It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O' Rhesus Negative Blood/ First Humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh. Here we go:

www.physorg.com...

The red cells of people who lack all Rh antigens, an extremely rare condition, are misshapen and easily ruptured. It is believed that the Rh protein helps to maintain the flexible, flattened shape of red blood cells.

So...that protein sounds like a good thing to have. Bad news for RH- people. You could be a bad mutation.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Quote:
If you want to say that RH- is a result of human-alien hybridization or genetic manipulation, ok...but it's certainly not neccesary to explain things

I never said it was my belief that O' Rhesus Negative are a hybrid/ genetic creation of alien races (although it could very well be possible!, nobody knows), I merely started my search with regards to my condition and happened to stumble upon that reptillian connection/ancient astronaut site and posted it as I though it was pretty interesting.

Quote:
Again...assuming that the RH- type genuinely didn't exist prior to 1940, as opposed to it having simply gone unnoticed...my question is why exactly did the entire population have a blood protein that apparantly doesn't do anything useful? Evolutionary leftover? Like a tailbone?

What entire population? Have I missed something? Isn't it estimated to be around 15% of earths population that has rh-?

Thanks for the link, it was a good read. Very informative.

p.s: Bad mutation??? Not bad.......SPECIAL!!!

What if it's not the rh- that is the mutation though? Maybe it's possible that everybody was once rh- and that through the generations it mutated into the other blood groups? No?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
>I never said it was my belief that O' Rhesus Negative
>are a hybrid/ genetic creation of alien races

No...but I've read theories about it, and I just sort of assumed that anyone on a discussion board like this would at least consider the possibility. And I'm not saying that it's not the case. I'm just saying it's not the only plausible explanation.

>Isn't it estimated to be around 15% of earths population that has rh-?

...the site I looked at said 7%...but...

>What entire population? Have I missed something?

Well, I'm making some assumptions, but regardless of what the exact percentage is now...prior to 1940 there were ZERO recorded cases of RH- blood, even though blood typing had been occurring for forty years. So...I see a few possibilities:

1) Prior to WWII RH- blood did not exist. It was somehow introduced during the war.

2) It did exist prior to the war, but in only a very small percentage of the population. Small enough that it was simply "never noticed" during forty yers of blood typing.

3) RH- has always been around, and in the general population, but was never noticed because the science of blood typing hadn't progressed to a level of refinement sufficient to look for all relevant factors.

4) It was not present in the majority of the worlds population, but there was some particular racial sub-group somewhere in the world that had remained isolated until fairly recent history, and presumably didn't start interbreeding with people in the more technological parts of the world until again, fairly recently.

Two seems implausible to me. Three sounds totally reasonable...but...well...it never occurred to me until just now, so I wasn't considering it earlier in the thread. Four seems reasonable at first glance, but I was under the impression that RH- people are generally european blonde/red haired people. Not exactly a group living in isolation.

That leaves 1, which makes it sound like a recent mutation or alteration, and 3...which I'll have to look into some more.

>it was a good read. Very informative.

Thank you.

>Bad mutation??? Not bad.......SPECIAL!!!

>Maybe it's possible that everybody was once rh- and that
>through the generations it mutated into the other blood groups?

Umm...ok, yes. That seems totally reasonable...but... (and anyone please correct me if I'm horribly, totally wrong about all of this) let's try to clarify a little:

RH+ and RH- are not "blood groups."

A, B, AB and O are.

What the RH factor means, simply, is whether or not someone produces a certain protein. "Positive" meaning yes they do, "negative" meaning no they don't.

So, someone who has type O blood, may then produce, or fail to produce that protein, giving them either O+ or O- blood accordingly.

A+, A-, B+, B- Etc.

So...yes...I think it's totally reasonable to speculate that "originally" our genes had not "learned" how to produce that protein, and thus, everyone was originally RH-.

That would make RH- blood not a new thing at all, but rather an evolutionary leftover that simply hasn't quite managed to get filtered into extinction. That could be.

Actually that makes a lot of sense. That only leaves the question of why it was never noticed until 1940, which again, might break down to technological limitations, or simply that nobody was looking for that protein. Somebody with RH- blood will still identify as A, B, AB or O, because they are.

Think of it this way: If you look at me and conclude that I am white....does that tell you anything about what color my eyes are? No. You'd have to check that too.

Again, I'll have to look into it some more.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

3) RH- has always been around, and in the general population, but was never noticed because the science of blood typing hadn't progressed to a level of refinement sufficient to look for all relevant factors.

Three sounds totally reasonable...but...well...it never occurred to me until just now, so I wasn't considering it earlier in the thread.

First let me say...WOW.

That cetainly made me shut my face. That was a great post. It was well thought out, very informative and respectful of the possibilties/theories brought up in this topic. Bravo.

I absolutely agree with your third suggestion. Wasn't it around the period of the end of the war that scientists had just started studying dna, genes and blood structures anyway?

Also, I realise that somebody with rh- blood will still identify as A, B, AB or O, sorry if I missed that out and made myself look foolish.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From the anonymous comments section:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is it possible for 2 people, both A+ type blood, to produce O+ children?

+/- is Rhesus factor, so a + parents can produce + offspring, yes.

The ABO factors are determined genetically. There are five basic things to remember.
A gene for Blood Type will determine your blood type.
Genes are inherited, that is, passed from parent to offspring.
Every gene has multiple 'versions'.
Every human has a double set of genes, think of it as having two 'slots' that can be filled by any of the versions of the genes that are out there.
The offspring thus needs two genes to fill their slots, and they will randomly receive either one of their parents two genes.

With human blood, there are three 'versions' of the blood type gene, there is A, B, and O. These are the versions of the genes. You will receive one of these versions from either of your parents, thus you could have both slots filled with "version A". In that case, you are also called Blood Type A. Or both can be filled with "version B", in which case you are Blood Type B. Or both can be filled with version O, in which case you are Blood Type O. You can also, incidentally, get a 'version A' from one parent, and a 'version B' from another parent, and then you are Blood Type AB.

FURTHER, the O version of the gene is a sort of 'neutral' version. So, if you receive "version A" from one parent, and then "version O" from the other parent, you will end up as Blood Type A.

Thus, anyone that is Blood Type A, could potentially be either carrying two "version A" genes, OR a "version A" and a "version O".

Therefore a two Blood Type A parents can have a Blood Type O child

Notice the following.

IF two parents, who are both Blood Type A, have a kid, and that kid is Blood Type O, THEN each parent must have had a "version A", and a "version O" of the gene.

So you actually not only know your blood type, but you now have just figured out your genotype, you 'types of genes'.

You can check out this useful set of pages, which has a much shorter explanation in the way of a simple table:
www.biology.arizona.edu...

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am O neg I have that stitched on my breast, My commanders sometimes say that I am a liability because of this. I very rarly catch a cold, In fact I dont remember when I was last ill, apart from physical ailments like shrapnel in the face and an APC running over my foot

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Like uh WHAT? ABO is the name of the blood group. Rhesus is another. There's twenty or more in all. They only bother telling you which you have of those two groups at the blood bank; they don't go into full detail about whether you have the other ones... There's tests you can take yourself to find out if you're say, Lewis or Kell positive or negative. But the other ones I'm guessing you'd have to get a really nice hematologist to help you with.

Ummm. To anyone buying the WW2 secret scientist mumbojumbo, both my grandfathers were born long before that war. Shortly before World War 1 in fact. No they didn't live anywhere near Germany. And yes they were tested AFTER the 1940's for their blood types. NO they didn't suck some kind of weird air into their systems that changed their DNA to stop producing those proteins in their blood during the war. One of my grandfathers was in the war, yes, but the other lived his entire life in Western Canada.

Scientists research things and make their discoveries available to the public. And they only test on willing and/or paying subjects.

Still, if no one ever asked anything we'd probably devolve into vegetables or something. And it WOULD be cool if rhesus negative was from world war 2. It would.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my question is: what did rhesus negative adapt for? Environments high in nitrogen? Coastal regions? Why is it so common in Wales, Basque country, and Scotland? Why did Diego negative develop just as people crossed the Pacific into the Americas?

Finland is described as the nation of a thousand lakes. They're protected by a mountain range from the harsh arctic cold that most of their neighbours have to endure. And they have some of the weirdest blood around, as well as typically pale skin, fair hair, and blue eyes. I've been there. Helsinki was beautiful and it rained the whole time I was there. Finns also invented the sauna, which the Japanese are big fans of now. Japan. Coastal. Diego negative. I sense a pattern. I hope these scientists sense it too. I'm now going to take a long hot steamy bath.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What is not commonly known is that the Rh+ designation is the result of 3 underlying proteins referred to as c,d,and e. In addition, beyond the oft-mentioned ABO Rh+/- there are a variety of other 'minor' blood types. These rarely come up as an issue unless a patient has been sensitized (and subsequently developed an antibody) as a result of a blood transfusion or (less likely) a pregnancy.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
it is absolutley not true that there were people with rh- blood before 1940. proof, my grandmother had rh- blood and she was born in 1913.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have o neg blood and believe no one will get to the bottom of where it first came from. There is so much speculation and no facts, so we can all
believe what we like and never get to the real truth. The only thing "special" about this blood, is that we can help others who might need a tranfusion.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redize

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wonder if RH-negative blood type is less likely to be stricken with cancer, but have a far higher risk for heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and autoimmune diseases? Do we tend to have a high resistance or a quick recovery to colds and the different types of flu? This seems to be the case with the people I know who are Rh-negative. Has there been a research on this subject? Also interesting are the facts on blood donations and transfusions in regards to blood type acceptance.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

Originally posted by DDay
Makes you go HMMM...
Do any of you share the similarites of traits stated in the article?

lets see :

* Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes, piercing. BROWN

* True red or reddish hair BROWN

* Low pulse rate & low blood pressure CHECK

* Keen sight or hearing HEARING YES, BUT IM BLIND AS A BAT

* ESP, UFO connections, Abduction, Para-normal occurrences CHECK

* Extra rib or vertebrae HMMMM

* Love of space and science MORE OF AN INTEREST

* A sense of not belonging to the human race CHECK (most of the time)

* Empathetic illnesses WHATS THAT?

* Compassion for fate of mankind CHECK

* A sense of a 'mission' in life THERE IS A CERTAIN ITCH...

* Unexplained body scars A FEW

* Capability to disrupt electrical appliances DEFINATELY SOMETHING THERE

also, to my knowledge i have nothing to do with Basque people of Northern Spain and Southern France, or the Eastern/Oriental Jews....my ancestors are slavic.

hmm i've been reading this as well so i thought i would compare here..
lets see :

* Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes, piercing. - Yes, i have hazel eyes that have been known to change to a greener tone depending on my mood

* True red or reddish hair brown/dark harid

* Low pulse rate & low blood pressure CHECK

* Keen sight or hearing - Both

* ESP, UFO connections, Abduction, Para-normal occurrences - I wouldnt call it ESP but sometimes i can feel things that do and have occured.basic things like guess a weather change that was drastic without warning,dreams that have a year later occured.. things like that

* Extra rib or vertebrae - How many are we meant to have?

* Love of space and science - yes, i am extremly science driven

* A sense of not belonging to the human race- i often find myself distanced and not able to relate to emotionally charged people. i dont understand why people just cant disconnect from their emotions.

* Empathetic illnesses - unsure of what this is..

* Compassion for fate of mankind - lately ive found myself becoming sadder and sadder over images of the state of the world. not sure if this is just me getting older and seeing the world for what it really is, or something else.

* A sense of a 'mission' in life - Yes. i feel like we are all trapped somehow.

* Unexplained body scars - yes. i have a large birthmark on the left hand side of my hip to torso. it often gets confused for a large amount of bruising.

* Capability to disrupt electrical appliances - i have a large discharge of static electricity. it annoys my girlfriend when i kiss her and i shock her nose sometimes. i've also killed off computer equipment for the same reason here and there.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow, this was really interesting; I am RH negative 0.

Had never heard about this before. I just came to this site because I found interesting posts about strange scratches - and now I found this

For me:

* Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes, piercing. BLUE

* True red or reddish hair BROWN (WITH SOME RED)

* Low pulse rate & low blood pressure CHECK (EARLIER YES, BUT RIGHT NOW HIGHER BECAUSE OF STRESS)

* Keen sight or hearing HEARING: TINNIUS, SIGHT: NOT SO GOOD

* ESP, UFO connections, Abduction, Para-normal occurrences CHECK

* Extra rib or vertebrae

* Love of space and science CHECK

* A sense of not belonging to the human race NO

* Empathetic illnesses CHECK

* Compassion for fate of mankind CHECK

* A sense of a 'mission' in life CHECK

* Unexplained body scars CHECK (Look at pictures in my profile!!)

* Capability to disrupt electrical appliances CHECK

I also have some connections with France. So, what does it mean?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I can tell you for certain rh negative blood groups were definetely here on Terra Firma before 1940...my Mother was AB-, line from France /Spain....I am B- from there in direct line I have 12 rh neg 0's family & possible 8 more in the gggrandchildren....we have extended awareness for want of a better word and alien abductions, I'll give the reptile stuff a miss, its more than likely to be the direct blood line from the Watchers, the randy groundtroops left to look after the earth natives.. when the Boss came back to Earth he was tottally p***sed off and tried to eliminate the cross bred offspring, must have missed a few for here we are.....still

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
hi all

i find this very interesting as I have all my life been told that i was indeed a twin but the other twin did not make it so i got its one vertebra bone were as i now know that this is normal for some Rh- blood group people.

"Rh-negative women and men have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't. Some call them "Reptilian Traits".
* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone")....some are born with a tail(called a "Cauda").
* Lower than normal Body Temperature
* Lower than normal Blood Pressure
* Higher mental analytical abilities.
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria)around the body.
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
* Hyper Vision and other senses.
* Etc. (TS-MAJIC-NSC)"

I also have very good hearing and low blood pressure 60/50 at times.

I am also very good at guessing things and a little psychic.

I am A-

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
also i am blond with blue eyes but green sometimes chances from time to time like when i cry it goes sky blue

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I too am o rh- my mom is as well I have just one sister by my mom and one brother by my dad, so that makes me the child that was made by both mother and father my 1/2 sister and brother dont have o rh- my mother is o rh- and my father was o positive...I have two children my son is a- and my daughter is ab-....when I was born they had to watch me carefully to make sure that i wasnt a blue baby...thats what they called it back in 1963...I dont know if its because of my blood type but I have made antibodies for viruses like chicken pox, and hep c. this is an interesting topic...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've just joined this site so i'm new to the whole blogging thing, i just wanted an answer to a question i'm not quite sure of and that is, it is still possible for some one of O+ to ontain a negative rh of O-? For example if one parent was O+ O+ and the other was O- O-, the child could be O+ O- or O+ O+.

I just want to make sure i'm on the same wavelength.

Its been really interesting reading about everyones views!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join