It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test your ATS psychotic rating

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I take the test once a day now,

I don't seem to be improving, much.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wow... I had no idea that I had such issues.

Actually it all sounded so much like me that it was great.

reload reload reload, the page or the gun? I dunno

I'm sure that at somepoint, around 1am on some night that I barely remember I did indeed have exactly that thought.

You all may (or may not- yeah right) have noticed that for a long time I was posting compulsively. Turns out that I was starved for intellectual stimulation and that ATS was virtually the only place I could come for a fix. Maybe that's why my posting has dropped off so badly in the last month- I finally started college.

You think I was bad in PTS? Ha- I'd kill to be a fly on the wall if two of my more liberal profs were ever to discuss me with one another. It might go something like this:

Dr. Walters: "He keeps contradicting me! Haven't you come up with a way to shut him up yet?"

Mr. Walker: "Actually he convinced my communications class that a green marker wasn't really green. I kind of lost it- broke every rule of group discussion that I'd spent the last week lecturing on, just to get him off my back!"

Dr. Walters: "I know, and he's quoting Lyndon Johnson to support his conservative views. Look at this paper!"

Mr. Walker: "Are you going to fail him for it? He must have missed a comma somewhere in his works cited page so that you can accuse him of plaigarism."

Dr. Walters: "No, he's the only one who actually bought the MLA handbook for writing term papers like I told them too.

Mr. Walker: "We're screwed aren't we?"

Dr. Walters: "Pretty much. Just give him an A, and maybe he'll get an academic ride somewhere and leave."

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
corny

reload

corny

reload

corny

reload

corny

reload

corny

reload

corny

reload

corny

reload

laughing

------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm, I wonder if I actually got anyone to start reading corny instead of laughing? I know if you can get a person to say or read something enough times, then when you make a switch they won't pick up on it at first.

12m8keall2c that paragraph on the research was wicked.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Does it not work in Foxfire?

Or am I just personality-less?

Tinkleflower. It did not work for me in FoxFire, but it did in IE. Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
thanks netchicken. thats about the funniest thing ive seen in 3 months.

seriously.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow, I knew I had a problem, but that came out and stated it right for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I dunno, I think I am becoming like Lysergic! his avatar is driving me crazy.

ABSOLUTELY effing brilliant! that was the funniest thing ive seen in a good while!

thanks Netchicken, I needed that laugh.

--Kit.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
very very amusing!

I really needed that! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The words rung so true aswell

Glad to see we all have something in common.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join