It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Evidence of UFO's ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Do UFO's exists?

SOME OF THE EARLIEST VISUAL EXAMPLES OF UFO'S ARE CAVE & ROCK PAINTINGS Images have been found in Tanzania that are nearly 30,000 years old; in France, 20,000 years old; In Peru, 12,000 to 14,000 years old; in Italy, 12,000 years old; in the Sahara Desert, 8000 years old; & in Australia, 5000 years old.

A 3,000-YEAR OLD EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHIC is proof to some people that UFO's visited the Egyptians. Others beleive that a helicopter & spaceship shapes are simply the result of hieroglphic layers falling off the walls & revealing parts of older hieroglyphics underneath.

AMERICAN INDIANS FROM THE SOUTHWEST are resposible for a legend that has lived on for thousands of years through PETROGLYPHS that show 2 objects colliding in the sky. According to legend, one of the objects crashed near Death Valley & a strange people arrived in another ship to repair the damaged craft.

AN ILLUSTRATION IN A 10th-CENTURY TIBETAN TRANSLATION OF A SANSKRIT TEXT shows objects that look like floating hats. One seems to have portholes in it. the text that accompanies the illustration describes the image as a circular or cylindrical aircraft that flew very fast.

A UFO SIGHTING ON AUG. 18, 1783, AT WINDSOR CASTLE IN ENGLAND left witnesses claiming to have seen a brilliantly lighted sphere moving back & forth on the horizon.

EARLY PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF FLYING SAUCERS dates back to the winter of 1870-71. A picture of a cloud formation over Mount Washington in New Hampshire seems to have a cigar-shaped UFO within the clouds.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've read/seen it all. If anything, it at least proves that the anomalous flying object phenomenon is not a modern day myth. Other names and meanings have been applied to these things throughout the millennia.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Some people fail to realize that up until the Industrial Revolution, those mysterious lights were never considered to be machines/vehicles. There were always 'Nature mysteries', and stuff like that. One account even tells how a meso-american tribe saw them as signs that the gods wanted them to do different things.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The obvious is the most obscured! Main stream scince has a 1000 explanations. I firmly belive that we are not alone and actually never have been alone. The signs are so obvious, what the hell does main stream science to gain by denying the evidence. I guess if a UFO landed on the White House lawn someone out there would say it never happened. What are we all so scared of? If they were here then and now and haven't eaten us or enslaved us yet, I doubt if we have much to worry about!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimcrispi
The obvious is the most obscured! Main stream scince has a 1000 explanations. I firmly belive that we are not alone and actually never have been alone. The signs are so obvious, what the hell does main stream science to gain by denying the evidence. I guess if a UFO landed on the White House lawn someone out there would say it never happened. What are we all so scared of? If they were here then and now and haven't eaten us or enslaved us yet, I doubt if we have much to worry about!!!

I agree 100% . One also has to wonder if the reason it is covered up is really just fear/human based. My bet would be that if a UFO landed in the middle of a large city and was seen by thousands of people that it would still be covered up by the forces at play. It's almost like something else is involved here also and I'm not sure how to say what I am talking about.

I do know this, if you had an object or peace of a real UFO or a crashed UFO, you would have something worth more then anything on Earth. The future in a box just waiting for it's secrets to be unlocked layer by layer. Would you want the world looking in your box? I think not!!! How far would some go to keep this a secret? "They Would KILL People"

However, I think it's just a mater of time before the sh-- hits the fan, my guess is they are already here and have been and are now a huge part of everything around us. Perhaps all you need to do to see one is look in a mirror :-)

"The obvious is the most obscured"!!! What better way to get the job done then to do it in such a way that nobody even knows what the hell is going on.. It's us who use bombs!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ancient Evidence?

Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures one for each of the four of them. As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction, their appearance was like the gleaming of a chrysolite, and the four had the same likeness being as it were a wheel within a wheel. The four wheels had rims and they had spokes, and their rims were full of eyes round about. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them and when the living creatures went, the wheels went with them, for the living creature was in the wheel.

Ezekiel, chapter 1, Versus 15 thru 21.
Revised Standard Version

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Great link bandit,the site has some good pictures dating back thousands of years depicting UFO's...

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Aliens exist, if you do not wanna believe it that is your choice. They have been coming here for a very long time and there is a good chance that they have influenced many cultures in the past such as The Egyptians and The Mayans. It is my opinion that there is to much evidence in support of these theories to simply turn a blind eye to it all. I do not know about Little Grey Men or Reptoids but SOMETHING more advanced then ourselves has been watching us for a very long time. They were here before and logic dictates that they will be here again.

"They're here, aren't they?"
"Mr. Mulder, "They" have been here for a long, long time." - Mulder & Deep Throat,"Deep Throat"

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
you could also add the possible ufo record in the bible, book ef Ezekiel, can't recall the numbers tho

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
you could also add the possible ufo record in the bible, book ef Ezekiel, can't recall the numbers tho

Banjoechef if you look a few replys up i posted it earlier..

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is apparent that we have been visited for quite a while. All the ancient church artwork that shows saucers, or hat like objects is certainly thought provoking, especially when you look at the claims that are made about Jesus being engineered by aliens.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ID: Aliens exist, if you do not wanna believe it that is your choice.

I don't know if I believe or not. But I can understand why scientists don't study UFOs. There is actually nothing to study. As far as we know there are no captured vehicles and nobody knows where to look for them in the sky.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niclas
I don't know if I believe or not. But I can understand why scientists don't study UFOs. There is actually nothing to study. As far as we know there are no captured vehicles and nobody knows where to look for them in the sky.

There are groups such as The Disclosure Project who are prepared to take the notion of government cover-ups of the facts to court. If they could get a trial with immunity to their national security oaths, this trial would have already happened. Why on earth would anybody want a trial like this? And why would anybody be in trouble about national security regarding unreal events? There is tons of evidence. Its just safely locked away from public scrutiny.

Real proof does leak out from time to time. Roswell being the first bombshell. The Rendlesham case was another. The multitude of continual sightings and video evidence surely suggests that these events still continue to this very day.

IMO, if you don't think extraterrestrial visitation is happening now, it would take nothing short of you being zapped by an alien weapon for you to believe. And if you survived it, you would still probably think you're dreaming.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Groingrinder and theres me thinking you was being serious..

As niclas said "I don't know if I believe or not"

Same goes for me,its hard to believe when their is no solid evidence to see, only pictures and artifacts..

On the other hand its hard to disprove...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is why I believe they exisit. They have been recorded long before modern machines.
Now some were probably comets,shooting stars and the like. But not all of them.
I believe ancient man was smart enough to realize there was a differance between something flying in the sky and something just shooting across the night sky.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This image was found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Those Abydos glyphs have been debunked already...

ID

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
They do seem a little to real looking for me. By that I mean it seems as though the carver knew exactly what each thing looked like and had a picture of one in front of him. Normally when images of saucers are found in earlier societies they are distorted as the viewer was confused about what it was.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That there have been continual sightings from ancient times until today surely tells us something about the puzzling nature of the UFO phenomena. But it doesn't prove anything as to what UFOs are. The coverup theory presupposes that very very few people, maybe not more than 20, knows about their existence. Otherwise it would have leaked out a long ago. I think area 51 is a too big and open base to use for a cover up like that despite the complete secrecy associated with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join