It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush family involvement with bohemian grove. Why not more outcry from the Christian community?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
I wonder if we could see "anything" by using Google satellite maps during one of their "gatherings". If its at night, I'm sure they'll have a fire burning. No?

Anyone know "the special dates" that they may meet at "the grove"?

Peace

Hopefully you understand that the Google sattelite maps are months or even years old sometimes. It's not like you're viewing real-time images. Don't believe me, the go look at the roof of the SuperDome in New Orleans on Google Maps.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I trust most folks posting on this thread have seen the Alex Jones video where he goes inside Bohemian Grove and records waht he can by way of video camera. In the latest Jones video, "Martial Law 9/11-Rise Of The Police State," he confronts David Gergen about the Grove as Gergen is making his way into the Republican Convention. It's hilarious stuff top see Gergen get all flustered. Anyway, the footage from the Grove is definitely creepy, and the "cremation of care" ceremony is nightmarish from what I can tell. Apparently, the ideo of Schwarenazi running for governor was first proposed to him by none other than Karl Rove while the two were at Bohemian Grove.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
I wonder if we could see "anything" by using Google satellite maps during one of their "gatherings". If its at night, I'm sure they'll have a fire burning. No?

Google maps are not live, and most are many years old.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lol.. No Serum.. was mocking myself, I thought you were poking a little fun at me too. I capitalize and use quotes alot and get some flack for it sometimes. . No offense meant.

Dangit' .. hate going back to fix my spellin' lol

[edit on 15-9-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Why not more outcry from the Christian community?"

Such an easy, easy question. Less than 2% of society has an IQ over 130, these people are easily brainwashed, if they don't hear it on CNN, they simply don't believe it... The world will become worse before it gets better...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
"Why not more outcry from the Christian community?"

Such an easy, easy question. Less than 2% of society has an IQ over 130, these people are easily brainwashed, if they don't hear it on CNN, they simply don't believe it... The world will become worse before it gets better...

That's why I seldom if ever watch the news. Face it, we have state-run TV. They only tell us what They want us to know or don't mind us knowing.

When you look at the history of Moloch...Noah's great-grandson was Nimrod, son of Cush, who married his mother Semiramis. Nimrod was also known as Moloch. Nimrod and Semiramis created all sorts of havoc. In fact, their religion is the basis of nearly all religions (except Old Testament Judaism and New Testament Christianity).

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Excellent littel history there, glad to know that David Icke has his history right about some of this stuff, as I seem to remember him laying out the Nimrod/Moloch/Semiramis history a bit in "Children Of The Matrix." You're absolutely right that we have state-run TV, since the same corporations that that put the politicians in power own the networks. Mussolini once said that fascism should more accurately be called corporatism, since it is at its core a total blending of state and corporate power---he would marvel at the US government today, I think.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanC
Excellent littel history there, glad to know that David Icke has his history right about some of this stuff, as I seem to remember him laying out the Nimrod/Moloch/Semiramis history a bit in "Children Of The Matrix."

Only thing is, I never got this from David Icke, but from Jack Chick.

This religious system has been around since just after the Flood.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was suspect of Bush when he took the job,a Christian???

I would be surprised if the majority of Christians are hoodwinked by him now,it may have been the case to start of with,but dont forget 9/11 and his War with the axis of evil which had alot to do with his winning a second time which had nothing to do with him being Christian.So the blame goes further than blaming Christians for him.

Do you believe he would win again under any current or future circumstances??

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Im Chrisitian and when I heard about the whole Bohemian Grove thing I started to doubt him.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Im Chrisitian and when I heard about the whole Bohemian Grove thing I started to doubt him.

Good for you mnm,who would`nt about anyone involved in that style of vomit,and welcome to the forum`s mnm.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that so many do not consider the possibility of this. While I haven't seen the Alex Jones video, the evidence I have seen is quite compelling (I did see the video of him talking to David Gergen). From the annuals Alex Jones shows, it's quite obvious Bush and the others shown DO go there.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What was further amazing about Alex talking to Gergen' was the "paradigm shift" in Gergen's attitude once he realized what was being talked about. Why so defensive concerning the grove if it's so "harmless"?? Was funny, Gergen stormed off, his beady eyes darting about like some demon that just had holy water splashed on him. His response to Alex speaks volumes and gives me the creeps.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have tried and tried to awaken fellow Christians and they wont have any of it. They don't offer anything to refute my claims and just tell me it's bush bashing. It's sad really, even when I post scripture to back up everything im saying they refuse to listen.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
As a side note, I mentioned Bohemian Grove to my aunt - she had quite an interest in secret societies and various conspiracy theories at one point - and she didn't even really believe it. I found that surprising. There's definitely enough evidence to prove something called Bohemian Grove exists. There's evidence to prove these people go to it. And there's evidence to prove they dress up strangely and do weird things.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
My reason for there not being an outcry?

Because Christians think Bush is one of them, and if you try to tell them the truth they accuse you of paying attention to the "liberal media."

I know firsthand. I tried to tell my former pastor about Bush and Skull and Bones, and he looked at me like I'd grown another head and told me that the "liberal media" made it up, or something to that effect. :shk:

Basically anything negative said about Bush, most Christians will chalk up to The Liberal Media.

It is kinda interesting how many automatically chalk it up and start saying Lib this,,,Lib that,,,yadda yadda yadda. Maybe they(military media industrial complex) really can brainwash certain parts of the populace to auto-respond in this way. Its kinda creepy.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgiven
I have tried and tried to awaken fellow Christians and they wont have any of it. They don't offer anything to refute my claims and just tell me it's bush bashing. It's sad really, even when I post scripture to back up everything im saying they refuse to listen.

Remind them that the Bible says "by their fruits ye shall know them" and tell them that the fruit inspectors have fallen asleep on the job.

Then again, a lot of Christians get stubborn and can't believe that the Savior of The Nation would do something like that...I've run into them.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Basically anything negative said about Bush, most Christians will chalk up to The Liberal Media.

Or to one being anti-Christian, I mean after all, America WAS founded on Christianity!!

There are some in my family that bare their vote to Bush on two grounds:
[1] He took the Christian format
[2] He was against abortion.
Nothing else, knew nothing of him either time around.

But I am, to them, anti-Christian because I did not vote for him.

Ugh

Misfit

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
There are some in my family that bare their vote to Bush on two grounds:
[1] He took the Christian format
[2] He was against abortion.
Misfit

The joke's on them because Bush is not really against abortion--he's more than willing to let Roe stand.

I told my former pastor that Bush is evil and I got the "you did NOT just say that" look....

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If it's the Christian repsonse you are after, best put this thread in Conspiracies in Religion forum. It probably fits.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join