It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Icon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The icon for "Secret Societies" is familiar. I think a version of it is on U.S. money. WHat is the symbol and where does it come from?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Its actually an egyption sign. I cant remember where i saw this ill look it up and come back with what i find. ( i think that it is the eye of osiris not sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Look at the picture to the left.....

Members of the elite all were in attendance that night all adorning their robes to salut the coming.

Unfortunately..the capstone will not be placed til 2005 when the final plan will commence. When all nations under one will aquire the small ones and unify the world to witness what is to come.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Look at the picture to the left.....

Members of the elite all were in attendance that night all adorning their robes to salut the coming.

Unfortunately..the capstone will not be placed til 2005 when the final plan will commence. When all nations under one will aquire the small ones and unify the world to witness what is to come.

The Time Is Near

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Agnis]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's the Horus eye. You will find more infos about this symbol : eyeofhorussymbol.homestead.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
has not the same meaning that the horus eye...

In ancient egypt it was a sort of amulet.

The masonic symbol of the eye in the triangle comes from the french revolution. This is an evocation of the "Supreme being"...

It is represented on the first edition of the man and citizen rights declaration of 1789 :

The two angels on each side of the text are the republican angels (they have no relation with religion).
The one on left, breaking a chain is the liberty angel.
On the right, with the sword, it's the justice angel...

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My questions were definately answered, thanks a lot guys.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
www.otonewzealand.org.nz...

Alistor Crawleys' old Lodge... Notice the all seeing eye.
Known for it's Satanic Rituals and orgies.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
www.seekingcenter.com...

Read this book and one will understand all the symbols including the Pyramids ...especially the gold capstone that was going to be placed on 1999 New Years Eve with almost every Secret Society member attending...2 past Presidents of the USA even.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The Total Information Awareness Program has a similar icon. It is now known as the Terrorism Information Awareness program because some Big Brother PR dude realized that they were being a bit too obvious.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the links guys. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I could give u loads of more..will do in fact.
This alone will convince you of the illuminati and it can be traced back centuries...the big change happened in Venice at the end of the Crusades. 2 Prominent families
from that era have given us 2 Presidents.

It is too coincidential so therefore one must assume it exists.
I have been not told this but had to investigate it all on my own time and wonder now if I made a mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If you want you can post it in this thread.....or make another one for that matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Actually it's the eye of Ra within a triangle.

Ra is the right eye, Horus is the left eye.

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by �any]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What does the eye of Ra symboize?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
What does the eye of Ra symboize?

The Sun.
Eye of Horus symbolises the moon.

Below was taken from HERE.

The Eye of Heru

'Ain means "Eye" and the eye to which it refers is the famous Eye of Heru which originally was the Eye of Ra.

This "eye" refers to the awakening clairvoyance, the pineal gland and the ajna (Third Eye) chakra.

'Ain also means "fountain" and that symbolizes the endocrine system's (especially the pineal's) reaction to a fully activated Third Eye.

When the pituitary is stimulated, it stimulates the pineal and vice-versa. Hormones such as melatonin then flow and those secretions are a "fountain" or cascade of chemicals which benefit all levels of being.

Repeated stimulations and flows of endocrine secretions result in an "anointing" such that one becomes a messiah (anointed one).

The 'Ain Soph Ur actually represents the Fountain/Eye ('Ain), the Wisdom (Soph) achieved from developing the Eye and the energy/light/ur necessary to bring this all about.

Thy cakes shall come from the Utchat
(Eye of Heru or Ra), thy ale shall come
from the Utchat, and the offerings which
shall appear to thee at the word upon
earth [shall proceed] from the Utchat.

- Pert chapter 125:44-46

The "ale" represents the secretions from the pineal after the ajna chakra (Utchat or Eye of Ra) is developed.

The procedure for reaching waking trance states entails deep pranayama breathing. The meditator inhales three times the normal amount of breath. This breath becomes the fuel for igniting the kundalini and is graphically depicted by the 'Ain's extended belly.

On the exhalation the lower abdomen is pulled in and up. The perineum is contracted. This is the yogic maha bhanda used by male yogis to forestall orgasm during sacred tantric rites.

The breathing method places pressure on the pneumo-gastric nerve that has a reflex action in the heart and the reptilian brain (the brain's waking center). This stabilizes the heart and awakens the meditator. The Egyptians called that procedure Min Ab en Aungkh em Maat or "keeping the heart stable to live truth."

Dhu-l-Qarnain

The Eye of Ra is made up of two energies that have been metaphorized as the goddesses Uatchet and Nekhebet. They are the electronegative and positive polarities of the kundalini circuit.

In yoga they are the Ida and Pingala nadis that begin in the nostrils, crisscross at the forehead (Brow of Ra), enter into the left and right hemispheres of the brain and then crisscross down the spine forming the chakras at their points of intersection.

One who has mastered the Uatchet/Nekhebet procedures and established the Utchet is, in esoteric Islam, called "Dhu-l-qarnain" or "possessor of the two horns."

And they ask thee about Dhu-l-qarnain.
Say: I will recite to you an account of him.
Truly we established him in the land and
granted him means of access to everything.
So he followed a course.
Until, when he reached the setting-place
of the Sun, he found it going down into a
black 'Ain.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nans.

France with Germany is the OWO trying to implement the NWO but the US does not want second billing.

The old satanic empire is being challenged by the new one but the new one is also the home of the third wave.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Nans.

France with Germany is the OWO trying to implement the NWO but the US does not want second billing.

The old satanic empire is being challenged by the new one but the new one is also the home of the third wave.

Looks like you are trying to blend the Third Way with Schumpterian "waves", but forgivable.

new topics

top topics

join