It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaish al-Hacker al-Islami (the Islamic Hacker's Army)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
news.monstersandcritics.com...

US News
Islamic Web site calls for cyber jihad
By Shaun Waterman
Aug 25, 2005, 19:00 GMT

WASHINGTON, DC, United States (UPI) -- A Web forum for Muslim extremists is calling on its members to organize an Islamic hackers` army to carry out internet attacks against the U.S. government and has posted tips, software, and links to other resources to help would-be holy cyber warriors.

From what I've read... it seems this new element of the jihad is aimed at corrupting corporate files... Being pretty anti-corporation myself... uh... well... I mean.... naughty naughty naughty... they shouldn't do those things.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.al-farouq.com...

Too bad I can't read any of it

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
One of my friends is a systems administrator for Boeing and he has mentioned this very possibility before. From the report, it does not sound as though this "hacker's army" is very organised. I mean, if they have to supply tips and software, then they are already consigning themselves to defeat. I think this will amount ot little more than a series of attempted DoS attacks which will be easily dealt with. My friend says he gets dozens of attempted incursion per day and none has ever been successful.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
www.al-farouq.com...

Too bad I can't read any of it

Sri Oracle

hehe believe me you didn't miss a thing

an interesting thing though: the moment i've browsed it there was 20 people on the site ( 3 members and 17 visitors )
will check it out later to see if the number gets a bit higher

join