It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Railcars with attached shackles??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This may have already been discussed/debunked) thoroughly on this site, however, I cannot find through ATS search. A few weeks ago, I ran across a site (possibly a blog) which discussed a level-headed man disclosing to friend that he was concerned that the company he worked for (i believe the company was named in the site) had received a contract to build hundreds of railcars.....with 40-something pairs of shackles in/attached to them!! I'm sorry to be so vague and kick myself for not bookmarking the site. Has anyone ran across or heard of this?? Very disturbing....

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
perhaps....

www.usacamps.blogspot.com...

www.wealth4freedom.com...

[edit on 13/9/2005 by Ascent]

[edit on 13/9/2005 by Ascent]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This woman has dedicated her life to the detention camps and the rail cars. Here is her website. www.americanholocaust.homestead.com...

She was also on TheEdgeAm.com a few weeks ago. Scroll down to Pam Schuffert on September 10, 2005. It's free to listen to and you don't have to sign up. theedgeam.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've heard of her and her stories about the concentration camps. Why doesn't she have any proof of this? Any pictures? or interviews on her sites? If she would provided us with some proof then it will believeable.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Lets get this straight then.

An evil shadow government is planning to take over the US and put the formerly free citizens into concentration camps. As part of this nefarious plot, they've gone to regular companies and hired regular people to build massive amounts of railcars that have shackles welded into their structure.

Does this actually make sense to anyone here? Why in the world would they be doing this, risking such a huge exposure of their plan, for the tiny benefit of having cars with the shackles already in them?

Doesn't anyone think that there might actually be cars with these things, but that perhaps they're used to transport the millions of cattle horse and livestock that are shipped across the country on the raillines instead?

J_3

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Lets get this straight then.

An evil shadow government is planning to take over the US and put the formerly free citizens into concentration camps. As part of this nefarious plot, they've gone to regular companies and hired regular people to build massive amounts of railcars that have shackles welded into their structure.

Does this actually make sense to anyone here? Why in the world would they be doing this, risking such a huge exposure of their plan, for the tiny benefit of having cars with the shackles already in them?

Doesn't anyone think that there might actually be cars with these things, but that perhaps they're used to transport the millions of cattle horse and livestock that are shipped across the country on the raillines instead?

Not that I believe any of this. But I think the idea is that -

if they get the whole NWO going then there will clearly be many who are opposed. And since, by this time (hypothetically), they have eliminated most civil liberties and rights for those who they have deemed "terrorists" or unsafe to the Country, it would be much more efficient to "ship" the incarcerated people by means of box car with shackles. I mean you could easily fit 100s an only need security on one other box car. It's would just be very efficient.

My point is just that they would not be hauling everyone off. Just those who have been deemed unsafe, treasonous, or criminal by the government. This number would be much higher at the beginning of NWO of course, so i'm just saying that if a NWO is possible, then the idea of them using Box cars and shackles to transport criminals is not only believable, but is probably one of the best and most efficient ways to do it..

So it's not incredibly crazy.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by J_3]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I read about these rail cars a few monthes ago and I also questioned how could the manufacture of prison cars be kept a secret, let alone not be talked about, or leaked by a factory worker. As a factory worker, one doesn't question the use of what one makes, at least not in great depth. Besides, if a curious blue collar worker asked about the rail cars, he'd get a vague answer ("ahh, they're being exported to China") and leave it at that.
Blue Collar America is too busy worrying about a paycheck.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by J_3
My point is just that they would not be hauling everyone off. Just those who have been deemed unsafe, treasonous, or criminal by the government.

I'm saying, why are they going to manufacture these vehicles now, letting everyone that worked on them know about them, and having to store them somewhere, when you don't even need them in the first place, and they'd be less of a liability if they were just made as the need arose.

I mean if you were part of a shadow conspiracy, is this what you'd do? Hire some regular people whom you have no control over (as evidenced by this supposed 'leak') to make bizzare nazi-railcars years, even decades, before you'd make your move???

J_3

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I'm saying, why are they going to manufacture these vehicles now, letting everyone that worked on them know about them, and having to store them somewhere, when you don't even need them in the first place, and they'd be less of a liability if they were just made as the need arose.

I mean if you were part of a shadow conspiracy, is this what you'd do? Hire some regular people whom you have no control over (as evidenced by this supposed 'leak') to make bizzare nazi-railcars years, even decades, before you'd make your move???

Not to defend this theory too much but.

Who else would build them? They wouldn't be able to do it outside the country, because it would be a bit public if our gov. tried to have these built in another country, then brought here. The last resort is, have it built in America - the most likely place to find workers who will labor without and manufacture at a lower level, and not see the big picture.

Most businesses in US are set up to limit the perspective and knowledge of the lower level employees (not conspiracy, it's just the way it's set up). So why not here?

And now is as good a time as any, whether we are years away or decades away from it, the technology and the distractions are present today, so why not?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here is a link where an ATS member saw a bunch of box cars. It's worth a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 14-9-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
A purpose built rail car as rolling jail would not be necessary.
A standard boxcar would do the job.

If more security was required, a piece of cable strung from one end of the boxcar to the other, loops on both ends, bolted on with large U-Bolts which would be impossible to losen by hand and a bunch of handcuffs would do it.

As far as folks seeing strings of railcars sitting on the tracks and apparently not in use, the same thing happened during the recession in the 70's.

There were perhaps 15 miles of rail cars sitting on a seldom used rail line next to Highway 126 in Southern California that we paralleled on our daily drive to work.
The rail cars were parked due to the recession.
They were there for about 18 months or so.

Perhaps the present day parked rail cars are an indicator to how the economy really is.

A lot of jobs have gone overseas to China for the most part.
Not too many rail cars required there.
I believe that merchandise transportation is handled for the most part by trucks.

It is surprising when you see for yourself how many trucks really are out there.

When I moved from Central California to N/W Arizona end of last summer, we staged a couple of cars and some shop equipment at daughters house in Las Vegas.
With a heat wave on and towing a 7000# gross trailer I elected to leave Central California at 10 pm and transit the hottest part of the drive at night - making the grade at Baker, California at 0400. (Temps there were at 95 degrees F. @ 0400)

What made the drive interesting was that most truckers would pull off the road close to midnight.
They were parked everywhere there was room to pull off the road.
Between Mojave, California and Las Vegas we must have seen over 2000 trucks parked.
They were easy to see with their running lights lit for mile after mile.

We had done several California to Arizona treks prior to and never saw more than a few trucks parked at the side of the road during daylight.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i agree with dogg, the "nwo" would only need to modify the 1000s of box cars already built. this wouldnt b a long process for the purpose.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I might be concerned if I hadn't heard this exact same thing over TEN years ago. If those NWOers are gonna take over, they need to do it soon before the shackles rust.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've always thought Pam Schuffert was full of BS...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is hard for me to take anything seriously when it has such blatantly religious overtones. It seems the only fear she has is not being able to go to church.

JWB

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Chances are if any of these cars do exist, which I've seen no evidence of, they would probably be some high security prison transport. If I see a thousand sitting there I might worry, but the shackles thing makes little sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
quote""Now, I am very worried about the activity of the the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous."

www.mt.net...

google Phil Schnieder+ Boxcar
Results 1 - 10 of about 840 for Phil Schnieder+box car. (0.47 seconds)

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting post Redherring. I've been following this stuff for about ten years and as ludicrous as it sounds, it's something that should be watched closely by anyone who cares about their future.To simply scoff at it and dismiss it out of hand is not a good idea. We have the patriot act waiting for marshall law to give the powers that be the power to incarcerate any one who disagrees with them. Remember nazi Gremany? I bet there were many people who scoffed at the Jews who took precautions against the impending holocaust too. I'd rather be on the safe side. If it's a lie about the trains, great! But if it's not and you denied it was possible, you'll most likely live in denial when people are being hauled off in the very trains you scoffed at.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Chris Carter, Mulder and Scully 'showed' us what they use boxcars for.
Anyone even remotely think this may have something to do with the alien/ufo agenda?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

I believe that the majority of American people would look at all of this and write it off just as you have. I also believe that they are very much afraid and will do or believe most anything that our owned media will tell them to by way of that fear. I see it every day. Much of American population is sheepish and swallows damn near anything thrown at them by the media.

I believe wholeheartedly that these things don't need to be kept secret because when a finger is publicly pointed at our leaders, they need only to laugh, and millions of Americans will laugh with them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join