It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons (not what you think)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have official seen the weirdest thing ever. A demon hosting with a human and both have control. No not like a scitzo the person is completely sane (from what I have seen). I am a bit freaked out, I know everything is in the gray but a human letting a demon in, willing? I dont know, I need to keep an eye on this person, (not saying names) the aura checks I am going to practise scaning and learn as fast as I can. So far it doesnt seem voilent or the least bit mean.

I am going to take a huge skeptic approch to this. Also right now I am not a believer my own post, but it was very interesting so I will post it. Mods are welcome to delete it

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi Flash/

I have official seen the weirdest thing ever. A demon hosting with a human and both have control. No not like a scitzo the person is completely sane (from what I have seen). I am a bit freaked out, I know everything is in the gray but a human letting a demon in, willing? I dont know, I need to keep an eye on this person, (not saying names) the aura checks I am going to practise scaning and learn as fast as I can. So far it doesnt seem voilent or the least bit mean.

Where exactly did you see this?

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Second that. How did you reach the conclusion that this person is hosting a demon..what dramatic turn of events brought about such a decleration?

Interesting story you have, please come back on it

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Ross Cross]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Some people are hosts yet they don't know, for they have never been spiritually awakened. Some people are hosts and have delt with the corruption for so long that they turn sides and decide to accept it, as if it was their nature. This then turn those people into very mentally dangerous people. Don't be manipulated by them, i know of a couple people like that aswell. They will try and deceive you in many ways.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Flash Fantasy,

You started this Thread without any links or even a hint as to where the story came from. If this is someone you know personally then say so.

But we do have rules around here about just making stuff up, so I would really appreciate hearing about your source.

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Unless there is some form of manifestation witnessed by more than one person (not that I have ever witnessed it), perhaps these demons are psychological rather paranormal.

And yes I agree, they can be very destructive to themselves and people around them.

Thanks for the info, HEYOKA.

new topics

top topics

join