It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Berg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I can assume everyone who clicks this topic knows what happened to Nick Berg.
I don't know if this is posted before but I know the true story, Nick wasn't beheaded
by terrorist but by US Forces. If anyone is interested in the true story and It
hasn't been posted before, I would be honored to put it down to words for
everybody here.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ah so thats where that post disappeared to ..sorry ..edit

anyhows I was going to say..post away. People may have heard it but some people haven't and it would be interesting to hear your slant on the matter...go for it

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
?? I really don't follow this thread.. Nick Berg and earthquakes?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Please tell us, I know the official story and saw the video. BTW how do you know this info you profess to know?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I remember the thread on here about it. Something about english/American voices talking at the end of it and he was already dead, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Please tell us, I know the official story and saw the video. BTW how do you know this info you profess to know?

This has never been official, but if you take the video with my words and compare
them, you'll be convinced that I'm telling the truth. I can't find the magazine
where I found it though... so I have to write down what I most remembered.
And I've got allot to tell since I remembered almost all of it, I was shocked!!!
Ok let's start, When you look at the video you see Nick Berg sitting on a chair
and behind him you will see the "Terrorists". First thing you can notice when you
look at the 'extended' version of the video with the threatments that the man who
is reading the threads has only a couple papers in his hand. At the end of his
speech he turned every paper around for like 20 times. I never saw paper that
had new text on it every time somebody turned it, but he talked different every line.
Further evidence is pretty easy to see, I might have this wrong but telling won't hurt
anyway: by the time Nick was beheaded the prison the video was
made in, was just under US Forces control and they've set a checkpoint there.
When you take a close look at the picture you see you might notice that Nick
is as white as a body. I have reason to believe he was already dead. As you
see the Terrorist that are behind Nick are pretty 'big'. I've never seen a fat
Iraqi guy, they barely have anything to eat. Some of the terrorist also had
white Nikes on them. They don't even sell those in entire Iraq. Nick was dressed
in an orange suit, that's right.... The Guantanamo Bay suit ONLY US Forces have
to dress captured prisoners in! Once all things are said the terrorist takes his
knive and stabs Nick in his neck/throat, if you do that with a person that is
alive you'll see a fountain of blood squirting out his throat, not in the video.
As I said he was also looking quite pale and he sat down pretty lifeless, like
nothing was going to happen. When you are captured by terrorist that are
unpredictable you are NOT calm!!! The chair he sat on was the same one that
were on the photos of the tortured Iraqi people inside the prison...
Also the voice of the terrorist during the speech doesn't match the actions of the
mouth. When you look at the video you will see like it was cut in pieces and was
put back to one piece and released, some people say that was because some
US Soldiers walked in front of the camera so they had to cut it out. Another
thing that is interesting in this story is the following: Nick Berg was captured
by a few US Soldiers a couple of days before the beheading, but was released
after a couple of days by a General or someone pretty high that gave the order.
US Government e-mailed Nick's family that he has been captured by US Forces
in Iraq, a few hours later US Government mailed again that it wasn't true, the
e-mail was a mistake. When Nick Berg was set free he called his family to tell
he was heading home real soon, he didn't want to stay there. That was the
last phonecall he ever made. The next day he was captured by the "Terrorist"
and he was beheaded.

This is all I can remember, if something comes up in my head I will edit my story.
I really hope I can find the magazine real soon so I can update my story, because
I'm sure I didn't wrote down everything the story telled me. For myself, I'm
pretty convinced that this story is the correct one, since all these things match
the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
*smakes head*

I actually read all of that, when am I going to learn.

Let’s summarize your hypothesis here:

- Magic paper?
- Fat Iraqi's?
- Nicks already dead because he's pale?
- His orange suit is only issued by Americans?
- Nike shoes?

This is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Following the 'real time' analyses of the events on ATS was a real turning point in the evolution and power of this community for me. Not to mention watching the Abu Gharib US torture scandal melt from the public view as a seemingly contrived story engineered almost perfectly to take it's place and "retro-justify" US atrocities was born from the shadows.

Remember, this was the first "beheading" that started it all.

To assist the current discussion:

ATSNN: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Berg Tape

ATSNN EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of the Berg Video

ATS: Nick Berg - A US PsyOps Sacrifice?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
This is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back...

If it took you 5 mins to read that, then I doubt your life will suffer much from it.

All of this info has been covered before here. There was a massive thread about it when it happened. Every hostage beheaded since has been wearing an orange jumpsuit. Nick Bergs junpsuit appeared to be made from a shiny silky material too. Not your typical Guantanamo material anyway.

I do believe he was dead first before they beheaded him. Many others have not been so fortunate. I very much doubt Nike shoes are not available in Iraq. I am unsure if it was carried out by special forces or terrorists. I do believe that subsequent beheadings were done by terrorists. I do think the chair issue is suspicious.

Quite frankly we may never find out. But all the same, most of what you covered here has been covered before.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
We have beat this "dead" dog with a many sticks. Move on .

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is just so incredibly laughable, that I don't know how to respond to the myriad of errors, personal opinion, and outright lies.

And you wonder why us free thinkers have a hard time believing you.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why did the effective beheadings suddenly stop? If Terrorists are suppose to be the cave dwelling axis of evil doers that they are, you'd think they would continue executing every captured national and coalition soldier they could get their hands on, right?

Perhaps even executing more plastic toy dolls would be nice!

[edit on 14-9-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leon Bokhove

see the Terrorist that are behind Nick are pretty 'big'. I've never seen a fat
Iraqi guy, they barely have anything to eat.

Have you been to Iraq? How many Iraqi people have you seen?

Thats called a sterotype and they are almost always wrong. They often arise from people with a lack of correct information. I could waste my time posting pictures of ''big''

ah what the heck ill post a few

Looks like he had something to eat
www.informationwar.org...

looks like he has something to eat as well
deploymententries.blogspot.com...

Well so much for that little jewel of wisdom

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
How bout the mods close this thread and everyone go check out the THOUSANDS of posts in the Nick Berg threads already available?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Not to pick on anyone trying to be helpful, but we changed the policy some time ago to be as welcoming as possible to new members.

A year old topic can be reviewed at any time. Even one a few months old can be discussed anew or from fresh angles.

I posted links to prior discussions for research and support purposes, but if anyone just doesn't have anything new to add further... please don't.

That includes everything from not this again to asking the mods to shut down the "new guy" because you're sick of having to try and sweep this particular (possible) conspiracy under the rug.

Why even come here? To shew away the conspiracy theorists? Most of us have walked the walk already, it's true. But that should not make us jaded. I got that when I joined too, and was slapped around pretty good for about half a page until I was given an ounce of respect and half a chance to contribute something new.

If the thread starter wants to drop this, fine. But the way members should vote on what they perceive as bad or old threads is by not responding to them.

On a personal note, I'm pissed this controversy did not get the national and even political examination it deserved. This community worked it's butt off doing the hard digging and alerting lamestream media, but the flag was wound so tightly at that point no light of day could penetrate.

So now we have another chance to discuss it and keep discussing it, but our own members think we're so ineffective and monotonous we should just NOT discuss it, because what's the point?

The "point" is why I come here. And it should be why we all do. Those of us that want to discuss it (now rather than 50 years from now) should. And those that don't, should move on to something they do want to discuss.

Please review the links at your leisure Leon Bokhove, and if you'd like to discuss this more I'll talk to you. Bump this or an old thread anytime with input.

Thanks.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am a newcomer also, but I think that this is an important subject. I think tht there are a lot of us out here that would like to continue the search for the truth in this matter.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My ex wife, an emergency room nurse, said Mr. Berg was dead when he was beheaded. Her reason was that when the carotid artery is severed in a living human the heart can pump/squirt 20% of a persons blood until the heart fails. Mr. Berg bled very little. My vote: propaganda and very poor propaganda at that. We "free thinkers" are amused that this obvious flaw can be so conviently ignored.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thanks for your support RANT, but the other ones are right too. Because I'm rather
new I didn't notice that there were simular topics running that were far more detailed.
I'm glad allot of people are with me in this case!!! Thanks again

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nick Berg---Jessica Lynch---is every aspect of this war stage-managed or what? Can anyone say "wag the dog?" Can anyone say that the Nick Berg "beheading" didn't smell really fuishy from the get-go? When will the majority of the American public stop falling for this garbage?
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I watched the video when it was released. I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember seeing Nick Berg move while he sat down... unless the tape was shot twice? (First shoot: Nick alive. Second: Nick dead)

I have to agree, the video stinks. You would have thought governments spend billions on war, yet they can't even make a believable beheading video. Maybe they ran out of money to fund the special effects department?
(No blood)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join