It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye for now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My wife and I are moving this weekend and I'll be without a computer for quite a while. I may be able to hop on here and there but probably will not have the time to post much for a while. I just wanted to say bye and thanks to all the great members of this community who I have really come to appreciate!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
My wife and I are moving this weekend and I'll be without a computer for quite a while. I may be able to hop on here and there but probably will not have the time to post much for a while. I just wanted to say bye and thanks to all the great members of this community who I have really come to appreciate!

Take care, I'm off as well...

My College is filing for bankruptcy, so I need to find somewhere new to go to and afford to move their in the up coming weeks unless a miracle happens. :|

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Goodluck and see you soon.

NB: Goodbye threads are generally frowned upon. Exceptions that prove the rule are reserved for longtime members.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Let's see how long it will last before you find yourself with the "Need" for ATS

Is not healthy to go cold turkey you know.

Hasta la vista amigo, you will be back soon enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
NO EXCUSES! I went on holiday around the world and still had ATS if I needed it with my trusty satellite phone and PocketPC!

But not everyone's as sad as me... But then I didn't use it either, thank god, or the missus would never have forgiven me!...

Good luck anyway, hope it all goes OK and look forward to seeing you again!

top topics

join