It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Orleans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I thought I was original with the title but Infowars had beat me to it. All of the pictures here are credited to them.

I think Katrina was a test to see how prepared we are to deal with such situations within our own borders. Iraq was a test outside of the borders and has been pretty successful. Simultaneously within our own borders it has been a disaster. But some may see it as a success.

Americans are in fear. Fear is our worst enemy and this time it has been nature that has struck, or has it?

Having our own little test on breaking American laws and imposing rules and regulation foreign to us but very familiar to our allies enemies and our own in foreign theaters.

Yet we are still unable and unsure to police our own people. There is something within is that says it is wrong but when fear comes and disaster strikes we bow down to those who have the say.

Those who have the say in these situations are not the people as we are led to believe in living in a democracy but the brute power of man and the corrupt vice of government - weapons!

Weapons aimed at subduing our senses and bullying us into compliance which such instruments as shown above.

And the last thing we'll see before the end of America as we know it is the great civil war that is to come. WIth the rebels the enemy and the government (mighty weapsons) the victor and righetous authority.

The shame of a nation is the nation that bruises itself in attempt to keep itself together.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well said---and teh photos illustrate your point exactly. Indeed, this seems like a "domestic test" of the "new world" they are trying to roll out beginning with Iraq and Afghanistan---it's like the whole globe is just a testing ground at this point.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Good post OOPS.

I wonder when they will try to test that stuff out in Europe ...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here's a link to info on the LRAD device pictured in oops post.

www.atcsd.com...

Great post by the way. Chilling stuff.

The same site has info on the MRAD as well.

[edit on 9/14/2005 by yadboy]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Weapons aimed at subduing our senses and bullying us into compliance which such instruments as shown above.

I think some would say the primary purpose of those weapons is to not only keep the troops safe under precarious situations, but to also protect the innocent refugees of New Orleans who remain in the city...working endlessly to rescue people....

Here's one thing I can't quite grasp...Prior to the extremely late arrival of a federal presence in NO, people were BEGGING for law and order....For help and protection....

Now that's it there, people are going to complain b/c they're carrying their guns in public?

Honestly....

I'm not saying that I don't understand with your emotional response to these pictures, but there's a difference between being on the defense and being on the offense that a picture sometimes can't tell....

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I think some would say the primary purpose of those weapons is to not only keep the troops safe under precarious situations, but to also protect the innocent refugees of New Orleans who remain in the city...working endlessly to rescue people....

Here's one thing I can't quite grasp...Prior to the extremely late arrival of a federal presence in NO, people were BEGGING for law and order....For help and protection....

Reality check.

They are more likely protecting property than innocent refugees, they're also disarming the citizens of NO, even those with legally registered firearms, now they can't even defend themselves from the real criminals! This is also illegal by the way, it goes against the US constitution.
They're also forcefully evacuating people from their homes, also illegal.
I also read some reports from survivors, that when they shouted for help to police officers and military personel in boats driving by them while they were stranded on rooftops, the authorities did nothing, most of the time they ignored the survivors shouting for help, some even told female survivors to flash their boobs for help.
Oh, and military personel can't enforce the law, it too is illegal, goes against the Posse Comitatus Act.
www.prisonplanet.com...

FEMA also said no to the Red Cross, refused truckloads of water from Wal-Mart, refused foreign aid, sabotaged communications etc. etc. you call that helping?
www.ameratsu.com...

[edit on 15/9/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
LOL if you believe in that NWO stuff I found something recently that I sent out to my bud's that are way into the NWO thing. I found it funny, from the company Oracle: OpenWorld and RAC/ASM just a stupid coincidence but based on the weird conspiracy stuff some of my friends are into I figured they would get a kick out of it.

"Get on the Grid at Oracle OpenWorld X-Treme (Sept. 17-18)
This exclusive two-day program, open to OpenWorld attendees and non-attendees alike, consists of highly technical, deep-dive content not typically available in the regular OpenWorld agenda. Click here to see the "Getting on the Grid - RAC/ASM" track description. "
www.oracle.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Also about fear this was something I was PO'ed about the other day after Katrina. Bush jumped right back into the terrorist thing with his address. Trying to force people back into the oh so powerful fear factor. Pathetic!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Enron~~~

You are the most senior member to reply to this post and I have respect for you both as a member of the community and as a poster here. (Oh and you're a moderatore but I think I knew you ((online)) before you were one so this has nothing to do with that...

I agree with what you said but the other poster had a good point that they were protecting property too, but I agree refugees as well.

Point I'd like to say is that I'm not complaining that they're carring guns but why is it a federal response.

Why aren't states equipped to deal with these things? Failure? Yes.....

That's all

00ps out....

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
arent those pictures suppose to show people running away from agents of the govt heavily armed with M-16s? instead i see them just standing there next to the heavily armed "oppressive" soldiers and swat units. i see one black woman asking for help as the SWAT unit is passing by. i think this is overblown to say we are oppressing and putting fear in the citizens of New Orleans.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
nobody said we are oppressing them!

I said this is a test of the NWO.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Enron~~~

You are the most senior member to reply to this post and I have respect for you both as a member of the community and as a poster here. (Oh and you're a moderatore but I think I knew you ((online)) before you were one so this has nothing to do with that...

Thank you for those kind words

Point I'd like to say is that I'm not complaining that they're carring guns but why is it a federal response.

Why aren't states equipped to deal with these things? Failure? Yes.....

I was watching Larry King Live last night....He interviewed Mayor Ray Nagin regarding the progress in New Orleans...

One of the things Mr Nagin mentioned is that in the future, he wishes to see to it that he won't have to wait on a heavily armed federal presence to get the job done - He intends on having the equipment and the man-power needed to address this issue at the local level...

The situation in New Orleans has set a precedent....Where we once had hopes and assumptions, we know have grime facts and fears...

Myself, being in the field of prevention, can tell you that most people choose to ignore the scholarly suggestions and simply learn from their mistakes...

Prior to this event - bar any random acts of god - counties and cities all across the nation have been lured into a relatively snug and secure false sense of security....THIS is the eye-opener, and from henceforth I wouldn't at all be surprised if the small-town/big-city response plans get a seriously swift kick into action and preparation...

I think the simplest way to put it would be denial...Or perhaps ignorance...Because these people knew exactly what was going to happen...

I also read some reports from survivors, that when they shouted for help to police officers and military personnel in boats driving by them while they were stranded on rooftops, the authorities did nothing, most of the time they ignored the survivors shouting for help, some even told female survivors to flash their boobs for help.

FEMA also said no to the Red Cross, refused truckloads of water from Wal-Mart, refused foreign aid, sabotaged communications etc. etc. you call that helping?

While I'd agree that a primary goal of there's is (and should be) protecting property...The other things you've mentioned here are isolated events....

They speak loud and clear when viewed as distinct sequences in a much larger spectrum of events....And if they prove to be true, will no doubt be seriously dealt with over time...

But with something this wide-spread, to focus in on just one detail in such a massive picture, really takes away form the overall emphasis one should be getting...

Improvements are being made....The sloppy handling of the situation during the first few days is no becoming much more precise, although by no means perfect...

Progress IS being made by people like you and I who do care....Whether they have a gun in their hands or not, the majority of these people on the ground are not using their power in a corrupt manner....That's a human element you simply cannot ignore....Regardless of how inhumane a handful of people may respond...

top topics

join