It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush family involvement with bohemian grove. Why not more outcry from the Christian community?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

I'm a Christian who would like to see Bush impeached.

Speaking of thinking for yourself, can you tell me why you hate Bush exactly? Or are you blindly spouting your particular party line and just following that crowd? Because all I hear from the left-wing bunch is bashing Bush for being a Christian--yet Bush is NOT a Christian.

Which tells me that the sheeple are on both sides of the aisle.

Exactly right. Bush is not a Christian, and I think this is all part of the Illuminati's scheme. It's obvious Bush doesn't care if he's hated, and my impression is he's actively SEEKING to make the Republicans and Christians hated. I also think one reason we're in Iraq is to drain all our young patriots so there WILL be no resistance. Rumsfeld is obliterating our military. It's obvious they just want to usher in NWO and put the blame on the Christians.

Kerry was never meant to win this election. For all we know he may have even won the election and it could have just been stolen. I don't trust these electronic voting machines. Either way, Kerry or Bush, the NWO was a given.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK, firstly, my dad regularly went to the Bohemian Grove. Though he was not a model human being and we definitely had different political beliefs (he was a staunch Repub) he was definitely not into burning children, even in effigy. He would have been outraged if such a thing had happened and he wouldn't have returned.

Secondly, my good friend's dad was an active and regular member of BG for several decades. He led the opening circle twice. There was NO magick, satanism, baby eating/burning or owl worship. There is no relationship between the owl and Moloch; I've seen the programs for the BG gatherings.

There were/are LOTS of drugs around, especially Ecstasy. There are also lots of prostitutes. There are also policies that are talked about/discussed and formulated. That is my complaint with BG;Policies are made without the American people's consent.

Several years ago I organized and led the annual protest against the BG. I lived only 4 miles from the site. In doing so, I collaborated extensively with Mary Moore, who has led the protests since the '80's against the Grove. She is one of the most knowledgeable people on Grove events and I was able to get lots of info from her, including programs and member lists.
She laughs at Alex Jones's take on the BG.
The BG is a political network opportunity/party, nothing more. Some individuals may have other agendas but that is an individual thing, not a function of the BG.

Lastly, Alex Jones is about as reliable a journalist as Mickey Mouse. He uses sensationalism in EVERYTHING. BG does not burn babies in effigy, Alex again is making things up. He has ALOT of misinformation on his website and is not a reliable source of info. There are many books on the BG, if you google.

Bright Blessings,
Ariel Monserrat

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why can't Christain, be in Skull & Bones, and "BG"? They are just social clubs.

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Lastly, Alex Jones is about as reliable a journalist as Mickey Mouse. He uses sensationalism in EVERYTHING. BG does not burn babies in effigy, Alex again is making things up. He has ALOT of misinformation on his website and is not a reliable source of info. There are many books on the BG, if you google.

Bright Blessings,
Ariel Monserrat

you must have missed his movie in which they are shown performing cremation of care in the BG in front of the big stone statue of an owl. And yes, they are burning little metal skeletons there as in mock sacrifice, some other guy filmed them this year behind the statue in a shed.

where is the misinfo on his page?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh, it's ok - they're not worshipping the dark forces, they're just taking loads of drugs and participating in extra-marital sex like all good Christian social clubs; whilst making backdoor policies in the interests of the Industrial-Military Complex.

All in front of a giant sacrificial horned owl statue.

Nothing to see here, move along please.. .

[edit on 24-11-2005 by shanti23]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If they want to have a fire in the woods thats fine.

Who are you to say what any other person does in his/her free time? Are you saying that public figures should never be allowed to talk you each other, or enjoy each others campany??

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh, there is a lot more going on up there during the last two weeks of August every year than talk and the keeping of company, and I think you probably know that.

There is heavy occult practice and ritual involved. Many people, preachers, pastors, even chuches that call themselves Christian, take part. The prayer circles they engage in are not for wishing anyone well, either, I assure you.

I believe I have been the subject of one of these efforts. It is only because I was not guilty as charged that the evil energy was deflected, and did me no harm. I think it may have even been reversed on my accusers, for I believe it must go someplace once unleashed. I don't claim to know the rules these demons play by, and I don't want to know. I don't want any part of it, or them. I have no hard evidence, only circumstances and the weight of my recent experiences to back me up. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

I'll stick with the Jesus Prayer and my rosary, thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And why were the member of BG out to do you harm? Can you please describe the way in which this all came about??

-- Boat

Ram

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sometimes - i think this guy should be your president...
I know he shout and are very outspoken... But that is the spirit of a real president...he has it in him.

Check out the last part of this video.. video clip the catoon part rocks.. Can't you see it.. This guy should be your president..He's the essens of America.

You can have a loud voice - but he want's the truth so bad man... He should be your president..

Thats it!

[edit on 3-12-2005 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Can't go into much detail other than to say it involves intimate relations, future considerations, and a monumental clash of cultures. The rest is private information that I will not discuss in this venue.

I will, however quote a scriptural reference I came across this morning that illustrates the issue.

2Chronicles 24:18-19 KJV
And they left the house of of the Lord God of their fathers, and served groves and idols: and wrath came upon Judah and Jerusalem for this their trespass.

Yet he sent prophets to them, to bring them again unto the Lord; and they testified against them: but they would not give ear.

They would, in fact, stone the prophet Zechariah to death in the next two passages.

Anyway, that's probably all I have to say about it.

Peace to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join