It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Railcars with attached shackles??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Is it just me or does half of the links on this thread not work?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

I was a little freaked when I saw the links were broken or were linked to no longer existing sites until I saw the age of this thread. Strong bump Mr. Anonymous

I work less than one mile from a FEMA bunker(said to be 4 stories under a man made hill), and it has been labeled as a camp, although there is no where to put anyone except underground. There are no train tracks near this site. While I do see the NWO and the camps as a reality, I do see some over exaggerations regarding the trains and camps.

The rail cars can be modified in less than an hour each using current auto carriers cars. Adding shackles mounts is ridiculously easy if you have ever welded before. Why would the NWO risk the publicity to modify them 3 years ago, when they can be modifed undercover in the same day as needed? Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

Our government is not foolish, they know they can't hire normal civilians to build shackled train cars. I, for one, would be asking myself if I would be in the shackles sometimes soon and NOT build them.

This is OBVIOUS and the Government knows that, so they just bring in foreigners.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join