It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POD-Shy? Let's Talk!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cool Accent, if I felt bad about my funky english tendencies beforehand, I'm pretty sure I don't anymore. No offense of course, I just sound "American".

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
One thing I'm a little lost about, is the template for the 'I've done a podcast' post that you all seem to be using, you know, the one with an image on the left, filesize, length, file name, etc..
Does the podcast upload page automatically post this for you, or are you using templates to do this? If the former is true, how do you specify which thread it should post your podcast announcement to?
Cheers.

-Podcast Virgin, NrKy.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The Standard Template

Originally posted by nrky
Does the podcast upload page automatically post this for you, or are you using templates to do this?

On the ATS Member PODcasts page, you should see the following in the upper right-hand corner:

If you don't, the interface may be unable to display due to firewall settings or ad-blocking software. In particular, Norton Personal Firewall is known to block this interface by default.

If you can see the interface, it's fairly easy to use. The main things to look for are choosing the right feed and making sure you know where the file you want to upload is.

Let me know if you're running up against something else, and we'll get it figured out.

<< 1   >>

join