It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build mass & bulk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've heard a lot about Creatine ever since high school and even to this day, HOWEVER never got around to using it.

I'd like to know if it is used to buid bulk and mass.

Any other relevant info about Creatine is greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Creatine is one of the most widely used supplements. It works by brining water directly to the muscle fiber, which them gives a fuller appearance. As well it helps speed muscle recovery and increases the muscle stamina. It will help with strength, making you push more which then makes the muscle grow, obviously. Creatine and whey protein are a good combo for supplementing, just be sure to drink alot of water and cycle creatine use as with prolonged use, it can start to harm the kidney and liver. By doing 2 months on and 2 off there should be no ill effects. There is no need to go the loading phase that they put on the directions of the product, as the body can only use a small portion of creatine at a time, so if you use a bunch of it like they say on the label, you just end up peeing it out.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I used to take it while in high school. I would run a lot along with lifting and all that crap did was give me cramps. every muscel in my leg. It wasn't like I didn't drink enough water either. I feel the best way to lift is eating right with a good amount of protein. Drinking about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. It is natural and you aren't dependent on any supplement for your strength.

join