inxs ?! If so what are your takes on it? who do you think will make it?.. its down to 4 from 15..!
id put my money on Marty or J.D!!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've been following Rockstar:INXS really closely. Some really great performances on the show with alot of talented singers. JD has been my favorite all along, I'd have to say Mig is my number 2. Something about marty really throws me off, his personality is alittle creepy. Which i guess is something that would make him stand out in a contest like this; i just feel he can not keep up with the other 2.

Performance of the season has to be Suzies rendition of the stones - start me up. Got her a few more weeks that one song did.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah Suzy's performances were great.. its sad she's out of the competition.. but somehow i knew and felt she wouldnt be in the finale. But she really had it going on... (looked real cute too!). Hope she will go into the music business.. !

As for Marty.. is it from the one-on-one interview with contestants did you start thinking that he is a little creepy?. Yeah.. his replies did see very.. umm.. what do you say commanding or with authority maybe?. At first i thought INXS looked worried about that.. but then they seemed to LIKE that in him!. Anyhow.. i cant get 'Trees' out of my mind. I just love it!

And J.D.. sometimes i feel its all about him.. wow they do show a lot of him and lot about him in the pre-performance shows.

Mig seems like a very nice dude.. but am afraid he might be off next!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Any idea of how the finale is going to work? I read that the performance shows are over.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Isnt this what is in store for the finale? --->
Whose strategy will serve them best in the finale? J.D. says he wants "You Can't Always Get What You Want" played at his funeral -- could singing it start off his new life as the lead singer for INXS? Will MiG's choice to sing Queen work against him? Is Marty right in taking the safe route, singing a song he knows works for him?To find out, don't miss the season finale of "Rock Star:INXS" Tuesday at 10 p.m. (ET/PT) on CBS.
rockstar.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wooo.. the journey is over finally..!! And the new lead singer for INXS being J.D Fortune.. wow he did an awesome job although it was clear from the finale performance that J.D would take it all home!!

Go ahead and ROCK INXS..

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Congrats to J.D. I was a huge fan all season but for some odd strange reason; I found some new respect for Marty in the finale. I thought he was going to win, to my suprise and joy, Jd came out on top. He is from New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. I live in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. I am hoping he brings the boys to town. I would love to see a concert.

new topics

top topics

join