It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkepticOverlord Podcast Interview....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello.

As some of you know, the ones that listen to my podcasts, I have an interview with ATS long time administrator, SkepticOverlord; tommowow night. and if I get a error on my computer fixed tonight, that has been preventing me form uploading podcatsts, the interview will be uploaded by 12:00am Eastern time.

But, what I need is some questions. I have a few typed up but i'd like to give the ats'ers a chance to ask their questions. So, whatever you want me to ask, reply in this thread with your question.

Thanks,

Jared (TSK)

[edit on 9-13-2005 by theshadowknows]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi,

I originally registered with ATS last year, but I have only recently begun to take an active part in the community. If it has not already been asked, I would like to know if Skeptic has ever found his job to be overwhelming and frustrating, and if so, on what specific occasions. (He is a brave one to handle this task IMO
)

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have a few questions for you.

1) What sparked your interest and how long have you had an interest in Conspiracies?

2) If you were able to receive the absolute truth about one conspiracy theory what conspiracy would you choose?

3) What is the one thing you wish most for the ATS community? (I know it’s kinda an open-ended go anywhere question)

4) What is the most rewarding thing about running/owning ATS?

5) What do you find most disappointing about ATS and or the community?

new topics

join