It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test your ATS psychotic rating

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All mine said was "Damn I'm good looking." Am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey, it seems that I'm no more psycho that the rest of you!! ( 'cept for Amory...he's in his own little world)

Darn, and I thought I was special.....at least that's what the voices told me!! Can't trust no one no more! mumble, mumble

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Netchicken,

LOL

Oh look my favorite member has posted, how nice what a lovely caring message, the namby-pamby left wing tree hugging whale loving fruitcake, I'll show him. Need drink, need food, need sleep, pah, I don't need sleep, refresh that todays page, reload that browser, pray for drama reload reloadf

Laughing my butt off.

I sure hope that all realize there's no Fuzzy, there's no Logic, and no matter what you type it's the same response.

Just to darn funny . . . Netchicken You must have had a blast.

My question is this:

Where did you get the content . . . not that there's a shortage of such here on ATS.

on another note:

Have you ever seen the study concerning the human mind's perception of written word/text.

You take a paragraph, keep the first letter and last letter of each word in place. Then jumble all letters in between and you are still able to read perfectly fine?

example:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Saw this a few years ago, but was always amazed by it.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Netty

What does finding that site say about you

Good stuff. I'd post what mine said, but I'd get a warn!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It told me I must kill again...

What's THAT mean???

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It means that the first time wasn't messy enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
News, information and discussion, man I want it all! I am an information junkie! and argument.

lol.

Hey, that's not funny !

Luxifero

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
NETCHICKEN....you rule. You absolutely rule. I almost rolled on the floor laughing....i really almost rolf-ed. It was an absolutely hilarious post. It actually took me by surprise. Thanks Netchicken, you made my day and you made me question my sanity..........again.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Huh. Gave it a try and this is what I got:

The Site You Are Trying To Access Is Prohibited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: "Humor;Gruesome Content"
Reference AFI 33-129, Web Management and Internet Use, paragraph 2: "The activities listed in paragraphs 2.2.1 through 2.2.14 involving the use of government-provided computer hardware or software are specifically prohibited: 2.2.1 Use of Federal government communications systems for unauthorized personal use."

Monitoring of Your Internet Activity is Being Performed
IAW AFI 33-219, Telecommunications Monitoring and Assessment Program (TMAP), Paragraph 13

If the site you are trying to access is mission essential
please contact your local NCC Help Desk to request access.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Department of Defense computer system. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including Internet access) are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.

I'm censored and in trouble for not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
rotflmao

That was too close to home NC

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
News, information and discussion, man I want it all! I am an information junkie! and arguments, you want

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That's pretty cool how that works actually! All I can say is "neat".

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yeah I thought that as well, its simple but effective

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You do realise NetChicken your one of the reason`s ATS is addictive.

YOU AND YOUR ILK DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What!!
I am totally offended, my ilk has never harmed anyone, It lives happily in the barn ever since I imported it from South America. It must have been someone elses ilk that affected you

Cheers

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
[qoute] Need drink, need food, need sleep, pah, I don't need sleep, refresh that todays page, reload that browser, pray for drama reload reload...[/qoute]

I just can't do it Captain. I don't have the power... AAAAAAAARGH!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I was actually typing for the first few words until I saw that it wasn't "translating" my words or doing anything but writing on it's own. So after that I was just holding one button down to keep it writing, and laughing. Neat program. Someone should make one that works in Word, and set it up on your friends computer so they go to write out an actual paper or something, and they just get a message like "This is a subconcious message from your brain... I think we need to have a talk..." that goes on for a few pages

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
U R tooooooooooooooooo cool, Net Chicken !

That got me laughin' so hard !

Man, that's funny and true.

Well.... at times...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Major funny! Excellent!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
LMAO...brilliant!!!

Mic

new topics

top topics